Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The worst live Bon Jovi show of all time...? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70600)

manarosi 07-10-2019 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richiefan95 (Post 1256882)
I only listened to prayer but that sounded miles better than he sings it now.

Take a look even at the thinfs performance at Ellen in 2016, no breathing and tempo problems at all

LeaJovi 07-11-2019 09:00 PM

That Macau 2015 sounds like Freddie Mercury compared to the last few shows.

I've never seen Jon sounding so our of tune, out of breath, struggling to hit the verse on ANY song. It's incredible.

I'd say it's up there with the 1987 shows where he couldn't sing at all.

DavetheGodofKeys 07-11-2019 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1256988)

I've never seen Jon sounding so our of tune, out of breath, struggling to hit the verse on ANY song. It's incredible.

I honestly prefer 1987 to this...

Walleris 07-12-2019 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeaJovi (Post 1256988)

Very true. But don't say that to all those who claim how Jon "improved" after every other YouTube video.

People were praising Always from Wembley. To some extent, I did as well, but if you actually listen to the Greenville 2017 version - Wembley was a lot worse. Whoever is not able to recognize the continued downward trend is clearly not living in reality.

efpg0708 07-12-2019 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1257000)
Very true. But don't say that to all those who claim how Jon "improved" after every other YouTube video.

People were praising Always from Wembley. To some extent, I did as well, but if you actually listen to the Greenville 2017 version - Wembley was a lot worse. Whoever is not able to recognize the continued downward trend is clearly not living in reality.

Wow, I’ve just seen some videos from Madrid. I’d say this is the worst Jon has ever sounded. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had to cancel the remaining shows due to vocal issues. A lot of artists have done it before, and many of them weren’t as bad as Jon is now.

BJFan99 07-15-2019 08:05 PM

What about Brisbane 2013?

bonjovi90 07-15-2019 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1257158)

10 songs more than nowadays, a non-scripted speech before Wanted and one good chorus in Always. By today's standards that'd be the highlight of the tour.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

DavetheGodofKeys 07-16-2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1257158)

Oh c'mon, they played more songs than they do now, Diamond Ring was also played. It wasn't that bad(at least not as bad as some 2015/17/19 shows)

Tictoc 07-17-2019 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efpg0708 (Post 1257001)
It wouldn’t surprise me if he had to cancel the remaining shows due to vocal issues. A lot of artists have done it before, and many of them weren’t as bad as Jon is now.

People have been saying this since the beginning of the tour and it's simply wishful thinking.

Any self respecting artist would cancel but Jon is a renowned fraud now. A "fat Elvis" who only has a showbiz smile and scripted lines to get him through a show that's both short and uninspired with a backing band of fellow grinning hired hands.

If he cancels the tour I'll delete my account, get a sex change and move to Thailand. That's how confident I am.

steel_horse75 07-17-2019 08:57 AM

The worst live Bon Jovi show of all time...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tictoc (Post 1257233)
People have been saying this since the beginning of the tour and it's simply wishful thinking.

Any self respecting artist would cancel but Jon is a renowned fraud now. A "fat Elvis" who only has a showbiz smile and scripted lines to get him through a show that's both short and uninspired with a backing band of fellow grinning hired hands.

If he cancels the tour I'll delete my account, get a sex change and move to Thailand. That's how confident I am.

If you see some of the comments on twitter there’s no way they will cancel. For every one bad review or comment I’ve seen there’s thousands of compliments saying they were amazing.

People saying it was their best gig of all time and please come back.

If you’re Jbj and read that then he’ll carry on.

I’m glad people are having a great time but I’m really disappointed with the sets and the talk in between songs is scripted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk