Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pre sale code (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70676)

Bonjviks 01-20-2020 03:10 PM

Pre sale code
 
Anyone have the pre sale code yet for tomorrows on sale dates? I’m not a member and have been seeing scalpers with bots taking other concert tickets and feel I will be screwed left out when gen public go on sale Friday.

YOVANAfromPeru 01-20-2020 06:40 PM

There are 2 passwords:
1 for LaneOneģ VIP: Rows 1 & 2 - Behind The Scenes Tour Experience Package
2 for Presale Ticket
https://www.bonjovi.com/collections/...jbj-membership
https://www.laneone.com/ starting at 10am venue local time on Tuesday 1/21/20

Bonjviks 01-20-2020 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1260941)
There are 2 passwords:
1 for LaneOneģ VIP: Rows 1 & 2 - Behind The Scenes Tour Experience Package
2 for Presale Ticket
https://www.bonjovi.com/collections/...jbj-membership
https://www.laneone.com/ starting at 10am venue local time on Tuesday 1/21/20



Just asking if the pre sale code will become known or posted if your not a member of the above.

YOVANAfromPeru 01-20-2020 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonjviks (Post 1260948)
Just asking if the pre sale code will become known or posted if your not a member of the above.

The passwords are already posted when you Log In here: https://www.bonjovi.com/account/login#top
yeah, you need your membership

Bonjviks 01-20-2020 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1260949)
The passwords are already posted when you Log In here: https://www.bonjovi.com/account/login#top
yeah, you need your membership

Thatís what Iím asking. Can you or anyone share the password for non members? Iím
a non member looking for the password to buy a ticket. I donít wanna spend the money for a fan club membership just to get into a pre sale that Iím afraid the scalper system bots will buy up all the tickets anyway.

YOVANAfromPeru 01-20-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonjviks (Post 1260952)
Thatís what Iím asking. Can you or anyone share the password for non members? Iím
a non member looking for the password to buy a ticket. I donít wanna spend the money for a fan club membership just to get into a pre sale that Iím afraid the scalper system bots will buy up all the tickets anyway.

Don't think a member could give you the password since the password expires... I don't know a thing! Bye.

bonjovi90 01-20-2020 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonjviks (Post 1260952)
Thatís what Iím asking. Can you or anyone share the password for non members? Iím

a non member looking for the password to buy a ticket. I donít wanna spend the money for a fan club membership just to get into a pre sale that Iím afraid the scalper system bots will buy up all the tickets anyway.

That kind of defeats the purpose of an exclusive presale if the password is known to everyone.
And don't be so paranoid, Bon Jovi tickets ain't that requested anymore that they sell out within minutes. It's not 1987.


Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Kathleen 01-21-2020 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1260967)
That kind of defeats the purpose of an exclusive presale if the password is known to everyone.
And don't be so paranoid, Bon Jovi tickets ain't that requested anymore that they sell out within minutes. It's not 1987.


Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Or even 2007

Bonjviks 01-21-2020 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1260967)
That kind of defeats the purpose of an exclusive presale if the password is known to everyone.
And don't be so paranoid, Bon Jovi tickets ain't that requested anymore that they sell out within minutes. It's not 1987.


Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

Ok understand. Just coming off trying get Crue tix and that whole tour is scalpers galore , plus already seeing double priced tickets on secondary market for Bon Jovi had me worried. Thought presale code would been just a generic word or something. Ok Iíll see how Friday goes. Ps Been bon Jovi 84,85,89,93,11. Hope 2020.

Bonjviks 01-23-2020 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bonjviks (Post 1260975)
Ok understand. Just coming off trying get Crue tix and that whole tour is scalpers galore , plus already seeing double priced tickets on secondary market for Bon Jovi had me worried. Thought presale code would been just a generic word or something. Ok Iíll see how Friday goes. Ps Been bon Jovi 84,85,89,93,11. Hope 2020.

Got em! Live nation pre sale


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.