Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Is Novocaine the best song on HAND? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48582)

MrIks from Finland 07-22-2009 04:26 PM

Yep, Novocaine is the best. Still don't wanna say it's great 'cause there is no great song on HAND...

danfan 07-22-2009 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZB_ (Post 931339)
Danfan, come on... Nobody told that you have to take a part in the polls. If you don't like it, well, just don't enter the thread. Let the others have some fun. :)

Yeah, I know. Funny - I'm always the one defending those who start a thread that has been brought up a million times. I just can't stand polls like this. They do this on backstage. It all leads to a poll like What year did Jon's hair look best?

Sleep-When-Im-Dead 07-22-2009 08:07 PM

One thing i do like about this is that it seems to be the 3rd chapter for tommy and gina (after prayer and BTBMB) kinda shows the troubles theyre going through "different kinda me from livin on a prayer", it probably isnt that at all but thats how i see it, but as others have mentioned it doesnt really do it for me musically the chorus grates a lil bit too.

Matrix15 07-22-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sleep-When-Im-Dead (Post 931371)
One thing i do like about this is that it seems to be the 3rd chapter for tommy and gina (after prayer and BTBMB) kinda shows the troubles theyre going through "different kinda me from livin on a prayer", it probably isnt that at all but thats how i see it, but as others have mentioned it doesnt really do it for me musically the chorus grates a lil bit too.

He doesnt say "different kinda me from livin on a prayer"; he says 'different kind of meaning now, to livin on a prayer.'

DryCounty 07-22-2009 09:09 PM

It looks like Novocaine would have won the HAND album poll if you shall trust these results :cool:

VW Golf Bon Jovi 07-22-2009 09:23 PM

Nope, the titletrack is way better.

Sleep-When-Im-Dead 07-22-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix15 (Post 931380)
He doesnt say "different kinda me from livin on a prayer"; he says 'different kind of meaning now, to livin on a prayer.'

ooopps, teach me to trust my ears and never look up the lyric lol:P

KeepTheFaith2211 07-22-2009 10:16 PM

Am I the only Bon Jovi fan in the world to say that the title track is complete shit and should never have been wrote? :confused:

severo17 07-22-2009 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 931399)
Am I the only Bon Jovi fan in the world to say that the title track is complete shit and should never have been wrote? :confused:

Ahm....

Probably...
But you never know :p

Panda 07-23-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 931399)

I enjoy it live. Nothing more. Although I don't like the HAND record at all either.