Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Britney wearing led zeppelin t shirt.. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=21603)

JOEYKID 01-13-2004 07:43 PM

Re: Britney wearing led zeppelin t shirt..

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi
Quote:

Originally Posted by || Panama ||
Quote:

Grrr its not right, She has probably never even heard a song by them in her life, probably trying to look cool! sorry just a chance to moan abotu her GRRR im burning all my led CD's :mad: :mad:

how generalized is that??!!!

you know nothing about her, just because she sings a style of music doesnt mean she cant like something else.
grow up! :roll:

You grow up i dont care if i know nothing about her i think its funny shes wearing it .. god no big deal.. i wos bored when i posted this anyway, No need to be taken so seriously. If she wosnt such a attention seeker i wouldnt care.

And avril is different to shitney.

HOW THE HELL IS AVRIL DIFFERENT????????????????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

also, why is it funny, you seek alot more attention than she does :lol:

jade4jovi 01-13-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOEYKID
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Grrr its not right, She has probably never even heard a song by them in her life, probably trying to look cool! sorry just a chance to moan abotu her GRRR im burning all my led CD's :mad: :mad:

you know nothing about her, just because she sings a style of music doesnt mean she cant like something else.

You grow up i dont care if i know nothing about her i think its funny shes wearing it .. god no big deal.. i wos bored when i posted this anyway, No need to be taken so seriously. If she wosnt such a attention seeker i wouldnt care.

Because i like avril and its just different britney needs a good smack.
I seek more attention? YEAH ok.

Thomas Anderson 01-13-2004 07:52 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

If she wosnt such a attention seeker i wouldnt care.

HOW THE HELL IS AVRIL DIFFERENT?

So Avril is different to Britney because you like her? lol

I think that it's funny how people care so much about such trivial things. It's a fcuking T-shirt she was wearing, why does it bother you so much? Does her wearing that t-shirt dimish how much you like that band?

Have you ever thought that she likes them too? The only reason she makes such crap music herself is because that's all she knows how to do, if she even writes it herself that is.

jade4jovi 01-13-2004 07:55 PM

Omg people take things so seriously!! I posted this cos i wos bored yes its different cos i like avril :) get over it. I dont care about it and im deffiently not about to start hating them cos of it!! I just posted it, This is a message board, You post things. Simple.

JOEYKID 01-13-2004 07:55 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

jade this shouting off in topics....seeking attention LOL

and avrilo is no different to britney, both pop music, both do well in the charts, both female, both young, both farily kinda attractive, both exactly the same :wink:

Jim Bon Jovi 01-13-2004 07:58 PM

they're makign a living and a ****ing good one at that. i'd play stuff i wasn't particularly into for the cash they're making.

to think everybody thats in a pop band doesn't or can't like heavier music is a bit daft

jade4jovi 01-13-2004 07:58 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

and avrilo is no different to britney, both pop music, both do well in the charts, both female, both young, both farily kinda attractive, both exactly the same :wink:

How the **** is posting something seeking attention?! My bad - i thought this wos a message board and thats wot you do on them! Im not stupid enough to get married then say i didnt know wot i wos doing, So you cant say im worse then her!! I dont like britney and think its funny her wearing that t shirt, Thta all i said, God everyone would think im insulting YOU.

JOEYKID 01-13-2004 08:04 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

How the **** is posting something seeking attention?! My bad - i thought this wos a message board and thats wot you do on them! Im not stupid enough to get married then say i didnt know wot i wos doing, So you cant say im worse then her!! I dont like britney and think its funny her wearing that t shirt, Thta all i said, God everyone would think im insulting YOU.

:lol: look jade, your being silly, no your not insulting me but you made a stupid ass comment!

jade4jovi 01-13-2004 08:07 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

:lol: look jade, your being silly, no your not insulting me but you made a stupid ass comment!

Well you make alot of them - And dont be nice to me by PM if your gonna run me down on here.

Thomas Anderson 01-13-2004 09:10 PM

Is it just me that finds it annoying when people quote too much, resulting in posts like the one above?

I never do more than 3 quotes within ones post. Otherwise it looks stupid and fills up the page too much.