Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

Supersonic 09-10-2009 12:17 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by samus88 (Post 941478)
And even after he acknowledged the hoax, people still fall for his... "charms".

Unbelievable. You really are awesome, Supersonic.

You should run for president or something.

I already do:

http://www.drycounty.com/jovitalk/sh...t=48909&page=3

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Wrath Mania 09-10-2009 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941427)
Aloha !

Good evening everyone. As only a few of you knew, my review was a hoax. I do have only a little bit of information on the new CD which I will post later tonight. For now, I'd just like to thank the following people for either believing that the samples were real. The first sample was Morse Moose and the Grey Goose, an old Paul McCartney song. The second sample of which no one could make out what it was, was me singing Work For The Working Man, doing some beatboxing and making guitar sounds with my voice. I mixed it together and put way too much distortion over it, resulting in getting a comment from gabrielle saying "You have the worst cellphone ever!". Funny. :D

The last sample I posted was made by someone else who offered to make a fake sample after I told him he'd get a month membership on my forum for free in case he posted that he heard the sample. This goes for a few others as well. I offered the same to Matrix, he posted that he heard it and he's in for free. Kudos to TBoy and Ang1e though. I offered them the same but they refused, yet didn't say anything. liljovi93 also didn't want to post that he heard it and he didn't post any information about it being fake as well.

Now here's the list in chronological order of all the people that send me a PM:
danfan
JimmyHill
Matrix15
Ang1e
liljovi93
TBoy
mrleaf
severo17
tweety_b
Matteo
Td1984r
nikos greece
kenobi_on_a_prayer
davidbow1e
Wrath_Mania
jovi75
SantaFe
Johny
Brklyn94
doubidoo
p34semm
Jack27
Dave 1986
RS8MB0R8
mitchdaddy
Bang A Drum
DryCounty

And then there's the people who asked for it in this topic and have send me e-mails requesting the song...

But I've got a surprise for almost anyone who has send me a PM; You will get a 1 month membership for free on my messageboard which means that you'll get to download lots and lots of Bon Jovi stuff for free. You will receive your login codes either this evening or tomorrow morning.

Why, you might ask?

That's me making up a bit and for giving me and a few others a good laugh over your stupidity over here. Because everyone who did actually send me a PM had a bit of hope that it was true, even after the many hoaxes I did over here. There were only a few people here (living_on_my_hair, crashed) who kept their heads cool. I will create a new topic with only a bit of information on the new album, and this will probably my last hoax.

This week. :p

So Elvistico and Tictoc, look like you miss out once again. Ha.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Free membership sounds good to me. Looks like a win win. Good call.

Panda 09-10-2009 07:38 AM

Hey hey buddy.... I only sent you a reply to the PM you sent me, because the link you sent me didn't work. And I publically asked you to send me a PM.. The way you put it was like I sent you a PM first, begging for the song.

Just thought I'd clear that up...

steel_horse75 09-10-2009 10:25 AM

I asked for the song as I was intrigued to see if it was a hoax - deep down I knew it was.

great trick though and great publicity for your site! well played.

DaveyShoes 09-10-2009 10:37 AM

Well, at least we wont have to listen to Track 5. It would have been shit!

kenobi_on_a_prayer 09-10-2009 11:04 AM

Hehe. Can you feeeeeeeeeeeel the anticipation?! I haven't been here long enough to have experienced the build up to an album but I'm starting to get reeeeally genuinely excited. Would I be if not for Seb talking up the album or tour in some fashion every other day? (Well I don't know, I have nothing to compare it to).

**** this ****ing album better be good. I don't want my birthday month tainted with a shitty album/book/documentary after all this excitement. :lol:

Brklyn94 09-10-2009 11:13 AM

A month of free membership? Worth having my name on that list, really. :D

rockingguy82 09-10-2009 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrath Mania (Post 941498)
Free membership sounds good to me. Looks like a win win. Good call.

It always amazes me that some people criticise Bon Jovi fans for being 'sad.' If they just came to this board they'd see there is absolutely no evidence for that at all......

severo17 09-10-2009 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941427)
Aloha !

Good evening everyone. As only a few of you knew, my review was a hoax. I do have only a little bit of information on the new CD which I will post later tonight. For now, I'd just like to thank the following people for either believing that the samples were real. The first sample was Morse Moose and the Grey Goose, an old Paul McCartney song. The second sample of which no one could make out what it was, was me singing Work For The Working Man, doing some beatboxing and making guitar sounds with my voice. I mixed it together and put way too much distortion over it, resulting in getting a comment from gabrielle saying "You have the worst cellphone ever!". Funny. :D

The last sample I posted was made by someone else who offered to make a fake sample after I told him he'd get a month membership on my forum for free in case he posted that he heard the sample. This goes for a few others as well. I offered the same to Matrix, he posted that he heard it and he's in for free. Kudos to TBoy and Ang1e though. I offered them the same but they refused, yet didn't say anything. liljovi93 also didn't want to post that he heard it and he didn't post any information about it being fake as well.

Now here's the list in chronological order of all the people that send me a PM:
danfan
JimmyHill
Matrix15
Ang1e
liljovi93
TBoy
mrleaf
severo17
tweety_b
Matteo
Td1984r
nikos greece
kenobi_on_a_prayer
davidbow1e
Wrath_Mania
jovi75
SantaFe
Johny
Brklyn94
doubidoo
p34semm
Jack27
Dave 1986
RS8MB0R8
mitchdaddy
Bang A Drum
DryCounty

And then there's the people who asked for it in this topic and have send me e-mails requesting the song...

But I've got a surprise for almost anyone who has send me a PM; You will get a 1 month membership for free on my messageboard which means that you'll get to download lots and lots of Bon Jovi stuff for free. You will receive your login codes either this evening or tomorrow morning.

Why, you might ask?

That's me making up a bit and for giving me and a few others a good laugh over your stupidity over here. Because everyone who did actually send me a PM had a bit of hope that it was true, even after the many hoaxes I did over here. There were only a few people here (living_on_my_hair, crashed) who kept their heads cool. I will create a new topic with only a bit of information on the new album, and this will probably my last hoax.

This week. :p

So Elvistico and Tictoc, look like you miss out once again. Ha.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Sounds good to me :p

RS8MB0R8 09-10-2009 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RS8MB0R8
Go on then Seb! I'll bite - convince me you have the album mate. :D

Although, if this is a hoax it's gotta be the biggest wind-up you've pulled! :lol:

"Why, I oughta...." :D

Kept that one going a while Seb and that's pretty impressive given the fact that so many bought your fake tourdates one. Just for the record, I didn't by the way! ;)

I think you'll have your work cut out for you from now on though, except with the noobs that invade every time a new release is on the horizon.