Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Leps,Crue,Panther uk tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=53444)

dewey1961 08-28-2011 02:22 PM

Leps,Crue,Panther uk tour

a rumour only at the mo :

An incredible tour looks set to happen this December, with Def Leppard, Motley Crue and Steel Panther joining forces.

The three classic rock legends are reported to play six shows, with the as-yet unconfirmed shows taking place in arenas across the country.

Unconfirmed tour dates so far are:

Birmingham, LG Arena - December 6th
Nottingham, Echo Arena - December 8th
Glasgow, SECC - December 9th
Manchester, MEN Arena - December 11th
Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena - December 13th
London, Wembley arena - December 14th

the echo arena is liverpool,so obvioulsy some mistake there somewherez ..

sambos apprentice 08-28-2011 02:30 PM

would they not be better to wait till may and do stadiums?

I've seen Def Lep twice and couldn't have been more bored by them...again they were following whitesnake and Coverdale is a frontman par excellence even if his voice was shot but for me they're a snore fest.

the crue...seen em once...about 6 years ago....again they were funny...but shite...i'd go on the day and try get a ticket...would in no way rush to go and see any of those bands again!

Supersonic 08-28-2011 02:40 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by sambos apprentice (Post 1072431)
would in no way rush to go and see any of those bands again!

Me neither. I've seen Whitesnake 3 times now and they got worse every time I saw them considering how Coverdale's voice is just gone. Def Leppard have always been boring to me and from what I've heard Motley Crue is certainly not an act to write home about either nowadays.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

sambos apprentice 08-28-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1072435)
Aloha !

Me neither. I've seen Whitesnake 3 times now and they got worse every time I saw them considering how Coverdale's voice is just gone. Def Leppard have always been boring to me and from what I've heard Motley Crue is certainly not an act to write home about either nowadays.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Unless you read the biased nonsense on Metal Sludge:rolleyes:

the icebox 08-28-2011 09:00 PM

motley crue, i actually saw them and may i say it was bad, that i actually walked out on them but the opening acts were surprisingly good.

the crue is one of my favorites but no

Bounce7800 08-29-2011 04:36 PM

Id rather just see Steel Panther at their own shows tbf.

dewey1961 08-29-2011 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bounce7800 (Post 1072544)
Id rather just see Steel Panther at their own shows tbf.

me too ....

Javier 08-29-2011 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the icebox (Post 1072479)
motley crue, i actually saw them and may i say it was bad, that i actually walked out on them but the opening acts were surprisingly good.

the crue is one of my favorites but no

lol, the crue is one of the funniest bands ever!!! I love them, I just don't like their music that much! :p

I went to their show a couple of years ago and Tommy busted out his titty cam and surprise surprise, Not one breast out!! :lol:

yomamasofat 08-30-2011 01:04 PM

This is one of the best bills around... only if both Def Leppard and Motley Crue play at least 20 songs each.

bonjovi821 08-30-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yomamasofat (Post 1072613)
This is one of the best bills around... only if both Def Leppard and Motley Crue play at least 20 songs each.

Well I just saw Motley Crue touring with Poison and they played 16 songs. So that's not looking very likely.