Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SiriusXM Bon Jovi Radio ch. 709 stuff (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70840)

rolo_tomachi 01-09-2022 04:02 PM

This is not good, If the rest of the shows end on youtube , then we will not get Hammersmith Odeon, and it is a shame, because we were so close.

Thinny 01-09-2022 04:37 PM

Looks like they have even used Rolo's artwork. :mad:

Does anyone know who Bon Jovi archives is?

fanofrem 01-09-2022 04:45 PM

Have also seen Hollywood 92 and Miami 16 on guitars101. Hope they will be removed soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rolo_tomachi 01-09-2022 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1277169)
Looks like they have even used Rolo's artwork. :mad:

Does anyone know who Bon Jovi archives is?

I had nothing to do with it, I only shared it with 3 trusted people, and each of these people have not shared it, because I put a hidden sound watermark in the audio, and only I can know where they are. They know it, and are not sharing it. This leak have not my watermark, I even fixed some parts, and that audio is not fixed. I guess Gadden was able to access Sirius and capture it himself and then used my artwork.

I knew that at any moment this was going to happen, but after 4 months, I thought that maybe we would hold out until the jovi camp released something big like Hammersmith Odeon. They put Shooting Star on Live Covers, so they have that show, the question will be ... if Obie will put on the full show or just the 9-song broadcast that was played on BBC radio as happened with Milton Keynes.

However, now all this could easily fall apart if more shows continue to be filtered on YouTube, social networks, trade forums ...

fanofrem 01-09-2022 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My Milton Keynes 89 artwork

Gadden 01-09-2022 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1277167)
Please don't go on and put them on YT (like Milton Keynes today). Everyone's avoided it so far in the hope that they don't stop doing it because they'll be there immediately.

Why would you think that they would stop - has there been any indication of that? Anyways I have taken it down if that would be the case.

So - no one has figured out the real schedule?

rolo_tomachi 01-09-2022 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadden (Post 1277173)
Why would you think that they would stop - has there been any indication of that? Anyways I have taken it down if that would be the case.

So - no one has figured out the real schedule?

When JBJ Experience started, there were some leaks in the first two months, after that, they rarely uploaded any video, let alone that it was interesting. Now with the arrival of Bon Jovi Radio to SiriusXM everything changed, and during these 4 months there has not been a leak on YouTube and other exchange sites ... in these 4 months we have obtained 18 shows from Sirius (Some of them completely unpublished) and 9 of those shows have been added to JBJ Experience with much higher sound quality.

In my opinion, I think that until now there was a silent pact, there are no leaks, you will get more. That is why, for the good of all, we follow these rules. I know that not everyone can access Sirius and not everyone can get a JBJ Experience membership, but if this leaks out easily, the tap will be turned off.

I just know that if we take care of this a bit, maybe more unreleased shows will come.

Regarding your second question, the premiere shows are only repeated until Wednesday, after that they are not repeated again.

Gadden 01-09-2022 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1277174)
When JBJ Experience started, there were some leaks in the first two months, after that, they rarely uploaded any video, let alone that it was interesting. Now with the arrival of Bon Jovi Radio to SiriusXM everything changed, and during these 4 months there has not been a leak on YouTube and other exchange sites ... in these 4 months we have obtained 18 shows from Sirius (Some of them completely unpublished) and 9 of those shows have been added to JBJ Experience with much higher sound quality.

In my opinion, I think that until now there was a silent pact, there are no leaks, you will get more. That is why, for the good of all, we follow these rules. I know that not everyone can access Sirius and not everyone can get a JBJ Experience membership, but if this leaks out easily, the tap will be turned off.

I just know that if we take care of this a bit, maybe more unreleased shows will come.

Regarding your second question, the premiere shows are only repeated until Wednesday, after that they are not repeated again.

I get your drift, thanks for taking the time to explain your position.

Thanks for making clear the schedule:)

Thinny 01-09-2022 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rolo_tomachi (Post 1277171)
I had nothing to do with it, I only shared it with 3 trusted people, and each of these people have not shared it, because I put a hidden sound watermark in the audio, and only I can know where they are. They know it, and are not sharing it. This leak have not my watermark, I even fixed some parts, and that audio is not fixed. I guess Gadden was able to access Sirius and capture it himself and then used my artwork.

Oh I wasn't accusing you of anything Rolo - please don't think I was, I know you know better than that. I was just shocked that they had the nerve to steal your artwork from here and use it on the post! Not cool at all...

Faceman 01-09-2022 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1277177)
I was just shocked that they had the nerve to steal your artwork from here and use it on the post! Not cool at all...

Well, even the Experience did it with the 92 show, didn't they!? :D:twisted: