Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

taker5962 10-29-2018 04:20 PM

i totally forgot that eventim.de charges 34,90€ to sent tickets in France...
for Koln i bought tickets on kolnticket.de in 2013... hope i'll find an alternative for dusseldorf

Jonty 10-29-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1246275)
Tuesday pre-sales are Backstage
Wednesday O2
Thursday Live Nation

Possibly an EE one for Wembley I would guess.

That's for UK.

How do you know or where does it say about O2?

steel_horse75 10-29-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1246363)

O2 always pre sale two days before

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Kevs 10-29-2018 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1246361)
interesting that suddenly RDS is being mentioned! Munich is fantastic venue, i really enjoyed the show there the last time and also the surrounding area. Was hoping for Milan this time.

not seeing RDS on ticketmaster, the June dates are crap for me and if its the 15th crap, would prefer the 29/30. Still think more dates will be announced, you might get Milan

Supersonic 10-29-2018 04:40 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevs (Post 1246365)
not seeing RDS on ticketmaster, the June dates are crap for me and if its the 15th crap, would prefer the 29/30. Still think more dates will be announced, you might get Milan

There's no date for Italy. There's a special arrangement for Italian fans for the show in Switzerland.

There will most likely be an Irish date announced later on but I wouldn't bet on getting a whole lot of other shows. The schedule looks pretty tight and the band will probably have a week off before or after Dublin. There's room for a few festival shows but I wouldn't bet on getting many more shows.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thierry 10-29-2018 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1246366)
Aloha !

There's no date for Italy. There's a special arrangement for Italian fans for the show in Switzerland.

There will most likely be an Irish date announced later on but I wouldn't bet on getting a whole lot of other shows. The schedule looks pretty tight and the band will probably have a week off before or after Dublin. There's room for a few festival shows but I wouldn't bet on getting many more shows.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

You think? I saw some magazine articles mentioning 42 shows.

Bounce7800 10-29-2018 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1246363)

GO on the O2 Priority tickets site/app and its listed there.

Not that they notified me despite being an O2 customer and Bon Jovi fan :rolleyes:

rokenrola 10-29-2018 05:04 PM

Only 18 dates plus Ireland soon. What about Portugal,France,Italy,Hungary,Greece,Croatia,Serbi a and is it statement about 43 cities true or false? Is that information from the band organisation?

bonjovi90 10-29-2018 05:04 PM

For anyone planning on going to Munich: make sure to get tickets either for the infield or seated on the right side. The left side is under the Olympic roof and the sound usually is horrendous there due to the construction.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

bonjovi90 10-29-2018 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rokenrola (Post 1246371)
Only 18 dates plus Ireland soon. What about Portugal,France,Italy,Hungary,Greece,Croatia,Serbi a and is it statement about 43 cities true or false? Is that information from the band organisation?

I don't think any of these are likely. They have learned to scale down in terms of number of shows. And most of these countries are not regulars, not even Italy, France or Portugal have had shows constantly. I think the pacing of the schedule plus the amount of shows is quite good considering the band's age and Jon's vocal struggles.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk