Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie Sambora!!! (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70391)

Thinny 08-19-2019 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QUceK1WV8 (Post 1258334)
Well, yes I do think there should be an Ori thread since she is pretty much off topic but, for some reason she keeps popping up. The thread might as well be a hate thread since that is the thing about her that pops up. So an Ori hate thread.

Surely it is not quite that outlandish a thought? I'd rather read about Richie than speculation about if or not she is malnourished, in his thread.

I've nothing against an Ori thread to talk about her, as long as it's in the other music thread. It doesn't belong in BJ discussions. But if it's just a "hate" thread, then there is no need for it at all. People can, you know, just try not to be horrible for no real reason!? There's a revolutionary thought, huh?

QUceK1WV8 08-19-2019 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258324)
And maybe QUceK1WV8 can contribute to the forum about this matter: Orianthi (if it’s Richie related of course).

I'd rather not. I have said most all I know about her and I don't follow her anymore. I just wish that if people, which is quite often specifically you, feel the need to talk about her, it would at least a tiny bit respectful and not completely based on vengeful speculation. And if I really let my dreams go wild people would not really post about her (at least in threads where she does not belong.) Take this last episode for example: her weight has zero relevance to Richie anymore.

Anyway, I am not going to tell you or anyone else what to post or not to post and, even if I tried to, I am sure nobody would give a single fk. Which is fair enough. I am simply presenting my opinions on what I think would be "nice". Emphasis on "I think". Everyone else will of course do and think as they please.

QUceK1WV8 08-19-2019 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1258336)
I've nothing against an Ori thread to talk about her, as long as it's in the other music thread. It doesn't belong in BJ discussions. But if it's just a "hate" thread, then there is no need for it at all. People can, you know, just try not to be horrible for no real reason!? There's a revolutionary thought, huh?

I think we are roughly in about a 100% agreement here. I am not calling for people to hate her, I was merely suggesting to steer the existing hate away where it could be avoided. And I did it jokingly because I am sure that we both agree that it would not work and, all this would still be posted all over the board.

YOVANAfromPeru 08-20-2019 05:51 AM

You're very dramatic...
I don't see any problem if some guys start talking about nutrition in the Richie thread especially if one of them is doctor and knows more about it, you usually talk about Richie in almost all the threads and sometimes people also complain and I also don't see any problem about it. And btw I must be really bored to start talking about Orianthi or doing stupid jokes.

On the other hand, I miss Rdkopper... lol.

Eveline 08-20-2019 08:19 AM

Orianthi has never been this thin. It's definitely bordering on unhealthy and it might be connected to her breakup with R. Don't rule that out, guys.

On the other hand, Rich himself looks happy and healthy and doing well. I just wish we didn't have to wait 10 years till his new solo album comes out.

Thinny 08-20-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1258354)
Orianthi has never been this thin.

When I saw her in 2016 on the bad company tour she wore a skin tight red dress and looked very very skinny. This pic is no different to that in my opinion.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eveline (Post 1258354)
It's definitely bordering on unhealthy and it might be connected to her breakup with R. Don't rule that out, guys.

No ones ruling anything out, but you can't take it as a fact that she has an eating disorder either.

Like i said she might. She might do a lot of cocaine. That also makes you skinny. Or..she might just have a high metabolism is be naturally skinny. There's nothing unhealthy about that, people's bodies are all different.

My point is that just because someone says it's an eating disorder it doesn't make it so....

groover22 08-20-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258353)
...On the other hand, I miss Rdkopper... lol.

Who’s she?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Eveline 08-20-2019 05:34 PM

Thinny, you're right. It might be a lot of things, maybe a few of them combined. I'm sure once her album's out, we'll have more to discuss. Or speculate :mrgreen:

YOVANAfromPeru 08-20-2019 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by groover22 (Post 1258361)
Who’s she?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He is an unforgettable man.
https://s14.postimg.cc/5ap6h9x8h/pucca_enojada.gif

groover22 08-20-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1258368)

That's nice. Still never heard of her.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) using Tapatalk