Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Any new album from Pink Floyd? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=9442)

allmike 04-06-2003 10:46 AM

Any new album from Pink Floyd?

I just love Pink floyd. And wanna know any body know anything about them releasing any new album?.

{_Warrior_} 04-06-2003 06:27 PM

I donīt know :(

Mike McRock 04-07-2003 12:05 AM

I do, they're not!

THe most recent thing is either the David Coverdale DVD (acoustic) which is very good, and the ROger Waters DVD (which is unbelievably great!)

letitrock 04-07-2003 12:52 AM

David Gilmour....

they'll never do anything together ever again

allmike 04-07-2003 08:12 AM

Roger waters is not coming back. But their last album without him was a classic. Songs like 'coming back to life', 'high hopes' and 'Take it back' are one of my all time fav non BJ songs.
I'm hoping they will release new studio album soon.

Mike McRock 04-07-2003 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by allmike
Roger waters is not coming back. But their last album without him was a classic. Songs like 'coming back to life', 'high hopes' and 'Take it back' are one of my all time fav non BJ songs.

So do I......but lets face it they won't.....

Everytime they're interviewed, they say the ball is in Dave's court. Then when he's asked, he says things like "i'm not in a Pink Floyd mood right now", or "That period is over". It doesn't look promising, unless he has a real change of hear (let's all hope it comes with the midlife crisis :wink: )

Seriously though, get the ROger Waters DVD. I saw the show last year and it was awsom. At times you're well awear it isn't PF, stuff like Shine on you Crazy Dimond, Comfortably Numb..... but at others it's as good as if the band is doing it (better in that it's Waters as well). Things like Welcome to the Machine, in the Flesh, Set the controles for the heart of the sun were just breathtaking.....

allmike 04-08-2003 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike McRock
Quote:

Everytime they're interviewed, they say the ball is in Dave's court. Then when he's asked, he says things like "i'm not in a Pink Floyd mood right now", or "That period is over". It doesn't look promising, unless he has a real change of hear (let's all hope it comes with the midlife crisis :wink: )

Seriously though, get the ROger Waters DVD. I saw the show last year and it was awsom. At times you're well awear it isn't PF, stuff like Shine on you Crazy Dimond, Comfortably Numb..... but at others it's as good as if the band is doing it (better in that it's Waters as well). Things like Welcome to the Machine, in the Flesh, Set the controles for the heart of the sun were just breathtaking.....

I don't have any album of Roger water. He did came to india last year, i didn't go to that concert but every body was saying it was not that good. But i'll try to buy his album soon.

Mike McRock 04-08-2003 11:29 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike McRock
Quote:

I don't have any album of Roger water. He did came to india last year, i didn't go to that concert but every body was saying it was not that good. But i'll try to buy his album soon.

Everybody was wrong :wink:

Make sure you get the live one, there's a compilation as well, which is very good, but still not the same as having a live album

rvdm1978 04-08-2003 11:31 AM

That would be great but I doubt it :(