Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Would you do a Jovi Cruise? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=56283)

brighton84 12-16-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1158073)
The package would have to include psychotherapy. I'm terribly hydrophobic. I won't even walk out on the pier on our lake. I certainly don't want to be in a boat surrounded by water!

Sorry to hear about your fear Becky. I did have my reservations about going on a cruise but to be honest you I forgot I was on a boat.

semigoodlookin 12-16-2013 03:33 PM

That sounds a pretty sweet arrangement if you´re a KISS fan. Bon Jovi would never do this, for a number of reasons. Maybe if Doc was still their manager?

steel_horse75 12-16-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton84 (Post 1158043)
It would seem that more and more bands are doing the cruise thing these days. Ive just been on the KISS Kruise and it was fantastic.Rock music,sunshine, beer, food.....

Im just wondering if Jovi would ever entertain this idea and if so how many would attend?

No. If it did happen id rather the boat sunk that anyone every having to witness it.

Bounce7800 12-16-2013 04:03 PM

I don't think I'd do any cruise for at least 30 years

crashed 12-16-2013 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1158141)
I don't think I'd do any cruise for at least 30 years

Actually the average starting age for cruisers is around 45, but getting younger all the time.

Leave it til your 62 and you'll be eligible for the oldie cruise lines though and can have fun playing the bingo and suchlike, rather than doing the cool stuff.

Bounce7800 12-16-2013 05:41 PM

Who says Bingo isn't cool? :p

efiste2 12-16-2013 07:00 PM

If.....and its a BIG "IF" Richie was back for the 2020 Bon Jovi Cruise, it would make it a lot harder for him not so show up for "Personal Reasons" whislt out on the sea....The captain would have to sit at Jon's Table!!! and not the other way round.
Just think about the moneyspinning oppourtunities the CEO and Matt could dream up with each level of cabin. GOLD CIRCLE standing plus your own porthole in your cabin, dine on Matts' Wifes cousins brothers table with a free bottle of exclusive BON JOVI wine (the stuff they didnt knock out over the last decade).

The list is endless and sounds like a huge entrapment to lever every last drop of cash from your pocket. Once your on the ship your just a cash cow for the Bands management machine. I personally would hope that the CEO would think better of it.

Supersonic 12-16-2013 07:13 PM

Aloha !

There's no way Jon would do such a thing, he'd actually have to face some of his fans and sit down with them. No way his ego can handle so much critisism.

I think the real question would be as to would I be willing and able to sit on some ship for a few days with a bunch of obsessed Backstagers.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Captain_jovi 12-16-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1158153)
Aloha !

There's no way Jon would do such a thing, he'd actually have to face some of his fans and sit down with them. No way his ego can handle so much critisism.

I think the real question would be as to would I be willing and able to sit on some ship for a few days with a bunch of obsessed Backstagers.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

If it's a boat full of Backstagers I don't foresee much criticism. Smile, Shake, Smile, Ass Shake, a few K well spent.

efiste2 12-16-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

If it's a boat full of Backstagers I don't foresee much criticism. Smile, Shake, Smile, Ass Shake, a few K well spent.
LOL LOL.......