Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

gabriele 09-10-2009 03:14 PM

big fake. seb's file is working man acoustic live with the music from the cover band versione available on youtube.

Matrix15 09-10-2009 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabriele (Post 941549)
big fake. seb's file is working man acoustic live with the music from the cover band versione available on youtube.

My god you've exposed a massive hoax! Well done on your great detective work. (Just ignoring the massive confession Seb posted pages ago). :D

Dave 1986 09-10-2009 05:52 PM

Nice one Seb. VERY generous! :cool:

JoviForever 09-10-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941465)
Aloha !

Children there's no need to fight or I'll report you both to the mods and get you banned. Since I am responsible for 90% of all traffic this forum has gotten this week I've gotten a lot of power.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Do you have time to earn a leaving in between making up all this stuff? For someone who spends more time than any other fan slagging off Bon Jovi you seem to spend 90% of your life making up fake websites and other made-up stuff!

crashed 09-10-2009 08:17 PM

*gives seb a round of applause*

I know, I shouldn't encourage you mate, but I just had to see the funny side of it.

It's amazing how many people get so worked up.

I just love the whole secret, mysterious cassete thing. Imagine: If that was the "jersey syndicate" in action...lol

Living_on_my_Hair 09-10-2009 08:20 PM

Well, this was nice. Must do it all again sometime...next album release then?

But seriously, now that all the dust has settled here, some of you kids should take a long hard look in the mirror and contemplate how you conducted yourselves during this minor crisis. It made hilarious viewing at times and I hope we all learned a valuable lesson!

As for Seb and your hoaxes, i'd be lying if I said I wasn't interested at first but I'm not as stupid as some of the noobs round here - with the fake tour dates i was sceptical with the choice of venues and locations even before some Sherlock Holmes pointed out you had listed the wrong year, and as for this Circle review my Bull Shit detector went off when i started reading about organ solos, the lack of song titles and the like.

But I don't get rewarded for being the voice of reason, it is a cruel world!

andi

Supersonic 09-10-2009 08:36 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoviForever (Post 941602)
Do you have time to earn a leaving in between making up all this stuff? For someone who spends more time than any other fan slagging off Bon Jovi you seem to spend 90% of your life making up fake websites and other made-up stuff!

Not really. Just because it would you take a shitload of time to create fake stuff like this doesn't mean it takes me that much time.

Andi, you've got a PM. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

KeepTheFaith2211 09-10-2009 09:09 PM

Still fuming about this. Pathetic.

hometownboy 09-10-2009 09:11 PM

seriously get over it! i bet you were crying when you found out it was a hoax, right?

MrsDavidSambora 09-10-2009 09:47 PM

Sorry to say (and I don't want to offend someone) but.. how stupid can someone be, to believe one word posted here by this clown, who seems to have no life, besides thinking of fake stories, tourdates, and, and, and.....