Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

kleman 10-30-2018 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1246414)
Aloha !

Just realize that the organisation will be, well, different. With every international act playing in Russia there's complaints from people who travel to go see an act there how organisation is terrible and the event will start before everyone is in the building. When I was in Russia I felt the same, I didn't like the country due to their incapabilities of organising anything to do with large crowds.

My vote would go to Vienna or Madrid. Madrid will have the better crowd but Vienna is a better city to visit. It's a bit more expensive but there's a lot more to see in the city as with Madrid you'll have to leave the city to see the more special things Spain has to offer. Skip Wembley. London is a fantastic city but the shows in London have never been the best of the tour, it's only the English and Jon Bon Jovi himself who thinks so.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Agree with you. You forgot to mention Munich which is probably best choice beside Vienna.

Ditricha 10-30-2018 07:51 AM

Agree. Our organisation sucks. Btw venue capacity of Luzhniki Stadium is 81.000 and ticket prices - €40-270.

YOVANAfromPeru 10-30-2018 07:58 AM

After seeing that the Russian page didn't have English version, I decided not to go to Russia... I'll see... thanks

Ditricha 10-30-2018 08:14 AM

Moreover, Russian page doesn't load because Sales Manager is late lol

Supersonic 10-30-2018 08:57 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by kleman (Post 1246415)
Agree with you. You forgot to mention Munich which is probably best choice beside Vienna.

Nah, Munich doesn't get the best shows either. In 2006 Munich was long, but not the best show. In 2008 Munich was long, but not the best. In 2011 Munich was frankly one of the most boring shows I've seen Bon Jovi do. Jon looks forward to playing London, Dublin and Munich but for whatever reason there's almost always something off about these shows. And besides, unless you're a car fanatic Munich has little to offer for your average tourist. :)

I think Liverpool, Vienna & Madrid will get the best shows.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 10-30-2018 08:58 AM

RDS confirmed June 15th

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

PanosBonJovi 10-30-2018 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1246417)
After seeing that the Russian page didn't have English version, I decided not to go to Russia... I'll see... thanks

I'd go to Madrid, Madrid is a very nice looking city especially during the summer and you could combine that with some holidays in San Sebastian. The embassy seems like dumb (sorry lol) and plus your birth language is Spanish so you won't have any problem with anything in Spain. Munich would also be a reasonable choice.

Bucharest is the cheapest one from all the available cities at the moment.

Ireland just added on the tour list. RDS Arena - 15/06/2019

WILDJOVIMAN 10-30-2018 09:20 AM

can anyone post a screenshot from the Prices of the backstage presale ?

PanosBonJovi 10-30-2018 09:23 AM

BackstagewithJBJ takes a lifetime to load lol

Thierry 10-30-2018 09:30 AM

Thanks to Backstage, I've got my ticket for Nijmegen and Dusseldorf. ****ing hell, very expensive! Nijmegen 140 (GC) and Dusseldorf (Front of Stage) 155,60 (plus 15 euro shipping to Netherlands). Bastards, unfortunately Werchter was sold out before I could get to those.