Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Songs that didn't make HAND (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=32792)

SSM12 11-02-2005 12:31 AM

id prefer the 1st version of bells of freedom as a B side

ugly_queen_from_mars 11-02-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Walrus
You can't exactly complain that they are releasing a song that we are not supposed to have

i'd prefer other b sides than nothing it's true, but i will not complain about "the band's wrong choice" if they finally choose nothing.
i just made a guess which may be wrong.

haveaniceday 11-02-2005 02:02 AM

I'm going to venture to say that the demo some of us heard of the "first" Have a Nice Day is not the first. If you listen to it, it still doesn't sound like that which was played at the AMA's. Thus, I think there may be a pre-AMA version of Have a Nice Day out there.

Christo 11-02-2005 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ugly_queen_from_mars
and that will probably be "nothing" which we already have.

I am yet to hear this song, so I would be quite happy if it were to be a b-side on one of the singles.

Dave 1986 11-02-2005 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haveaniceday
I'm going to venture to say that the demo some of us heard of the "first" Have a Nice Day is not the first. If you listen to it, it still doesn't sound like that which was played at the AMA's. Thus, I think there may be a pre-AMA version of Have a Nice Day out there.

The only difference between the first version and the AMA snippet is that Jon's voice wasn't as in shape at the AMA's as the studio version and he dropped a few lyrics, which is pretty much the same thing that always happens.

groover22 11-02-2005 05:13 PM

Either way, I'd like to see the early version of 'HAND' released, as again, the leaked mp3 was pants, sound quality wise.

Would also be cool to hear the original version of 'Bells..' in full.

Dave 1986 11-02-2005 10:43 PM

I have both Nothing and the 1st version of Have A Nice Day but since we shouldn't actually have them, I wouldn't care if they were released as b-sides. They'd be better quality anyway. Anythings gotta be better than the b-sides for the Have A Nice Day singles.

Although we may just get bonus tracks instead. UK singles may include These Open Arms.

TBoy 11-02-2005 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by david2k86
I have both Nothing and the 1st version of Have A Nice Day but since we shouldn't actually have them, I wouldn't care if they were released as b-sides. They'd be better quality anyway. Anythings gotta be better than the b-sides for the Have A Nice Day singles.

Although we may just get bonus tracks instead. UK singles may include These Open Arms.

There will be demos fur sure!

ugly_queen_from_mars 11-03-2005 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christo
I am yet to hear this song, so I would be quite happy if it were to be a b-side on one of the singles.

and why don't you try to find it? ;)
:p

Marco@BonJovi.nl 11-15-2005 11:43 PM

In any way they will be better than the HAND b-sides.

I'd love to have Nothing and the HAND demo in better quality. The same thing for RYH live soundboard from NY or A'dam.

Q&A has said in the past that we would also get de bonus tracks of Japan in some way, so I also think that These Open Arms (and/or Unbreakable) might be on there.

So maybe WTWYA no. 2 might be something like this:
1. WTWYA
2. Nothing
3. HAND demo
4. These Open Arms

if there will be second part, that is.