Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Alice Cooper Live (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48319)

Goldsausage 05-28-2009 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 923057)
Oli - Newcastle City Hall has no standing area, it's all seated. The tickets me and my brothers got are the balcony. :)

Man, if I go to that venue we should meet up! What with your brother and I being so cool and all.

We'll force you to fetch us our drinks :)

KeepTheFaith2211 05-29-2009 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 923084)
Man, if I go to that venue we should meet up! What with your brother and I being so cool and all.

We'll force you to fetch us our drinks :)

Can't see that happening to be honest. :p

Goldsausage 05-29-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeepTheFaith2211 (Post 923091)
Can't see that happening to be honest. :p

Oh, I'm very persausive.

Hmm, I'm wondering whether to go and see the Coop in Newcastle, cos it's far away from my shittly lil town or go see him in Brighton which happens to be on my birthday :D

Jennifer_Always 05-31-2009 07:05 PM

Hey, I have seen Alice once so far.
It was at the Montreux Jazz Festival in 2005, in Switzerland. There's the official DVD.
There were no big screens 'cause it's a small venue. But damn, Alice is awesome! You never get bored! I was attracted by everything, it's so theatral that you can only enjoy it. He's still the same, he's a real psycho, eheh ;)
That's what I love about him. He gets older like everyone, but he doesn't change. He keeps on touring for his fans.
And yeah, the musicians have been playing with him for years. Eric Singer is the drummer, also known as the KISS one! :D
Chuck Garric is the bassist, he's really cool and funny! Eric and Chuck have their own band with John Corabi and Bruce Kulick, it's called ESP. They play some Alice Cooper songs too.

I will see Alice this summer again, at the same festival. It will be great!

brighton84 05-31-2009 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jennifer_Always (Post 923548)
Hey, I have seen Alice once so far.
It was at the Montreux Jazz Festival in 2005, in Switzerland. There's the official DVD.
There were no big screens 'cause it's a small venue. But damn, Alice is awesome! You never get bored! I was attracted by everything, it's so theatral that you can only enjoy it. He's still the same, he's a real psycho, eheh ;)
That's what I love about him. He gets older like everyone, but he doesn't change. He keeps on touring for his fans.
And yeah, the musicians have been playing with him for years. Eric Singer is the drummer, also known as the KISS one! :D
Chuck Garric is the bassist, he's really cool and funny! Eric and Chuck have their own band with John Corabi and Bruce Kulick, it's called ESP. They play some Alice Cooper songs too.

I will see Alice this summer again, at the same festival. It will be great!

Alice is always worth a look,Chuck and Eric s are excellent musicians,ESP do indeed rock i saw them in Germany earlier this year.I think alice will bring the theatrics with him,Motley played Manc Apollo and they had a fair bit of pyro and stage effects.
This is a great chance to see Coop play the more intimate venues...Dont miss it.

Jennifer_Always 05-31-2009 07:50 PM

True!
Intimate venues are, according to me, the best! You feel so close to the show and to the artists.
I have seen ESP twice and it was perfect! They are having fun between them too, that's quite cool ;)

Goldsausage 05-31-2009 10:09 PM

I got a ticket to see the Coopmiester at Newcastle :D

And I'm in the 5th row from the front :cool:

I'm also thinking about seeing him in Brighton too, as it's on my birthday but I'll wait a while in case plans change.

Oh and by the way David, I think I'm gonna stay in Newcastle for the weekend, so I'll find your house and dress it in toilet roll.

Chica Guacamole 06-01-2009 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 923585)
And I'm in the 5th row from the front :cool:

Yay for you! Hope you have a great time!

Goldsausage 06-01-2009 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chica Guacamole (Post 923645)
Yay for you! Hope you have a great time!

And although I'm very, very happy to FINALLY be near the front at a damn gig - I actually had front row tickets, but I thought they were balcony tickets so I kept refreshing and refreshing until I got what I thought were better tickets :(

Goldsausage 11-27-2009 11:51 AM

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT.

Though I'm not too excited at the moment because I'm going through hell trying to book a decent ticket to see Rod Stewart on Ticketmaster.