Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

Simon 01-08-2010 08:12 PM

I bought tickets for Transatlantic, the Scorpions and Bon Jovi so far for this year.

Thinking about Kiss, U2, AC/DC... but with these prices you gotta think twice.

mo_rizwan 01-08-2010 09:08 PM

Go and see U2....they're Awesome! :)

jungleland 01-08-2010 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon (Post 964953)
I bought tickets for Transatlantic, the Scorpions and Bon Jovi so far for this year.

Thinking about Kiss, U2, AC/DC... but with these prices you gotta think twice.

Kiss and U2 - no doubt. Let AC/DC be AC/DC -same old stuff everytime. They are way past their prime , Angus has slowed down a lot and the last record was a snoozefest. Still have not the slightest clue why it sold that much....

C'monFeet 01-15-2010 05:42 PM

Bowling for Soup (Acoustic)
Dropkick Murphys
Cherry Poppin Daddies

Sleep-When-Im-Dead 01-15-2010 09:35 PM

Frank Turner :D

milomom 01-16-2010 05:14 PM

Carole King & James Taylor - Troubadour Reunion Tour
June 3 at the arena just a few miles away.

Kathleen 01-16-2010 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milomom (Post 965909)
Carole King & James Taylor - Troubadour Reunion Tour
June 3 at the arena just a few miles away.

Wow - that could be cool. I have always enjoyed James Taylor and Carole King wrote some fantastic songs - her Tapestry album was one of my favorites back in the seventies.

Bring your gear Terri :D

hometownboy 01-16-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milomom (Post 965909)
Carole King & James Taylor - Troubadour Reunion Tour
June 3 at the arena just a few miles away.

I read about that tour a few days ago, i'd love to see carole king. As Kathleen said tapestry is a fantastic album and her voice is amazing, she was on a music show over here a couple of months ago and she was brilliant. James taylor is pretty cool aswell!

Have a great time :D

milomom 01-16-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 965913)
Wow - that could be cool. I have always enjoyed James Taylor and Carole King wrote some fantastic songs - her Tapestry album was one of my favorites back in the seventies.

Bring your gear Terri :D

Absolutely.

I read something about this tour in the last couple of weeks and meant to check to see if it was stopping in Atlanta, but I promptly forgot all about it. Fortunately, a friend called yesterday asking advice about buying tickets for it in another city. When I looked, the AMEX pre-sale for the Atlanta show was scheduled to start this morning. Every once in awhile, things just work out . . . even without my usual level of obsessing! :p

Goldsausage 01-16-2010 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C'monFeet (Post 965790)
Bowling for Soup (Acoustic)

Where are you seeing that gig? A mate of mine asked me if I wanted to go because they're playing near us apparently but I'm not really a fan.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.