Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   THINFS Tour ProShots (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70382)

Rdkopper 01-12-2019 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1250047)
You do realize that IEM means in-ear monitors (thus, not audience recording), right?

Doesn't sound IEM

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

VinceBJ 01-12-2019 09:02 AM

THINFS Tour ProShots

The IEM surely have been recorded because I can clearly hear click tracks during some of the songs (songs with a dot on on the setlist).

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

BJFan99 01-12-2019 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jon-flp (Post 1250038)

Jesus Christ, Jon looks (and sounds) constipated even on this song. And that bridge, ouch...

bonjovi90 01-12-2019 11:59 AM

The Japanese recordings are multiple IEMs mixed together and usually there's one audience recording lower in the mix to make it not sound completely dry.

Rdkopper 01-13-2019 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1250054)
The Japanese recordings are multiple IEMs mixed together and usually there's one audience recording lower in the mix to make it not sound completely dry.

That's even more impressive!!!

When I think of IEM, I think of hearing just one part of the mix, usually just the lead vocals... The fact that they tapped into multiple IEMs and combined them with an audience recording is seriously impressive!!!

neily82 01-13-2019 02:41 PM

Omg that's awful, if his voice goes anymore he'll be mute by the European tour. So so sad [emoji3525]

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Rdkopper 01-13-2019 11:17 PM

Everyone is ripping on Jon's voice (here and on YT) but I think he actually sounds somewhat decent compared to the last few years....

neily82 01-13-2019 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1250099)
Everyone is ripping on Jon's voice (here and on YT) but I think he actually sounds somewhat decent compared to the last few years....

Do you think there may be a reason that people are making these comments? It's sad very sad. But he can't sing anymore. It's happened it's not going to change, he knows it himself. If you think he sounds ok that's good and I hope you carry on enjoying them. I first saw them in 89 in UK (And his voice was temporarily shot then) and was at the legendary Wembley 95 gigs so I saw what they all could do in there prime, so for some of us it just makes us sad it doesn't make us bad people, I personally want him to stop so he doesn't become a laughing stock or start lip syncing (badly like Paul Stanley is at minute) I'll treasure those and the 15 other times I saw them until the day I die, they will always be my favourite band. I have been a member on here for many years I don't post often and I'll be leaving for good after this post. I'll still buy the albums out of curiosity but am under no illusions there will never be another These Days in them. Stop the bickering and enjoy what's left. Peace to all

Rdkopper 01-14-2019 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by neily82 (Post 1250100)
Do you think there may be a reason that people are making these comments? It's sad very sad. But he can't sing anymore. It's happened it's not going to change, he knows it himself. If you think he sounds ok that's good and I hope you carry on enjoying them. I first saw them in 89 in UK (And his voice was temporarily shot then) and was at the legendary Wembley 95 gigs so I saw what they all could do in there prime, so for some of us it just makes us sad it doesn't make us bad people, I personally want him to stop so he doesn't become a laughing stock or start lip syncing (badly like Paul Stanley is at minute) I'll treasure those and the 15 other times I saw them until the day I die, they will always be my favourite band. I have been a member on here for many years I don't post often and I'll be leaving for good after this post. I'll still buy the albums out of curiosity but am under no illusions there will never be another These Days in them. Stop the bickering and enjoy what's left. Peace to all

Don't be so over dramatic...

When his voice was shot during its prime it was a different type of shot because he still had power...

Something happened between 2014 and 2015 that is really somewhat a mystery because it really happened overnight.

I just listened to that solo show he did in Red Bank during '14 (when he sang American Pie) and his voice was still very enjoyable... and then during that Asia tour in 2015 his voice was gone...

Some say he blew a chord, some say his breathing is off, some say years of abuse, some say smoking and some say all the above...But you're right, his voice is shot beyond repair... However unlike guys like Paul Stanley or Vice Neil, Jon cares way too much and works way too hard to let himself go to shit. I really believe Jon continues to try to relearn his songs again with his current voice... it might never be the same but he will go on till the end...

jon-flp 01-17-2019 07:59 PM

We Weren't Born to Follow from Philadelphia is on!

https://youtu.be/mctZi_K1JCY

Enviado de meu LG-M250 usando o Tapatalk