Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The next HAND video (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=33676)

bonjovi4eva 01-21-2006 11:27 PM

i think complicated, i love that song

_SeBasTiAn_BaCh- 01-22-2006 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi4eva
i think complicated, i love that song

Totally agree with you!!!! I vote for Complicated or Story of My Life!!!

cjboog 01-22-2006 04:45 AM

it's probably going to be welcome to wherever you are. I saw a poster for the album in a store and the poster said, "Featuring: Have A Nice Day, Who Says You Can't Go Home, and Welcome To Wherever You Are" the first two are singles so I can only imagine the third will be also.

Captain_jovi 01-22-2006 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjboog
it's probably going to be welcome to wherever you are. I saw a poster for the album in a store and the poster said, "Featuring: Have A Nice Day, Who Says You Can't Go Home, and Welcome To Wherever You Are" the first two are singles so I can only imagine the third will be also.

....there already IS a video for that song.

Sir_Cizzi 01-22-2006 10:43 AM

I think I Want To Be Loved - 'cause they started playing it live! Finally!!
I really really hope it's going to be that song. 'Cause even the hardrockers like it - so give us IWTBL!

Captain Walrus 01-22-2006 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _SeBasTiAn_BaCh-
Totally agree with you!!!! I vote for Complicated or Story of My Life!!!

I like Complicated (and I know that a lot of people don't), but I don't think it should be released as a single ... if you listen to the album as a whole, IMO it isn't really one of the standout tracks, so if it was released, it'd be like the only reason it was on the album is to be a single. Or something :S

_SeBasTiAn_BaCh- 01-22-2006 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Walrus
I like Complicated (and I know that a lot of people don't), but I don't think it should be released as a single ... if you listen to the album as a whole, IMO it isn't really one of the standout tracks, so if it was released, it'd be like the only reason it was on the album is to be a single. Or something :S

In fact there are several songs on the record that could be released as singles, IMO Complicated won't be a single but it's a personal choice!!
A lot of people seem to hate this song but I don't give a ..., the melody sounds great and I love It!!
Anyway, I would never imagine that All About Loving You would be a single, there were better choices on Bounce, so...we can expect anything!

It's just me or does anybody here disagree that songs like Story of My life are Pop/Punk?? My god...punk, hard to comply with that. This song even reminds me of old BJ records, great song!!

Jonbonrocks 01-27-2006 04:03 AM

I think "I Am" is my choice for the next single. I'd prefer DLS, but let's not get started again on why that wasn't even put on the album...

kiddSambo 01-27-2006 05:46 AM

I hope it's I Want To Be Loved, some people think that's a bad choice, but I'd rather that than Complicated.

Dagger Phillips 01-29-2006 02:52 AM

Well If I was the record company the next single would be Welcome to Wherever You Are. And if there was a fourth I'd choose Bells Of Freedom.