Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The official Stereophonics topic (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=49103)

steel_horse75 11-27-2017 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1230212)
Yeah.

I like it but don't love it. Too many slow songs for my liking. Taken A Tumble is excellent but very similar to a couple of other songs on the last album.

Keep The Village Alive is a much better album but maybe this will grow on me.

Going to see them in concert in March. Can't wait.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

Same here. Going March the 3rd.
Its a good album but the 2nd half just kinda fades out.
The previous 2 albums were more consistent.

rolo_tomachi 11-29-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady_Luck (Post 970623)
Thanks to someone's post in the "What are you listening to" thread I got the double album Live From Dakota yesterday. I'm listening to it for the second time and it's just getting better and better. It's definitely a must have for every Stereophonics fan. The setlist, the voice, the music...you just don't want it to end! It ends, but with a perfect version of Dakota.

Live From Dakota Album Is awesome. I bought two DVDs that included in the extras the whole show in video. Obviously it is not in order, but when I have some free time, I will Editing the video in the same order as the live album.

rolo_tomachi 12-10-2017 12:35 PM

Completed work.

steel_horse75 03-05-2018 12:13 PM

Went to see these on Saturday night at Wembley Arena.

Seen them about 3 times now and they are one of the best live acts I've seen for many a year.

Kelly Jones has an immense voice and its strong enough to sound the same from first to last song in a 2 hour set.

If you haven't seen these live yet why not? You're missing out.

liljovi93 03-08-2018 07:19 PM

I'm going to see them on Saturday. Can't wait!

Kathleen 03-08-2018 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1235572)
I'm going to see them on Saturday. Can't wait!

Have a blast - we saw them in New York last year and they said they would be back.

liljovi93 03-16-2018 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1235578)
Have a blast - we saw them in New York last year and they said they would be back.

The show was absolutely incredible.

One of the best shows I've been too, in all honesty. Kelly's voice live is superb and the band are so tight and sound brilliant. Made me want to try and get tickets for Wrexham.

Kathleen 03-17-2018 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1236251)
The show was absolutely incredible.

One of the best shows I've been too, in all honesty. Kelly's voice live is superb and the band are so tight and sound brilliant. Made me want to try and get tickets for Wrexham.

The same thing happens to me - every time I get to see them I want more. They were brilliant last spring and it has now been almost a year. I want more damnit. I should give a big thanks to Kev and Carli who originally introduced me to these guys

rolo_tomachi 03-17-2018 11:44 AM

This band I discovered it relatively recently, and it does not stop growing, fantastic songs, and the best, the live shows.

liljovi93 03-17-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1236323)
The same thing happens to me - every time I get to see them I want more. They were brilliant last spring and it has now been almost a year. I want more damnit. I should give a big thanks to Kev and Carli who originally introduced me to these guys

I had a really good time with them before the gig.

Cant believe it's been a week already. Literally had them on all week.