Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Should Bon Jovi Tour again in 2022? After April? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70895)

liljovi93 04-08-2022 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1278701)
I don't want to add fuel to the fire but I need to say it out loud. You made a lot of fun of him back in the day, laughing at his questions to Phil, etc. Your following is probably as big as his, he probably felt humiliated, especially when the guy is so insecure, yet his ego is bigger than the Sun. I took your side, you even wanted to make a podcast with me. Later on, when I openly commented on Jon's interviews, in which he bashed Richie, I was banned from JoviTalk as well. Speaking of blocking people. You're not an innocent victim, Jay. Obviously the guy seems unhinged and revengeful, but I gotta say things are never black and white.

Not sure who you are? Rare I block people so you must have been some sort of dick.

What you're forgetting is me and him done each others podcasts. Was all good. And then I said I didn't like a performance and got blocked and then that happened.

If you think that's fair, I can't help you.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Eveline 04-08-2022 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1278702)
Not sure who you are? Rare I block people so you must have been some sort of dick.

And that says everything about you. I rest my case.

Supersonic 04-08-2022 09:46 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1278704)
And that says everything about you. I rest my case.

What's this now, a sequel to Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen? I'd say your ban on Jovitalk didn't last long enough. I rest my case.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

BJFan99 04-08-2022 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1278705)
Aloha !

What's this now, a sequel to Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen? I'd say your ban on Jovitalk didn't last long enough. I rest my case.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Welcome back, Seb! :D

Eveline 04-08-2022 10:40 AM

Well, don't you think that Jay constantly bitching about Jelly is ok but when he does similar things to others it's ok? Nice to see you Seb. Missed your rudeness. It's been a friendly place for a little too long 🙄

nickolai 04-08-2022 10:42 AM

While Jon continues to surround himself with “yes men” he will continually live in denial about the tragic state of his voice. So, yes. I believe the tour will go on. Until he realises he has a serious issue and addresses it, we will continue to see the music version of “The Wrestler”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jovifan85 04-08-2022 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1278709)
While Jon continues to surround himself with “yes men” he will continually live in denial about the tragic state of his voice. So, yes. I believe the tour will go on. Until he realises he has a serious issue and addresses it, we will continue to see the music version of “The Wrestler”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He can't his voice is shot.....Voice surgery not a option....This is what we have left of JBJ's remaining singing voice sadly.....

Rdkopper 04-08-2022 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1278698)
The fella made fake accounts on Instagram and Twitter and started putting 'pedophile' comments to TV companies I worked with and parents who got their children to do the free online workouts I done during lockdown when they had no physical education.

He then made various YouTube accounts and was joining my live streams doing the same and disliking the videos as many times as he could.

He then seen his arse when I done some tracking and got police involved. After I blocked him on everything, he then tried messaging through Skype which we done a podcast on doing the whole 'I am sorry for how we have been' - he done all of that because I said I didn't like a certain live performance. That was it.

I've got every bit of proof I need to know it was him. IP addresses, location of views, location of hits on my website, location of comments, the lot.

He could have ruined my business I've worked extremely hard for over the last 8/9 years. I worked as a PE teacher for 5 years too. That could have been ruined.

The fella is a disgusting human who I'm praying does a UK show when the band come around next.

Sorry to go off on one everyone but I'm sick of people saying how nice he seems. It's a front. There's a reason he has a restraining order from a backstreet boys member and there's a reason he blocks people who said bad stuff about the band. Simple.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

I didn't know all that back story about him. So forget that second part. Lol

But I'll still stand by the first part and say that it's okay to attend a show and have a good time.

Some of the newer songs like Limitless, Beautiful Drug, Rollercoaster, can be pulled off. It's just the classics that we all want to hear sound like death.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 04-08-2022 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan85 (Post 1278710)
He can't his voice is shot.....Voice surgery not a option....This is what we have left of JBJ's remaining singing voice sadly.....

Why isn't surgery an option? Don't they have all these minor laser surgeries that can fix whatever?

The problem is, you can't talk afterwards for a duration and Jon can't keep his mouth shut for 5 minutes.

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

blazeofglory 04-08-2022 01:19 PM

I don't think it's possible for any of us to tell whether vocal surgery is an option for him or not. We don't know what exactly is going on with his voice on a physiological/medical level, we don't know what kind of treatment options (surgical or non-surgical) are available for his condition and most medical interventions, especially bigger ones like surgeries, always come with certain risks attached to them. So even if surgery was a possible treatment option for his condition, there could still be potential side effects or risks he just personally wouldn't wanna take.