Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   So you've ripped it............. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=55116)

nickolai 03-07-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1113392)
Aloha !

but you won't find them on a Bon Jovi messageboard. Therefore condemning people on here is rather pointless.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

You either believe this statement or you're just trying to win people over - as you're incredibly unpopular. That or very deluded.

And Starting All Over Again was on the 100,000,000 fans release was it not? I know it was the demo of the Australian released version, but yes I have heard the finished article many times. I don't own it, but there's a great website out there if you've not heard it:

www.youtube.com

It's brilliant. Give it a go sometime.

Kathleen 03-07-2013 10:52 PM

I downloaded and listened to the mp3 version including the bonus tracks. I also have 2 different versions of this album on order including one from Japan with a DVD.

And yes, I'm impatient but not a pirate or a thief.

nickolai 03-07-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1113401)
I downloaded and listened to the mp3 version including the bonus tracks. I also have 2 different versions of this album on order including one from Japan with a DVD.

Yes you are impatient Kathleen, but the fact that you'll buy it is right. I suppose there's nothing wrong with "try before you buy".

Out of interest what's different about the Japanese version?

hackster73 03-07-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Me too. Japan and UK release. What do you think of the album?

Supersonic 03-07-2013 10:57 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickolai (Post 1113400)
You either believe this statement or you're just trying to win people over - as you're incredibly unpopular. That or very deluded.

And Starting All Over Again was on the 100,000,000 fans release was it not? I know it was the demo of the Australian released version, but yes I have heard the finished article many times. I don't own it, but there's a great website out there if you've not heard it:

www.youtube.com

It's brilliant. Give it a go sometime.

Your entire theory just fell through several times yet you're defending it as if you're actually making a point here. It'd be clever and funny if you'd be trolling but you're not, which makes it all the more sad really. Saying you condemn people who download it illegally yet buy the record anyway is not making any sense, and they certainly don't harm anyone with it. Just like people who wouldn't buy the record, leak or no leak. I doubt you find many Bon Jovi fans who enjoy the record yet won't buy it, hence me saying you won't find them on here.

And no, it was the same version but with the demo vocal. The great website you're talking about and look up songs at is host of illegal rips, just as illegal as the b-sides people download through torrents. For someone talking about comdemning people for downloading illegally and then looking up stuff on youTube because they don't own it themselves you're being a rather big hypocrite. Considering how you, unlike me, never bought any official CD with Starting All Over Again on it, you're the one helping piracy here. Not the guy who still spends his money tracing down CD's and actually buying them, whether they're new or old. You just condemned yourself. Well done.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

asok80 03-07-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Same here...got three versions I believe so yeah no problem d/l and enjoying it right now

crashed 03-07-2013 11:07 PM

It's like politics, if you don't vote you can't really complain who wins. If you don't buy it don't complain how shit it is to the people who are spending money on it.

Supersonic 03-07-2013 11:12 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1113410)
It's like politics, if you don't vote you can't really complain who wins. If you don't buy it don't complain how shit it is to the people who are spending money on it.

That doesn't make sense. You're saying an opinion on something isn't welcome unless you buy it, while the product will essentially only be bought if someone has a positive opinion about it. The exact reason as to why people don't buy it is because of their opinion about it. If I turn it around it makes just as much sense; Don't you praise this record to the people who don't like it. They're not buying it, remember?

You mentioning how it is like politics is true though, the conclusion you draw is rather weird. If a huge amount of people don't buy the record, doesn't that mean that essentially the people who didn't buy it "win" as, for example, Jon will without a doubt kick new songs out of the set. If anything, it makes more sense for people not to buy it as the older songs will replace the new ones, and anything they previously released I'd rather hear than most of the songs on this new record.

Bit of an odd post there.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

ticos_stick 03-07-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crashed (Post 1113410)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...0/31750514.jpg

danfan 03-07-2013 11:18 PM

Feel absolute no guilt about downloading any Bon Jovi material, new or old. I've bought everything they've released, always will buy everything they release and spend more than enough money on tickets and merchandise.