Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Official European 2019 tourdates (Check 1st post for updates) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70437)

PanosBonJovi 10-29-2018 10:22 AM

Ultimate Barricade VIP Experience:
Includes:
• One (1) general admission ticket in The Bon Jovi VIP Barricaded Section –an exceptional dedicated viewing area in front of stage/ramp with in and out access.

Diamond Barricade VIP Experience:
Includes:
• One (1) general admission ticket in The Bon Jovi VIP Barricaded Section – viewing area in front of stage/ramp with in and out access.

What the f... is this?

taker5962 10-29-2018 10:28 AM

does anyone knows prices for Dusseldorf ?

Chris_Newton 10-29-2018 10:30 AM

Yea your probably right
Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1246278)
It won't sell out in 5 mins. You'll be fine

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Jonty 10-29-2018 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1246275)
Tuesday pre-sales are Backstage
Wednesday O2
Thursday Live Nation

Possibly an EE one for Wembley I would guess.

That's for UK.

Oh, so as a O2 customer I could get tickets early. Must figure out by log in details again then

PanosBonJovi 10-29-2018 10:35 AM

Am I the only one here feeling insulted by their greed? Didn't anyone else notice that the DIAMOND CIRCLE won't be the closest you can get to the stage as they created 3 (!!!) new areas for the Diamond VIP, Platinum VIP & Ultimate VIP in Experience in front of the DC area???

Oh god their greed just got leveled up!

I'm really thinking on buying GC tickets instead.

bonjovi90 10-29-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1246294)
Am I the only one here feeling insulted by their greed? Didn't anyone else notice that the DIAMOND CIRCLE won't be the closest you can get to the stage as they created 3 (!!!) new areas for the Diamond VIP, Platinum VIP & Ultimate VIP in Experience in front of the DC area???

Oh god their greed just got leveled up!

I'm really thinking on buying GC tickets instead.

Maybe that Diamond Circle thing got replaced by these mentioned above?

I totally agree with you though. However, there'll still be enough idiots who actually buy these packages, so they'll keep offering and upping them all the time.

PanosBonJovi 10-29-2018 10:51 AM

No, no. Diamond Circle still exists. These are 3 separate areas in front of DC. Check this out:
http://www.eventim.ro/en/tickets/bon...rformance.html

"Seat Map Selection"

Romanian tickets are going on sale in 9 minutes

• Acces General – 230 lei / 49.31€
• Golden Circle – 380 lei / 81,46€
• Diamond Circle – 600 lei / 128,62€
• Tribuna VIP – 750 lei / 160,78€
• Silver VIP Experience Package – 777.15 lei / 166,17€
• Diamond VIP Experience Package – 1,114.12 lei / 238.84€
• Platinum VIP Experience Package – 1,929.35 lei / 413.60€ (FOS)
• Ultimate VIP Experience Package – 2,445.65 lei / 524.28€ (FOS)

taker5962 10-29-2018 10:52 AM

https://preview.ibb.co/jpyObV/Sans-titre.jpg

For Romania.

Diamond & Golden. VIP are in front of Diamond... early access i guess

PanosBonJovi 10-29-2018 10:55 AM

According to BonJovi.com this is how it will be in all other countries except Moscow & Belgium where there won't be VIP Packages.

Chris_Newton 10-29-2018 11:32 AM

Can you still walk in and out of gold circle? Or is that just for diamond and above?

Walleris 10-29-2018 11:44 AM

Kinda lame how Live Nation Lithuania posted those teases with other countries and it's not included in the dates. I don't expect it to be announced later either as Poland and Estonia are both there and these would be the two countries where Lithuanians will travel to. Not that I REALLY care about it (I live in London now anyway), but I thought it would've been a cool 'first-time ever' thing.

mo_rizwan 10-29-2018 11:56 AM

I guess I won't have to get tickets this time round, as I now work at Wembley.....and chances are I'll be in the pit :)

This is all the info on Wembley Stadium's official site:
http://www.wembleystadium.com/Events...-Jovi/Bon-Jovi

And with regards to the different circles, each section has a different wristband and depending on what section you have.....YES, you can leave and return to that section at anytime. Just don't lose the wristband :)

So, these are the current Wembley Stadium gigs next year:

Friday 21st June: Bon Jovi
Saturday 22nd June: Billy Joel
Sunday 22nd June: Eagles
Saturday 29th June: Pink
Sunday 30th June: Pink

So I can't see Bon Jovi adding an extra date "Due to Phenominal Demand" :D

Dave88 10-29-2018 12:05 PM

There's a reserved sector in the stands at Letzigrund for the italian fans willing to travel, apparently priced 170 euros.

What a joke, I hope that sector will be completely empty.

Supersonic 10-29-2018 12:15 PM

Aloha !

I'm working on adding more information in regards to these shows but have to work a bit here as well. I'll add ticket information later. :)

Having looked at the list they're playing rather large venues. There's no way Wembley will be sold out, the last time the band played for a crowd as big as this was over 10 years ago, spread out over 2 dates. I've a feeling at least half of the shows on this list will be struggling with ticket sales.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Bounce7800 10-29-2018 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1246316)
Aloha !

I'm working on adding more information in regards to these shows but have to work a bit here as well. I'll add ticket information later. :)

Having looked at the list they're playing rather large venues. There's no way Wembley will be sold out, the last time the band played for a crowd as big as this was over 10 years ago, spread out over 2 dates. I've a feeling at least half of the shows on this list will be struggling with ticket sales.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Good work on the OP so far. Every other gig I've been to at Wembley has been Level 1 or standing on the same ticket, so that may take some of the attendance down depending how many they plan to sell. I'm hoping those tickets would be sub £100. They really should be priced competitively if they want to get a good attendance.

mo_rizwan 10-29-2018 12:30 PM

Last thing we need is a Rihanna-like fiasco:

Chris_Newton 10-29-2018 12:32 PM

Yea great work with this thread..thanks for the information your providing
Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1246316)
Aloha !

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Thinny 10-29-2018 12:33 PM

Prices for Wembley from the above link:

Seated tickets - £75, £85, £95 and £125

Standing tickets £75 & £125

mo_rizwan 10-29-2018 12:37 PM

This is probably why I'll give it a miss.....prices and Jon's voice

semigoodlooking 10-29-2018 12:42 PM

I am surprised they went multi-stadium in the UK. They hope to sell around 130,000 tickets (I don't think Wembley is ever configured for capacity in concerts?

He's got some balls taking his voice on the road at this scale. There must be many people behind the scenes are telling him he sounds great.

Thinny, this is your area. Is this a situation where the promoter believes they can shift the tickets? I find it a push to think Jon is just flying in the wind and foolishly believes they can sell it out. He is too shrewd for that in my opinion so must be acting on some kind of knowledge of potential sales (whether he is correct or incorrect we will see). 40,000 at Wembley looks pretty bad, so he must think they are going to sell at least respectable numbers.

cowboy2002 10-29-2018 12:47 PM

There will also be £65 and £45 seats available

https://ticketingcontent.thefa.com//Bon%20Jovi

Walleris 10-29-2018 12:49 PM

I'm no expert, but it sounds to me like having support acts such as Def Leppard and Manic Street Preachers (who are very big in UK) is the 'rabbit out of Jon's hat' that he and promoters believe will help outsell what common metrics suggest Bon Jovi should be able to do at this point. I mean, he hasn't gone to such lengths for big name openers since...Sammy Hagar's Van Halen in 1995?

We shall see the ticket prices, but if, aside from the ridiculous diamond-platinum-package types, they're reasonable (2013-levels would be VERY reasonable if you take into account the six-year inflation that has been massive in the live entertainment business) it could be that Jon is willing to sacrifice his wallet to some extent to boast his ego of being able to still be "touring stadiums".

Walkerboy 10-29-2018 12:53 PM

£75 for GA Standing, £125 for what I presume is the Gold Circle. Factor in that there will probably be a Diamond Circle and another one on top of that.

If it were on a Saturday I'd probably consider paying £45 for a ticket in the Gods, but it's a Friday, and that's not gonna work for me.
Also a bit expensive for what is effectively a tribute band nowadays.

Thinny 10-29-2018 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlooking (Post 1246332)

Is this a situation where the promoter believes they can shift the tickets? I find it a push to think Jon is just flying in the wind and foolishly believes they can sell it out. He is too shrewd for that in my opinion so must be acting on some kind of knowledge of potential sales (whether he is correct or incorrect we will see). 40,000 at Wembley looks pretty bad, so he must think they are going to sell at least respectable numbers.

The promoters wouldn't put the shows on if they didn't think that they could make some money, so that's a given. Sometimes the promoters only care about selling 50% of the attendance and they will still make money on that. It all depends on how much they are paying the band of course, and what kind of contract they have with them, but I have no doubt that BJ have taken a pay cut this time, compared to what they used to get for a UK/European run.

Once the promoters hit their target that's it, they will be happy with that and the promo for the tour will be over. It also helps that they have support acts that will shift tickets. Promoter's insistence, I'm sure...

No it doesn't look good if the place is half empty, but mark my words in the run up to the gigs there will be a gazillion competitions for tickets in every newspaper, website, etc.

And promoters have got into the habit of using Groupon a lot to shift tickets in to the run up to the gigs. Shania Twain tickets were recently on their for for about £25 down from £70. I have no doubt that this will come in to play for the Jovi dates too.

Of course, I hope there's a massive buzz and they sell loads of tickets, but I think the bands management overestimates the amount of people interested in a Bon Jovi concert in 2018. For my money I would have gone with arenas and sold them all out. It looks so much better for the band's profile than struggling to fill Stadiums.

steel_horse75 10-29-2018 12:55 PM

Looking like only 1 support act.
Needs at least 2

Kova 10-29-2018 12:55 PM

Anyone knows the ballpark range prices of VIP experience tickets?

Bounce7800 10-29-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cowboy2002 (Post 1246333)
There will also be £65 and £45 seats available

https://ticketingcontent.thefa.com//Bon%20Jovi

Well that's very disappointing. They have gone for selling seats separately and any good ones at £125. They would normally be in with the standing tickets. They're gonna struggle at those prices to be honest.

Walkerboy 10-29-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1246338)
Looking like only 1 support act.
Needs at least 2

They will announce more much closer to the actual gigs. In all likelihood that will be a case of a local up and coming band via a competition of some sorts.

steel_horse75 10-29-2018 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinny (Post 1246336)
The promoters wouldn't put the shows on if they didn't think that they could make some money, so that's a given. Sometimes the promoters only care about selling 50% of the attendance and they will still make money on that. It all depends on how much they are paying the band of course, but I have no doubt that BJ have taken a pay cut this time, compared to what they used to get for a UK/European run.

Once the promoters hit their target that's it, they will be happy with that and the promo for the tour will be over. It also helps that they have support acts that will shift tickets. Promoter's insistence, I'm sure...

No it doesn't look good if the place is half empty, but mark my words in the run up to the gigs there will be a gazillion competitions for tickets in every newspaper, website, etc.

And promoters have got into the habit of using Groupon a lot to shift tickets in to the run up to the gigs. Shania Twain tickets were recently on their for for about £25 down from £70. I have no doubt that this will come in to play for the Jovi dates too.

Of course, I hope there's a massive buzz and they sell loads of tickets, but I think the bands management overestimates the amount of people interested in a Bon Jovi concert in 2018. For my money I would have gone with arenas and sold them all out. It looks so much better for the band's profile than struggling to fill Stadiums.

This is why I find it odd to have 3 stadium gigs in a 200 mile radius in 2019. This is Bon Jovi 2018/9 not Bon Jovi 1995

Wouldve been better to get everyone to go to one big gig be it at Wembley or in middle of Country. I think they have over estimated how many people want these tickets. All these gigs will end up on group on - so I may just wait - but I do want good seats (****ed knee) so I may have to buy early.

steel_horse75 10-29-2018 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Walkerboy (Post 1246341)
They will announce more much closer to the actual gigs. In all likelihood that will be a case of a local up and coming band via a competition of some sorts.

Doors open at 5.
Probably right - comp winners. Ill be in the bar for that buying beer for £6 a pint

Thinny 10-29-2018 01:07 PM

I wouldn't expect another support. Promoters will have no interest in a band that doesn't sell tickets on a tour like this. With doors at 5, you're looking at first band at 6:30 til 7:30 at the earliest (they like to open stadium gates a while before the first act) and Bon Jovi at 8:15ish with a 10:30 curfew...

Grantos1 10-29-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steel_horse75 (Post 1246343)
Doors open at 5.
Probably right - comp winners. Ill be in the bar for that buying beer for £6 a pint

£6 is 2018 prices, is £9 for next year ;)

Thierry 10-29-2018 01:51 PM

There are a lot of gaps in the current tour schedule, I can imagine they'll put in some more dates.

Some article said there'd be 42 dates, we are still far from that with this announcement.

Jonty 10-29-2018 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by semigoodlooking (Post 1246332)
I am surprised they went multi-stadium in the UK. They hope to sell around 130,000 tickets (I don't think Wembley is ever configured for capacity in concerts?

He's got some balls taking his voice on the road at this scale. There must be many people behind the scenes are telling him he sounds great.

Thinny, this is your area. Is this a situation where the promoter believes they can shift the tickets? I find it a push to think Jon is just flying in the wind and foolishly believes they can sell it out. He is too shrewd for that in my opinion so must be acting on some kind of knowledge of potential sales (whether he is correct or incorrect we will see). 40,000 at Wembley looks pretty bad, so he must think they are going to sell at least respectable numbers.

"We've become a new, rejuvenated Bon Jovi," said Jon Bon Jovi.

"A refreshed line up that kills every night. We sound better than ever and we're enjoying every minute. We are out there as a band, feeding off each other and the fans, having the time of our lives all over again."

Jonty 10-29-2018 02:06 PM

I was hoping Croke in Dublin. Will go to Wembley and maybe one other somewhere in Europe where I can visit the city for a couple of days too....like when I went to Munich and saw the band. Just trying to decide which other venue will be the issue

PanosBonJovi 10-29-2018 03:03 PM

KISS also announced a tour today and it was also BarleyArts' announcement.

steel_horse75 10-29-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanosBonJovi (Post 1246357)
KISS also announced a tour today and it was also BarleyArts' announcement.

o2 on July 11th.

cowboy2002 10-29-2018 03:44 PM

The RDS in Dublin is showing up for the 15th June on Ticketmaster

Kevs 10-29-2018 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonty (Post 1246355)
I was hoping Croke in Dublin. Will go to Wembley and maybe one other somewhere in Europe where I can visit the city for a couple of days too....like when I went to Munich and saw the band. Just trying to decide which other venue will be the issue

still think it will come, 15/16 June or 29/30. Even the end of July

I will go Dusseldorf and then to Munich. Flights are ok, hotels cheap. Concerts tickets will be the killer.

Jonty 10-29-2018 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevs (Post 1246360)
still think it will come, 15/16 June or 29/30. Even the end of July

I will go Dusseldorf and then to Munich. Flights are ok, hotels cheap. Concerts tickets will be the killer.

interesting that suddenly RDS is being mentioned! Munich is fantastic venue, i really enjoyed the show there the last time and also the surrounding area. Was hoping for Milan this time.