Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

Supersonic 09-10-2009 09:54 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsDavidSambora (Post 941617)
Sorry to say (and I don't want to offend someone) but.. how stupid can someone be, to believe one word posted here by this clown, who seems to have no life, besides thinking of fake stories, tourdates, and, and, and.....

You don't want to offend anyone yet you call me a clown without a life? That doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, it's remarkable that people claim I have no life yet they're the ones who keep checking and checking and checking and checking if there's anything new here.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

crashed 09-10-2009 10:09 PM

Look folks, it's not actually fair insulting Seb for your own failings. If people wouldn't get so worked up then he wouldn't keep doing these hoaxes.

I understand we're all passionate about new Bon Jovi stuff - man, I am too. But really? Getting upset over a possible 20 second snippet of a song, whether real or not, is quite frankly ridiculous. Nobody likes to be fooled, but if you are, have the good grace and maturity just to admit it and move on.

A lot of this reminds me of why I never renewed my Backstage membership - the pettiness - the HAVING to be front row, or have a personal connection with the band, or being the first to hear something just because it gives you bragging rights.

If it's really all about the music, then just wait for the album - and then form your own opinion on it from what your heart tells you.

liljovi93 09-10-2009 10:10 PM

Let's face it, he caught most of us out. Deep down I didn't believe it but I still asked. I didn't believe the review, but I believed he had the song. My own fault and the same goes to everyone else there. I hate Seb's hoaxes just as much as anyone, but I have to laugh at the fact he STILL catches us out.

Ferret 09-10-2009 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941612)
seriously get over it! i bet you were crying when you found out it was a hoax, right?

David's a fucking tosser! Lynch mob FTW!

Brilliant hoax anyway.

hometownboy 09-10-2009 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferret (Post 941623)
Nah, mate, David was in on it. :)

Sorry David, but you were making a bad name for yourself and someone had to be the voice of reason.

Brilliant hoax anyway.

haha i knew he was in on it :p i was just trying to make the thread more ridiculous that it is

Ferret 09-10-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941624)
haha i knew he was in on it :p i was just trying to make the thread more ridiculous that it is

Don't you twist my words, boy!

hometownboy 09-10-2009 10:26 PM

:lol: :lol:

MrsDavidSambora 09-10-2009 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941618)
Aloha !

You don't want to offend anyone yet you call me a clown without a life? That doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, it's remarkable that people claim I have no life yet they're the ones who keep checking and checking and checking and checking if there's anything new here.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

haha, sure I check this site really really often, so that it was the first time I saw this thread today.. How bad that I forgot, that I spent HOURS here every day!!!
What do you want to accuse to me? That I just mostly check the headlines here sometimes when I'm online? How bad!!! (not to forget that I checked this thread TWICE today (OMG!!!:o) bec I wanted to check the reply(s). )

And yes, to me you are a clown with no life.. (when I posted that I don't want to offend someone I meant the people who still believe the crap you are posting.. )

I don't really follow all this stuff here, but I noticed you posting fake dates here, fake dates on another site you created, this thread here.. just in the last youple of week.
I don't get why someone is doing all this? It must be one of your main goals in life to make people believe what you are posting, otherwise you wouldn't invent fake stuff again and again, posting more than 10.000 entrys here, (omg what a shame that I made 23 so far - it seems so clear to me, that I have no life besides checking this site again and again!!) not to mention this fake website created by you... Someone who is doing just stuff like that is a clown to me.. (and my "BJ-friends" I know agree with me) Just stupid! That's our opinion...
Anyways: If you need stuff like that, to be happy.. I don't really care much.. I don't believe a single word you are posting here (it just make me laugh) and if others do.. it's their business at all...

KeepTheFaith2211 09-10-2009 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferret (Post 941623)
David's a fucking tosser! Lynch mob FTW!

Brilliant hoax anyway.

I'll speak to you, later, son. You're gonna get a right mouthful. :lol:

Seriously though, everyone, I was joking about all that rubbish. I told Seb before posting it all. Spam?:confused:

Ang1e 09-10-2009 11:29 PM

This has been highly entertaining for me :)