Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   FINISHED! - The Jovitalk Livin' On A Prayer video (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=50204)

Crushgen24/88 03-05-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 976491)
Aloha !

Thanks Roxy. I managed to rip CrushGen's vid from YouTube and have included him in the video now, including his appaling request. Something is wrong with the sound when he shows up but I'll fix that in the next version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrjN82XXcSU

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

That is spectacular Seb. And as for my request, I know all the TD songs and KTF songs are being asked for, so I should ask for the one no one else wants ;)

kenobi_on_a_prayer 03-06-2010 05:51 AM

My name's Lee-Ann actually, but considering we've never chatted outside of here and people I've known for years spell my name wrong, that was pretty close.:p

And can I request Something to Believe In for Perth? :)

(Or Dirty Little Secret but Jon probably doesn't even remember that one!)

Great work BTW, it's coming together nicely!

Supersonic 03-06-2010 09:53 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenobi_on_a_prayer (Post 976638)
My name's Lee-Ann actually, but considering we've never chatted outside of here and people I've known for years spell my name wrong, that was pretty close.:p

To be honest I already thought there was something wrong with it, I just couldn't find out why and since you don't sign your posts I couldn't find out what it was. I've corrected it now, including your request.

New version is up now with Dawn and UKJovi in it. We're getting there!

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Ferret 03-06-2010 10:03 PM

Come on Seb, just put in the version of my bit that I sent you. It will work :(

Crushgen24/88 03-06-2010 11:05 PM

This is just getting better.

Dawn 03-06-2010 11:56 PM

Really great job Seb :D So pleased everyone is sending their videos in, its looking good...

Just a few bits left to fill now.

Dawn

superjovi 03-08-2010 02:48 AM

Alright I finally got around to editing mine... I'll upload my part (whatever you need) tomorrow. I'll fill in whatever (the final chorus or high part before solo)... seriously- whatever. Just tell me. Thanks.

Oh by the way, if you do use my vid put this in the box please "Zak from USA... I wanna hear Dry County in Philly please!"

Thanks Seb.

milomom 03-08-2010 03:40 AM

I just watched this for the first time. Great job, everybody! :cool::cool:

UKjovi 03-09-2010 08:27 AM

So has no one else done their videos?

Iceman 03-09-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKjovi (Post 977199)

I haz.

Ice

Thierry 03-09-2010 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 976749)
Aloha !

To be honest I already thought there was something wrong with it, I just couldn't find out why and since you don't sign your posts I couldn't find out what it was. I've corrected it now, including your request.

New version is up now with Dawn and UKJovi in it. We're getting there!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KnDzQD2xyg

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

The part with Wouter rocks :D. Your brother is the coolest part of the family!

Thunderstrucker 03-09-2010 03:34 PM

Thanks Thierry and it was all pure improvisation at that very moment ;) (and yes, I like to make it sound as if that is such a big deal)

Jep. Now it's official. I am cool.

I salute you,
Thunderstrucker

p.s.
I can't understand why you are going to the Scheveningen-concert. It will be lame. The support acts are even more lame. You will get sand in your crack. Ticket prices are ridiculous and you don't have as much money in a year to spent as I have in a month. Odd choice to go ;)

Ferret 03-09-2010 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UKjovi (Post 977199)

I'm in there on version 11 doing part of the second chorus.

Dawn 03-09-2010 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ferret (Post 977240)
I'm in there on version 11 doing part of the second chorus.

Ive been away for a couple of days..... where is version 11 ? Seb has taken version 10 of U tube...

Russ this is who has done their videos and who we are waiting for on the first page of this thread http://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=50204.... nearly there..

Its really great seeing everyone in the video :D

Dawn

Dawn 03-09-2010 09:10 PM

Here is how the videos are being used on the circle tour.

The ones that win appear to get the bigger screens in the center or sides with smaller others around.. Jon turns round upon seeing the videos in seattle and says oh I forgot about that !!!!!! :D Looks like its just the chorus when the videos get shown....

seattle
Los angeles

Supersonic 03-09-2010 09:16 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 977241)
Ive been away for a couple of days..... where is version 11 ? Seb has taken version 10 of U tube...

Dawn

Version 13 willl show up either tonight or tomorrow. It's got Ferret and Iceman added to it.

I don't think they will show our video on the big screen because of all the personal requests in it but I'll just send in 2 versions. One with requests and one without it so that they can always use one anyway. The other one might get their attention. It's a long shot but who knows? :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Dawn 03-09-2010 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 977258)
Aloha !

Version 13 willl show up either tonight or tomorrow. It's got Ferret and Iceman added to it.

I don't think they will show our video on the big screen because of all the personal requests in it but I'll just send in 2 versions. One with requests and one without it so that they can always use one anyway. The other one might get their attention. It's a long shot but who knows? :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Wow version 13 already , is that the final version ?

You have done so much hard work on the video Seb, I hope it wins and you get a free ticket etc you deserve it. I see your point about the requests hopefully BJ wouldnt be put off by the written requests as least it shows where we are all from ...got nothing to lose putting two versions in anyway.

Have you decided which gig you are going to put it in for ? Guess as we are from all over the world you could technically keep submitting it LOL :D

Dawn

Supersonic 03-09-2010 09:45 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 977262)
Wow version 13 already , is that the final version ?

No, it's not the final version yet. I still need footage from Tixy which is essential because it's from a verse, and I need Peterson, Walrus and a few others to complete 2 more chorusses.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

superjovi 03-10-2010 02:25 AM

I put mine up, still no word from them. Hope I win :D

Seb, if you need anything yet give me a hollar.

UKjovi 03-10-2010 08:34 AM

I wonder if they will show it at O2?

Thunderstrucker 03-10-2010 08:52 AM

Only one wat to find out ;)

I salute you,
Thunderstrucker

Rockymt 03-12-2010 03:20 PM

Loap Video

Sebastian-
Thanks for your hard work on the video!

Where can I find the latest version?

Thanks!

Kathleen 03-12-2010 06:14 PM

We all want a copy of the latest version - especially my husband so he can do his part this weekend LOL

Captain Walrus 03-14-2010 02:47 PM

Does it need to be done on a webcam with that Eatcam thing? Or if I recorded a video on my digital camera, would that work?

Also, what part am I now supposed to be recording? :confused:

Thunderstrucker 03-14-2010 02:52 PM

I recorded my, I must say awesome, video as well with my digital camera.
So that should do.

I salute you,
TS

Supersonic 03-14-2010 03:02 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain Walrus (Post 978188)
Does it need to be done on a webcam with that Eatcam thing? Or if I recorded a video on my digital camera, would that work?

Also, what part am I now supposed to be recording? :confused:

No, EatCam was just a little help for people who didn't know how to record video with their webcam. You can do it with your digital camera or cellphone as well, I don't care.

I asked other people to fill in the gaps for people who hadn't send in their video yet, but if you record the full chorus after the key change (as in after the guitar solo) I'll be able to get you in the video anyway. I intend to get this finished today.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Kathleen 03-18-2010 10:03 PM

What happened to this? Have you uploaded it somewhere or are you still waiting for people?

Supersonic 03-18-2010 10:06 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 978741)
What happened to this? Have you uploaded it somewhere or are you still waiting for people?

It's nearly finished, all I have to do now is correct the right texts for everyone and it's ready. Work has been heavy though, days of 13 hours without breaks or anything so I reckon it'll be finished this weekend. It's nearly done and it looks ace, half your family is in it. :p

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

liljovi93 03-18-2010 10:57 PM

I want to do this but I don't like the idea of singing on my own and then letting Seb see hahah!

Thunderstrucker 03-18-2010 11:01 PM

Not only Seb will see it ;)

I salute you,
TS

Bleeding Purist 03-18-2010 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 978744)
I want to do this but I don't like the idea of singing on my own and then letting Seb see hahah!

A bit like bungee jumping isn't it? :D

Dawn 03-19-2010 01:03 AM

Quote:

U dont have to sing , just mime. I think to you might be to late as it sounds as if Seb has all the videos as he is correcting the text now :D

Poor Seb working 13 hr days :(

Dawn

Kathleen 03-19-2010 01:24 AM

Quote:

This was absolutely the first time I had ever used a web camera (and I'm sure it shows). But it was still a good excuse to learn something and get involved - who gives a shit if Seb likes it or not? The important thing is for you to have fun and enjoy yourself and participate in this project.

UKjovi 03-19-2010 08:19 AM

Quote:

I had to sing as i just cannot mime. Having said that i cannot sing either as Seb will surely testify :)

Supersonic 03-19-2010 08:23 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Record a full chorus after the guitar solo and send it in before saturday evening. If I've got it by then I'll cut you in somewhere. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thunderstrucker 03-22-2010 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 978756)
Poor Seb working 13 hr days :(

Dawn

There is nothing to be sorry about. He needs it.
If there was a possibility I could let him work my hours too, I'd use it.

If that isn't brotherlove I don't know what is.

I salute you,
Thunderstrucker

Jim Bon Jovi 03-23-2010 09:58 PM

I can't wait to see this.

Savvi 03-24-2010 02:48 AM

I am pretty pissed at Kenobi taking the ending of my last line. Its just not right!

:p :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the final cut of the vid :D

Thunderstrucker 03-24-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 978759)
This was absolutely the first time I had ever used a web camera (and I'm sure it shows).

I never seen a woman acting so naturally. :cool:
The important thing is that you did take part in this project as well as I did.
Nobody cares how good or bad your video is. It's about the fun you have in the end !

I salute you,
TS

kenobi_on_a_prayer 03-24-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvi (Post 979774)
I am pretty pissed at Kenobi taking the ending of my last line. Its just not right!

:p :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the final cut of the vid :D

Suck it up, Princess.:p

Seb, hurry up.:p