Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   One Wild Night Tour Highlights (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70856)

fanofrem 11-06-2021 07:27 PM

One Wild Night Tour Highlights

Any info about these tracks? Not asking for download link, just info about what it is.
One Wild Night (Live, Phoenix 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
You Give Love a Bad Name (Live, Phoenix 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
It's My Life (Live, Phoenix 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
Born to Be My Baby (Live, Las Vegas 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (Denver 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
I Got the Girl (Raleigh 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
Keep the Faith / Sympathy for the Devil (Washington 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
Bed of Roses (Chicago 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (Quebec 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
You Give Love a Bad Name (Stuttgart 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 11-06-2021 07:37 PM

Pretty sure they were web released or backstage releases back in 2001. And I'm also pretty sure I've seen you asking for them on a certain social network :mrgreen:
Not sure if they were already part of the American XS service or if that was before that service got launched. Some fans of that era might remember it more detailed.

Jonny Sambora 11-06-2021 08:21 PM

can't help you but have been on a trip down memory lane over the last few days and watched Munich 2001 and the 2nd Giants gig. The start of the legendary Munich shows and Alec's return. What great shows and summer tour. The start of 10 great years, some great memories!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Captain_jovi 11-06-2021 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1276364)
Pretty sure they were web released or backstage releases back in 2001. And I'm also pretty sure I've seen you asking for them on a certain social network :mrgreen:
Not sure if they were already part of the American XS service or if that was before that service got launched. Some fans of that era might remember it more detailed.

I used to have these videos saved, there was a BJTV tour series on the official website, I think that's where these tracks came from. I remember the tour-ender episode and the giving of the pendants. I wonder if they're around youtube anywhere.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzK...X-QUsq9SqlKCFw Bingo bango, this channel has them in a bad quality but I think this is it

Rdkopper 11-07-2021 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1276367)
I used to have these videos saved, there was a BJTV tour series on the official website, I think that's where these tracks came from. I remember the tour-ender episode and the giving of the pendants. I wonder if they're around youtube anywhere.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzK...X-QUsq9SqlKCFw Bingo bango, this channel has them in a bad quality but I think this is it

These are for the OWN Live promo. The songs played during those clips are the versions that ended up on the CD

Sent from my SM-A015V using Tapatalk

Nige 11-08-2021 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofrem (Post 1276363)
Any info about these tracks? Not asking for download link, just info about what it is.
One Wild Night (Live, Phoenix 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
You Give Love a Bad Name (Live, Phoenix 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
It's My Life (Live, Phoenix 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
Born to Be My Baby (Live, Las Vegas 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (Denver 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
I Got the Girl (Raleigh 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
Keep the Faith / Sympathy for the Devil (Washington 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
Bed of Roses (Chicago 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead (Quebec 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)
You Give Love a Bad Name (Stuttgart 2001) (One Wild Night Tour Highlights)

They are likely to be my captures. Obie chose his personal highlights from various 2001 shows and streamed them on the bj.com website.

Although I think the first 3 from Phoenix 2001 are from the VH1 broadcast.

Pivek 11-08-2021 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nige (Post 1276379)
They are likely to be my captures. Obie chose his personal highlights from various 2001 shows and streamed them on the bj.com website.

Although I think the first 3 from Phoenix 2001 are from the VH1 broadcast.

They were videos or audio only? If videos, do you have them still?

Nige 11-08-2021 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pivek (Post 1276380)
They were videos or audio only? If videos, do you have them still?

Audio only for everything except Phoenix.