Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   U2 and Green Day at New Orleans (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37314)

Neurotica80 09-27-2006 11:05 PM

U2 and Green Day at New Orleans

Fantastic performance this one

Yvonne 09-27-2006 11:12 PM

its being released november i think

DevilsSon 09-27-2006 11:28 PM

That Billy Joe guy is one of teh crappiest singesr I have ever heard. Someone should forbid him to sing.

yomamasofat 09-28-2006 12:08 AM

What did the Goo Goo Dolls play? Anyone got the complete setlist?

Becky 09-28-2006 03:31 AM

I can't help but wonder how rebuilding a football stadium was a higher piority than rebuilding thousands of homes and schools. :rolleyes:

Kathleen 09-28-2006 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
I can't help but wonder how rebuilding a football stadium was a higher piority than rebuilding thousands of homes and schools. :rolleyes:

Can I say Amen to that? How about right on.

Kathleen

spunkywho 09-28-2006 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
That Billy Joe guy is one of teh crappiest singesr I have ever heard. Someone should forbid him to sing.

Hush you!!!!

Billy Joe is freaking AMAZING - nothing crappy about that guy. As my hero said: ''one doesn't need to be a good singer to be an exceptional frontman" Amen to that!

Two guys I'd marry on the spot - no questions asked: Billy Joe and Marshall Mathers

DevilsSon 09-28-2006 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
Hush you!!!!

Billy Joe is freaking AMAZING - nothing crappy about that guy. As my hero said: ''one doesn't need to be a good singer to be an exceptional frontman" Amen to that!

Two guys I'd marry on the spot - no questions asked: Billy Joe and Marshall Mathers

I only watched that Bullet in a Bible DVD - i think it was a show in Milton Keynes. That was already a pain to watch but I gave it a shot (nice wording :P). Billy Joe sucks as a singer and as a frontman. Besides, if you are a crappy singer you can't be a good frontman.

Captain Walrus 09-28-2006 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky

Its a symbol, isn't it, a morale booster. People respond well to big overthe top stuff .... to give a slightly morbid example, thousands of people die all over the world every day, but it takes someone flying planes into towers or a hurricane wiping out vast areas to make people spit out their coffee. In this case, the people need a symbol of hope, and I can't see thousands of homes and schools being built giving them that symbol ... course, they're important too, which is why they are being rebuilt at the same time

aph01 09-28-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne
its being released november i think

Cool, were did you find that out?