Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Pearl Jam - London (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=34741)

|| Panama || 03-31-2006 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spunkywho
I think they are planning on a world tour - - should those foreign countries be so lucky ;)

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT IT demi yank GRRRR!!!

Kathleen 03-31-2006 11:17 PM

There was someting on the radio in the last week about them touring the new album also. I am looking forward to it - it's been awhile. Last time I saw Eddie was with Bruce here in Jersey for the Vote for Change tour in 2004. The two of them almost blew the roof off Continental Arena.

Kathleen

Captain Walrus 04-02-2006 12:57 AM

I have nothing more to had that hasn't already been covered in this thread

spunkywho 04-02-2006 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by || Panama ||
SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT IT demi yank GRRRR!!!

What did I do now????

Alex 04-19-2006 10:25 PM

Pearl Jam will come to The Netherlands - 29th of August they'll be performing in Gelredome stadium in Arnhem. I'm not happy. At all. It's a really big stadium an it's quite far from where I live. I probably have to go all by myself, by public transportation, so I'm not looking forward to travel this distance. Still undecided about it, but I probably won't see them :(

Ticket sales starts at April 28th, same day of the release of their new self titled album.

spunkywho 04-19-2006 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex
Pearl Jam will come to The Netherlands - 29th of August they'll be performing in Gelredome stadium in Arnhem. I'm not happy. At all. It's a really big stadium an it's quite far from where I live. I probably have to go all by myself, by public transportation, so I'm not looking forward to travel this distance. Still undecided about it, but I probably won't see them :(

Ticket sales starts at April 28th, same day of the release of their new self titled album.

How far a trip in hours? You MUST go! Mr. Bluesman will join you --- I'll tell him to ;)

CD release on 4/28?? It's 5/2 here :(

How far (in hours) from Munich to where you are? Though stadiums turn me off massively. They added a second show here, but I don't think I'll be up for 2 days in a row... getting old and such...

Alex 04-20-2006 08:33 AM

Quote:

How far a trip in hours? You MUST go! Mr. Bluesman will join you --- I'll tell him to ;)

How far (in hours) from Munich to where you are? Though stadiums turn me off massively. They added a second show here, but I don't think I'll be up for 2 days in a row... getting old and such...

Not that many in hours, I think. It's more the fact that I'll have to be travelling back alone and I don't like train stations at night - not when I'm all by myself.
Besides that: I hate stadiums when it comes to concerts. I got time to decide though. I doubt they'll sell out very fast.

Quote:

CD release on 4/28?? It's 5/2 here :(

Hehe, I'll let you know how it is :)