Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

JimmyHill 09-09-2009 04:32 PM

of course Seb, of course! Good idea and good attempt Seb it got people thinking but lets face it, everyone has worked it out to be a hoax! Give it up

Supersonic 09-09-2009 04:35 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimmyHill (Post 941329)
of course Seb, of course! Good idea and good attempt Seb it got people thinking but lets face it, everyone has worked it out to be a hoax! Give it up

No Jimmy, no. Just because you have been unable to get your hands on a real sample doesn't mean that there isn't one. Give it up, you're not getting one.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Savvi 09-09-2009 04:37 PM

Im gonna wait til November 10. Too many opinions making me confused. :lol:

DevilsSon 09-09-2009 04:38 PM

God!There was a time when I was thinking that all the new kids here make this forum seem and feel like a kindergarden. Now I see old posters behaving not like kids, but like mentally disabled kids. I do feel some kind of pity for some here. And the fact that I actually bother to reply makes me feel some sort of pity for myself too.

JimmyHill 09-09-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941331)
Aloha !

No Jimmy, no. Just because you have been unable to get your hands on a real sample doesn't mean that there isn't one. Give it up, you're not getting one.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

I won't get one because there isn't one Seb. I know the truth! But was pretty good try. Certainly had alot of posts to this thread haha

ZB_ 09-09-2009 04:45 PM

You know, what's really funny? What the hell is it all for? Can't you all wait till November? You're gonna die, or what? Take it easy.. Gosh... "Woow, I'm gonna have a snippet of new song"..

LeaJovi 09-09-2009 04:50 PM

Organ solo?
WTF

hahahahahha

Supersonic's tour page joke was great, it traveled around the world, but this one's just lame.

jesyjames 09-09-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon (Post 941333)
And the fact that I actually bother to reply makes me feel some sort of pity for myself too.

lol. exactly.

danfan 09-09-2009 05:00 PM

I don't get any of this at all. Seb's always been unique, but this whole thing is just stupid (sorry Seb.) People getting all worked up about a few snippetts you're all bound to hear better quality of within a month or so.

But Seb, I don't get it - Why are you doing this? I appreciate a good hoax from time to time, but this isn't even funny. I'm not trying to insult you dude. I just don't get it.

Tictoc 09-09-2009 05:05 PM

I think most people have summed up this Seb guy pretty well.

A sad loner who gets kicks out of annoying people OVER THE INTERNET! I bet he's such a pushover in real life. I can't wait to meet him one day.