Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   New Bon Jovi Releases (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Circle - Review. A real one. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48879)

Supersonic 09-09-2009 10:15 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elvistico (Post 941417)
TD1984r, ... this is truly funny man... i laughed so hard i almost fell of my chair. Real nice one. I'd rather read 100 posts like yours specked with humour than to read Sebs wank-hoaxes. Does this record have some bonustracks for europe, japan or UK? I wonder what they would be called: For UK they might record the mid tempo rocker 'Driving on the left side feels so right" ;)

I'm pretty sure most of us would prefer his post over your wank replies as well. And for a wank hoax you stayed silent for an awful long time just to be sure you wouldn't get caught believing it. Because you did, you just knew a PM would be useless.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Captain_jovi 09-09-2009 10:23 PM

If this is going to happen everytime a hoax is pulled, and we KNOW it will, what's the point in it happening? When is enough enough, the boards are frigging annoying lately because everyone is up in arms over fake information being spread around. Is the fun gotten in tricking people really worth all this?

Booser 09-09-2009 10:23 PM

Quote:

Well, Seb you could done a better job on this Tribute band recording of Work For the Working Man and not just speeding up and record it with mic,you could add some jazz organ,sax or Hendrix solo,even add whole symphonic orchestra with Carreras in the background singin Work,Work,and because this is a funny thread I will indulge you:

Yesterday Jon Bon Jovi came to my place and gave me new record on vinyl as a token of appreciation for selling him a toothbrush that Leonard Cohen used just the day before he recorded Hallelujah.

And here's a true review of the new record:

1.Can You be Happy Now?-A heavy rocker with congas,sort of hair rocker devoted to Obama hair problems,it's a standard verse,bridge,road,highway concept,with right turn solo.

2.Battle Of The Bons-Well, as the name says this one is about Jon and Richie fighting each with pillows,while other members eat popcorn's and bet their money on them,sort of mid tempo cook-rocker,heavy but slow,slow but paced,you know what I mean,right!

3.We Weren't Born To Follow-There's nothing that you already don't know about this one,except the solo part has been played by Raphael Nadal,and Jon yell his name instead of guitar.

4.Hairy Jon And The Goblet Of Alec John Such-The song is in the vein of Dry County,Always,Undivided,LOAP,You Had Me From Hello,Lost Highway only the whole band plays violins with Alec John Such as a quest on lead vocals and it's the longest Bon Jovi track ever with 21:00 minutes of Such singin"Yeah,yeah...".

5.Dorothea The Great-The first ballad,a great masterpiece pianino driven,Jon wrote this one about his wife,it's a reminiscence of how Dorothea conquer the whole world of women just to be sure that Jon is safe from them.

6.Rifles And Lilies-A true hard rocker,heavy as hell,even heavier than Metallica early days,something that makes your wanna bash your head against the wall for reading this,go on the street naked with rifle and call out Axl Rose with words"Who's in the magazine now,you c**k s****r!!!"

7.Riff Rock City-A mid tempo paced rocker with big 120 inch drums and even bigger 5 meter long guitars,it tells a story about animal instinct,love,peace,riots,booze,understanding,punc hing your boss,about world economic crisis,about Obie and a his pork sandwich.

8.Observe and Report-Another mid tempo pop-jazz-metal-trash-dance-country rocker,nothing special but it's definitely growing something out of people on multiple listening,so beware,there's no solo part,but you can hear Richie drinkin in the background bashing the guitar on floor,Jon said that this song is devoted to his long time friend Seb for all the hard work he's done on his laundry.

9.Profit For The Rich Man-Well you also know this one,only changes are the hybrid approach(the electric guitar is coming if acoustic one looses strings or hands start to bleed from incorrect strumming) and of course the name of the song,Jon has stated that name depends on the event he is attending,album song is all about Michael Moore and how he is trying to tell lies about poor millionaires who actually inherited all their wealth from God himself.

10.When We Were Beautiful-You also heard this one but in bad quality,the album version is much better,Bono is quest singer and Richie plays harp instead of guitar,Tico is hitting Goomer's head and David is maestro,Hugh and Alec are playing cellos on this one, the lyrics are about Beauty, cosmetics, fragrances, hair care, aromatherapy, diet, fitness products,and Bono has a special line where's he talking about avoiding taxes with his extraordinary charity work.

And that's it,only 10 songs but the whole album is best stuff ever released by Bon Jovi,and that's not all,here's front cover of new album.Enjoy
Now THAT is a hoax! well done

Elvistico 09-09-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 941419)
Aloha !

I'm pretty sure most of us would prefer his post over your wank replies as well. And for a wank hoax you stayed silent for an awful long time just to be sure you wouldn't get caught believing it. Because you did, you just knew a PM would be useless.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Read my earlier post dude

Supersonic 09-09-2009 10:39 PM

Aloha !

Good evening everyone. As only a few of you knew, my review was a hoax. I do have only a little bit of information on the new CD which I will post later tonight. For now, I'd just like to thank the following people for either believing that the samples were real. The first sample was Morse Moose and the Grey Goose, an old Paul McCartney song. The second sample of which no one could make out what it was, was me singing Work For The Working Man, doing some beatboxing and making guitar sounds with my voice. I mixed it together and put way too much distortion over it, resulting in getting a comment from gabrielle saying "You have the worst cellphone ever!". Funny. :D

The last sample I posted was made by someone else who offered to make a fake sample after I told him he'd get a month membership on my forum for free in case he posted that he heard the sample. This goes for a few others as well. I offered the same to Matrix, he posted that he heard it and he's in for free. Kudos to TBoy and Ang1e though. I offered them the same but they refused, yet didn't say anything. liljovi93 also didn't want to post that he heard it and he didn't post any information about it being fake as well.

Now here's the list in chronological order of all the people that send me a PM:
danfan
JimmyHill
Matrix15
Ang1e
liljovi93
TBoy
mrleaf
severo17
tweety_b
Matteo
Td1984r
nikos greece
kenobi_on_a_prayer
davidbow1e
Wrath_Mania
jovi75
SantaFe
Johny
Brklyn94
doubidoo
p34semm
Jack27
Dave 1986
RS8MB0R8
mitchdaddy
Bang A Drum
DryCounty

And then there's the people who asked for it in this topic and have send me e-mails requesting the song...

But I've got a surprise for almost anyone who has send me a PM; You will get a 1 month membership for free on my messageboard which means that you'll get to download lots and lots of Bon Jovi stuff for free. You will receive your login codes either this evening or tomorrow morning.

Why, you might ask?

That's me making up a bit and for giving me and a few others a good laugh over your stupidity over here. Because everyone who did actually send me a PM had a bit of hope that it was true, even after the many hoaxes I did over here. There were only a few people here (living_on_my_hair, crashed) who kept their heads cool. I will create a new topic with only a bit of information on the new album, and this will probably my last hoax.

This week. :p

So Elvistico and Tictoc, look like you miss out once again. Ha.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Matrix15 09-09-2009 10:48 PM

lol, I'm a sellout but still it was entertaining passing time till the new album. :lol:

bonjovi_forever89 09-09-2009 10:49 PM

hahahahahahahaha oh this board is just great

hometownboy 09-09-2009 10:50 PM

haha looks like i should have sent you a pm afterall :p

Supersonic 09-09-2009 10:54 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometownboy (Post 941432)
haha looks like i should have sent you a pm afterall :p

Haha, I like you. I'll send out several PM's to other folks here who have entertained me and have stayed nice to everyone over here. Captain_jovi can expect one as well. :)

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

hometownboy 09-09-2009 10:57 PM

nice one seb, thats mighty generous of you :)