Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official July 14, 2008~MSG, New York PBP Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=45997)

Captain Walrus 07-14-2008 03:40 PM

Ugh, it's not even gonna start til like 1am in the UK :(

Oh well, I may stay up for the PBP anyways :p

TheseDays2005 07-14-2008 04:15 PM

The news just said this show has been delayed or even cancelled due to terroristic threats or something

severo17 07-14-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheseDays2005 (Post 864242)
The news just said this show has been delayed or even cancelled due to terroristic threats or something

Really? :O
Its on the Internet?

crashed 07-14-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheseDays2005 (Post 864242)

I think you're gonna' have to prove that.

luv_ya_jon 07-14-2008 05:56 PM

Cameras allowed?

So what's the deal with cameras for MSG? Can I bring in a small one? They say they're usually prohibited on the MSG website...

Also, do you know if it's ok to show up at 7.30? Can I still get in? (I don't care about AAR, I'm going straight from work)

Thanks!

Kathleen 07-14-2008 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv_ya_jon (Post 864381)
So what's the deal with cameras for MSG? Can I bring in a small one? They say they're usually prohibited on the MSG website...

Also, do you know if it's ok to show up at 7.30? Can I still get in? (I don't care about AAR, I'm going straight from work)

Thanks!

A small non professional camera should be just fine. They have never bothered me about one. Once, one of the guards said that as long as it didn't have detachable lenses it would be ok.

Keep in mind that if anyone says anything to you - every cell phone on the planet can take pictures these days. They do not prohibit cell phones do they?

You should be able to get in at any time - I have never seen them stop someone from sitting down even if the opening act is playing.

mo_rizwan 07-14-2008 06:12 PM

I've just got a funny feeling that we're still gonna get a good Bootleg (amateur) recording of this......just like Last Tour :)

LeaJovi 07-14-2008 06:14 PM

Well the day has come!

Tonight you guys will get STBI ! I Just know it!

About playing it safe for the DVD.. Im not sure about that because they can cut out the tracks they don't want in the DVD so.. the show should be great anyway!

Sleep-When-Im-Dead 07-14-2008 06:16 PM

oh please id rather they play safe then them chopping up the show for the DVD, jon could easily do an awsome show, heres hopining he actually plays it when he writes an awsome set lol

luv_ya_jon 07-14-2008 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 864395)
A small non professional camera should be just fine. They have never bothered me about one. Once, one of the guards said that as long as it didn't have detachable lenses it would be ok.

Keep in mind that if anyone says anything to you - every cell phone on the planet can take pictures these days. They do not prohibit cell phones do they?

You should be able to get in at any time - I have never seen them stop someone from sitting down even if the opening act is playing.

Thanks, I hope we get a great show tonight!