Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Anything Off Topic (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70469)

YOVANAfromPeru 12-09-2018 04:54 PM

Anything Off Topic

If your post was a joke, you're a really bad boy lol

Rdkopper 12-09-2018 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249359)
If your post was a joke, you're a really bad boy lol

Maybe it was a little harsh. I think everyone just came across really awkward in that video include all the band members... Shanks was starting to do some really weird dance move before the camera cut away... Bad lighting and directing just threw the whole thing off. It's like when Jon pretends to be Bruce on stage or does his Mick Jagger dance... It's all just very weird to me.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 12-09-2018 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1249360)
Maybe it was a little harsh.

I was talking about your last post, obviously...
don't worries
my posts about all these names with their respective jobs were all jokes hahah!, but obviously the info contained is real lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1249360)
Shanks was starting to do some really weird dance move before the camera cut away... Bad lighting and directing just threw the whole thing off.

I have nothing more to add

JackieBlue 12-09-2018 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249357)
I think she is CPA but I don't think so, since my friend told me that the Tour Accountant is Larry Richter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArCs...=youtu.be&t=16
-_-

Just guessing here, but I think that there may be a few CPAs out there who aren't the Tour Accountant for Bon Jovi. They may even work with some Bon Jovi personnel as their personal accountant, which would have nothing to do with Tour accounts.

But like I say, that's just a guess. ;)

YOVANAfromPeru 12-09-2018 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1249362)
Just guessing here, but I think that there may be a few CPAs out there who aren't the Tour Accountant for Bon Jovi. They may even work with some Bon Jovi personnel as their personal accountant, which would have nothing to do with Tour accounts.

But like I say, that's just a guess. ;)

No, JackieBlue
We're talking about the people on the video, remember.
>_< jajajaj

JackieBlue 12-09-2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249363)
No, JackieBlue
We're talking about the people on the video, remember.
>_< jajajaj

Yes. Your point?

YOVANAfromPeru 12-09-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieBlue (Post 1249364)
Yes. Your point?

My point is that the only CPA in that video is Larry Richter and I don't think bjcrazycpa works for BJ, that's all -_- bye...

bjcrazycpa 12-09-2018 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249365)
My point is that the only CPA in that video is Larry Richter and I don't think bjcrazycpa works for BJ, that's all -_- bye...

I am a corporate tax CPA who works for a NYC company that provides an electronic trading platform for fixed income securities. Never purported to have worked for the band but I’m old and have had friends in the touring industry, since I was in my early 20s. And yes, Jackie, I have provided tax advice to those friends working in the touring industry. See not exciting at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YOVANAfromPeru 12-09-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1249368)
I have provided tax advice to those friends working in the touring industry. See not exciting at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you sayin’ that you provided tax advice to the BJ staff???

JackieBlue 12-09-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1249365)

Just because Richter is the only CPA in the video doesn't mean that he's the only accountant that works for BJ or BJM. But that's beside the point anyway. I don't think Deb said (or implied) that she worked with any of the people in the video. That's RDK's interpretation. She just said that she's known some of them for years.

Even so, it's still not beyond the realm of possibility that she may have worked with some of them on their personal finances. Just because they work for BJ doesn't mean the BJ accountants would have anything to do with an employee's personal accounting. I don't understand why that would be such a reach.

But it's none of my business, anyway. I jumped in on impulse because it seemed like you were casting doubt on her statement without any reason to. Sorry if I misinterpreted what you said.