Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Are they saving I Am for third single??? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=34351)

TBoy 02-27-2006 08:44 PM

Are they saving I Am for third single???

They havent done I Am and Wildflowers live jet!
I hope they are maybe saving I Am for third single... Hope it wont be Wildflower... :(

Jonbonrocks 02-27-2006 08:52 PM

Don't know - but it is the most logical choice for a single - aside from Dirty Little Secret, but that won't happen, cause it is a bonus track.

I hope I Am is a single, but I doubt it.

Rob 02-27-2006 09:14 PM

I'd like either I Am or I Wanna Be Loved. LMS would make a good single too, but I can't see them releasing that.

danfan 02-27-2006 09:25 PM

It would be the best choice, but given that it's yet to be performed live, it's unlikely. Seems like it may be out of Jon's current vocal range.

RyanBounce04 02-27-2006 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danfan
It would be the best choice, but given that it's yet to be performed live, it's unlikely. Seems like it may be out of Jon's current vocal range.

I disagree.... They'll downtune it a half of a step like the rest. It's reasonable.

Ryan

Miracle 02-27-2006 10:31 PM

I hope that Wildflower isn't the third single. Ever notice how it's pretty much the same song as She's A Mystery? Captain_jovi and I had this conversation last night.

I Am could work but it would be kinda interesting if LMS went as the third single.

Captain Walrus 02-27-2006 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miracle
I hope that Wildflower isn't the third single. Ever notice how it's pretty much the same song as She's A Mystery? Captain_jovi and I had this conversation last night.

Aye, and Mystery Train and Neurotica, lyrically at least ... wouldn't be surprised if it was left over from Crush

Captain_jovi 02-27-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jonbonrocks
Don't know - but it is the most logical choice for a single - aside from Dirty Little Secret, but that won't happen, cause it is a bonus track.

I hope I Am is a single, but I doubt it.

Logical to who though? Logical to the fans, maybe. If the record company demanded Wildflower get released, I wouldnt be shocked. It's the closest thing to a "power ballad" on the album. Let's hope it doesn't come to that though.

Javier 02-27-2006 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanBounce04
I disagree.... They'll downtune it a half of a step like the rest. It's reasonable.

Ryan

It's already tuned down on the record so I don't know how they'll work that out.

RyanBounce04 02-27-2006 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier
It's already tuned down on the record so I don't know how they'll work that out.

It's something they'll have to figure out. Either way, if they play it... It'll have to be tuned down even more.

Ryan