Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New video fo Richie with Norman Harris (of Norman's Rare Guitars) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70744)

TheseDaysEra 09-20-2020 02:47 AM

New video fo Richie with Norman Harris (of Norman's Rare Guitars)

It takes him forever to set up his ****ing guitar amp but hey, it's the most recent footage of Sambo. He looks odd to me. Maybe too thin and therefore older?

angelsambo 09-20-2020 02:52 AM

he reminds me of dorothy michaels

TheseDaysEra 09-20-2020 02:54 AM

you know what.. the guy looks unwell. His playing is sloppy - even if this is just a very informal situation - he's talking funny... I dunno man. Doesn't look healthy or sober. Might just be me.

TheseDaysEra 09-20-2020 02:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelsambo (Post 1266997)
he reminds me of dorothy michaels

I had to look it up but yeah he does ahah

joloriquelme 09-20-2020 05:02 AM

...and that's how one of the coolest guitarrist on the planet Earth ends years after he quits a world-class Rock band in a middle of a world tour because of his ego:

Dressed like an idiot.

While, his former band is playing tonight live and releasing a new record next month, with his replacement more involved in the band than ever.

Even his ex is releasing a new record.

His 'latest record' (from 8 years ago) it isn't even on streaming services.

I really really feel shame for him. He is absolutely done and I hope he never returns to Bon Jovi. It will be a fiasco. Jon would never admit him again anyway if he's serious about being a reliable live act.

Captain_jovi 09-20-2020 05:07 AM

I think you're overstating the state the band is in right now but that's all subjective. What's not is that Aftermath of the Lowdown is still on streaming sites so I don't know what you're talking about there.

joloriquelme 09-20-2020 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1267047)
I think you're overstating the state the band is in right now but that's all subjective. What's not is that Aftermath of the Lowdown is still on streaming sites so I don't know what you're talking about there.

Oh, at least isn't on any streaming services in my country (Chile).

Must be a publishing rights issue. Glad for him anyway.

rickysambo 09-20-2020 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joloriquelme (Post 1267048)

Glad for him anyway.

You seem extremely glad for him in your earlier post.

thesedays2014 09-20-2020 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joloriquelme (Post 1267046)
...and that's how one of the coolest guitarrist on the planet Earth ends years after he quits a world-class Rock band in a middle of a world tour because of his ego:

Dressed like an idiot.

While, his former band is playing tonight live and releasing a new record next month, with his replacement more involved in the band than ever.

I really really feel shame for him. He is absolutely done and I hope he never returns to Bon Jovi. It will be a fiasco. Jon would never admit him again anyway if he's serious about being a reliable live act.

Wow...that’s a lot of Richie bashing.

Quick question...have you ever suffered from anxiety, depression, traumas? Have you ever had problems related to drink or drugs?

If you haven’t, maybe you will someday; so please try and be a little bit less judgemental and negative.

rolo_tomachi 09-20-2020 10:57 AM

Quote:

Dressed like an idiot.

He was always a bit ridiculous with his clothes but I don't see anything wrong with what he's wearing, something normal to be around the house. Replacement more involved in the band than ever= play one guitar solo on the album. And don't talk to me about ego when we're talking about Bon Jovi please.

Easy buddy, I know you're frustrated and angry that Richie's not in the band, but time heals the wounds. Some Richie will come back and you will be happy again.
;)

Quote:

But he hasn't been standing for eight years, he's also done a collaboration album and some shows along the way, plus we all know the guy has an album that could be released soon so don't overdo it. And Aftermath is on streaming services.

Quote:

Do you feel ashamed for him and not for JBJ's singing? absolutely done? fiasco? ahaha. You see the straw in another's eye, but you don't see the beam in yours.

The saddest thing about you is that even though you say this nonsense, you are looking forward to Richie coming back.

In my opinion, Bon Jovi hasn't released a better album than Aftermath since Richie left, nor has he released a better song than Seven Years Gone in many years. Even RSO's songs felt less boring than what Bon Jovi has released so far.