Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   So you've ripped it............. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55116)

ezearis 03-07-2013 03:00 PM

Of course I'm going to buy it, while it was downloading I went to my CD store, they told me that it was out on Monday, that they might have it but can't sell it. So, I'll have to wait until monday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1113202)
I should have changed the word from ripped/downloaded to stole!

Rdkopper 03-07-2013 04:55 PM

Absolutely buying it!!!! I think I could afford to spend 12 bucks on an album every 3+ years.

I don't think this album is as nearly as bad as most make it out to be. I'm glad I waited to listen to the completed songs before making my finial opinion because even with the 90 second snippets and live versions, I wasn't convinced. I will be completely happy once I get the final product with perfect sound.

A real Bon Jovi fan owns all the albums and does not have downloaded stolen albums in their collection. I think you would appreciate the music more owning the physical CD anyway. Just My Opinion!

As far as ripping it, I rip all my Bon Jovi music to keep the originals in good shape.

SexxAtraxxion 03-07-2013 04:56 PM

No. I only spend my money on good albums.

Rdkopper 03-07-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1113219)
I don't have a CD player anywhere in my house, and the one in the car is broken.
Therefore I won't be purchasing the CD at any point.....

You could also spend the 9 bucks and dowload it leagally to ensure a better sound.

Rdkopper 03-07-2013 05:15 PM

I don't get the people who come here day after day, consider themselves diehards, and then don't purchase the album. But then on top of it, have the balls to complain about it.

That's like someone stealing a computer and then complaing to the manufacturer that they don't like certain features.

Have some CHARACTER people!

StoneDeaf 03-07-2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1113278)
You could also spend the 9 bucks and dowload it leagally to ensure a better sound.

No, I don't do downloading in any form...but how does $9 ensure better sound?

StoneDeaf 03-07-2013 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1113280)
I don't get the people who come here day after day, consider themselves diehards, and then don't purchase the album. But then on top of it, have the balls to complain about it.

That's like someone stealing a computer and then complaing to the manufacturer that they don't like certain features.

Have some CHARACTER people!

So you are saying that you have to buy everything to be a fan? And on top of that you are not allowed to complaing on something you don't like/enjoy? From my point of view, speaking out loud about ones dislikes about the band one likes shows more character than blind admiration.

Rdkopper 03-07-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneDeaf (Post 1113299)
So you are saying that you have to buy everything to be a fan? And on top of that you are not allowed to complaing on something you don't like/enjoy? From my point of view, speaking out loud about ones dislikes about the band one likes shows more character than blind admiration.

In my opinion a die-hard should own at least every official release!

How can someone say "I'm a die-hard but I only own 7 albums because the remaining 5 suck"? or "I'm a die-hard but my collection was downloaded illegally"?

There is also a fine line between stating an opinion on something you don't like and the constant harping on something you don't own.

If you listened to the album and don't like it, you absolutely have every right to state an opinion. However, there are people who download it illegally and make comments like they own it. I have a problem with credibility when it comes to someone stating something surrounding certain factors when they don't officially own the thing.

Maybe I'm old school but again, it comes down to Character!

danfan 03-07-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SexxAtraxxion (Post 1113276)
No. I only spend my money on good albums.

Jesus, then get lost and go jerk off on the Bowie message board. Man, I get being negative about some things, but you don't like ANYTHING the band has done at all recently.

Rdkopper 03-07-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StoneDeaf (Post 1113297)
No, I don't do downloading in any form...but how does $9 ensure better sound?

Are you seriously asking this question? You really need it spelled out...

The person who doesn't own a CD player wants to download the leaked version in shitty quality. My suggestion was to pay the 9.99 to get it in better quality from i-tunes