Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   This Seb Feels Tight (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70740)

Supersonic 08-30-2020 06:00 PM

This Seb Feels Tight

Aloha !

Considering how every band but Bon Jovi is doing performances at home I thought why not do you all a favour and do the same?

I look forward to all your praise. Also, don't forget to click dislike on youTube to make sure I know who's watched it!

Request? Place your requests here. I shall then, very much like Bon Jovi, ignore them and play and record what I want to record.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

JackieBlue 08-30-2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1266555)
Aloha !

Considering how every band but Bon Jovi is doing performances at home I thought why not do you all a favour and do the same?

Temptation (This Seb Feels Tight Version) - YouTube

I look forward to all your praise. Also, don't forget to click dislike on youTube to make sure I know who's watched it!

Request? Place your requests here. I shall then, very much like Bon Jovi, ignore them and play and record what I want to record.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Sebbie! That's honestly not half-bad. I'm actually pretty impressed. It's a lot better than I could do. :)

I'd still like to hear the stuff you and Erik(?) worked on when you got together a couple years ago, maybe... I obviously don't remember the details, but I seem to recall one of you visiting the other to work on some covers. Is that right?

faith1985 08-30-2020 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1266555)
Aloha !

Temptation (This Seb Feels Tight Version) - YouTube

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Cool guitar. But apart from it I'd rather hear Jon perform. I hardly understand the words and some of the notes sound whiny.

Alphavictim 08-30-2020 08:45 PM

I'm not super familiar with the original 'cos I never cared about it that much, but I dig the Stones-y vibe plus the Sambora-ish slide of your take (the solo sounds more like JBJ). But your voice doesn't exactly lend itself well to the, for the lack of a better term, sultry vibe of the tune. Plus there's some shaky notes going on towards the chorus' end.

It's also a bit too long I guess, this type of arrangement especially could do with a 3 mins TOP running time.

thesedays2014 08-30-2020 11:33 PM

I love to hear people doing their own ‘version’ instead of covering a song almost note for note, so well done...

I really like your voice, reminds me of a 60’s band singer, can’t quite remember who. Can tell you’re not a lead guitarist, but some nice ideas.

Request? Dry County ��

GabrielC 09-05-2020 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1266560)
Sebbie! That's honestly not half-bad. I'm actually pretty impressed. It's a lot better than I could do. :)

I'd still like to hear the stuff you and Erik(?) worked on when you got together a couple years ago, maybe... I obviously don't remember the details, but I seem to recall one of you visiting the other to work on some covers. Is that right?

I laugh so hard at all the hate you get for those posts.

I like it, good job, nice version.

nickolai 09-11-2020 10:42 AM

Awful. Sounds like a cat being severely tortured.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JackieBlue 09-12-2020 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1266634)
I laugh so hard at all the hate you get for those posts.

I like it, good job, nice version.

Huh?? I'm confused. :confused:

GabrielC 09-12-2020 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1266745)
Huh?? I'm confused. :confused:

I think I quoted the wrong post. Whoops.

JackieBlue 09-12-2020 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabrielC (Post 1266751)
I think I quoted the wrong post. Whoops.

Gotcha! Thanks!! :)