Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Should Bon Jovi Tour again in 2022? After April? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70895)

Logan72 08-25-2022 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B.J. Always (Post 1282376)
Have you gotten the feeling that you have showed up after the party was over? Considering the sound of Jon's voice.

Nevertheless welcome to the Forum!

:) Ha - yes, thank you. As Jon once said - I (we) made it to the dance! Even if it was for the last one! ;)

B.J. Always 08-29-2022 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logan72 (Post 1282453)
:) Ha - yes, thank you. As Jon once said - I (we) made it to the dance! Even if it was for the last one! ;)

Your post made me think of this:

jovifan85 11-05-2022 08:41 PM

After hearing Jon Bon Jovi, with his KTF track commentary, his breathing sounds odd? Doesn't look good for the 40TH Anniversay Tour?

Walleris 11-05-2022 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jovifan85 (Post 1283155)
After hearing Jon Bon Jovi, with his KTF track commentary, his breathing sounds odd? Doesn't look good for the 40TH Anniversay Tour?

I think it looks perfect for the 50th anniversary tour. Assuming, he does it ABBA-style.

jovifan85 11-06-2022 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walleris (Post 1283157)
I think it looks perfect for the 50th anniversary tour. Assuming, he does it ABBA-style.

Bon Jovi will be lucky to make 41 Years! Let alone 45 or 50! I could be wrong, looks like he has issues with his breathing, which doesn't help trying to sing!

Love the guy, shame his career is ending this way.

Bon Jovi doing an ABBA to mark 50 Years? Why not? Something different, as Jon wouldn't able to sing live, judging on his vocal and breathing issues?


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11.
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.