Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What were they thinking..... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69896)

steel_horse75 03-09-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave 1986 (Post 1220578)
Those two songs make the 2nd half of that album very lacklustre for me. The first 7 songs are solid, then the rest of the album is very hit and miss. I like Keep the Faith overall but I find it hard at times to enjoy it as much as some of the other earlier albums as it just lacks consistency throughout.

I agree. Woman in love, blame it on the love and I want you aren't the best.

Out of the 3 I'll put up with woman in love more than the other 2

Captain_jovi 03-10-2017 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Panda (Post 1220579)
It's better than anything in the last 5 years.

I'd take quite a few songs from the last 5 years over Woman in Love for sure.

bjcrazycpa 03-10-2017 01:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1220583)
I'd take quite a few songs from the last 5 years over Woman in Love for sure.

Same here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savvi 03-10-2017 01:34 AM

Woah woah woah. No way! I absolutely love Blame It On the Love. Everything about it from the fun lyrics, to the cow bell, to the break it down bit and the key change. It's great! I'd take it over Little Bit of Soul, Woman In Love and Sleep When I'm Dead any day.

IMO it's one of the most under rated Jovi songs and I wouldn't switch it out.

I would've taken out Soul for Radio, Sleep for Good Guys and Woman In Love for Outlaws of Love.

(Having said that, I dont mind Woman In Love).

Kathleen 03-10-2017 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvi (Post 1220587)
Woah woah woah. No way! I absolutely love Blame It On the Love. Everything about it from the fun lyrics, to the cow bell, to the break it down bit and the key change. It's great! I'd take it over Little Bit of Soul, Woman In Love and Sleep When I'm Dead any day.

IMO it's one of the most under rated Jovi songs and I wouldn't switch it out.

I would've taken out Soul for Radio, Sleep for Good Guys and Woman In Love for Outlaws of Love.

(Having said that, I dont mind Woman In Love).

Agreed - I love Blame it On the Love. Though I also love Little Bit of Soul. Woman in Love - meh - not so much. I used to like Sleep but it's overplayed and I'm sick of it.

thesedays2014 03-10-2017 09:50 AM

Not the best songs on KTF, but PURE ROCK N ROLL. Not one song since these days has that quality. I'm your man is probably the nearest thing to it (some may say WGIGO, but that just makes you cringe too much) 😂

I think you guys need to listen to some Rolling Stones and appreciate real rock instead of whining out of frustration because Jovi records since Crush have not been up to standard and the last two efforts are embarrassing...

Long live rock n roll! ✌️✊️

DryCounty 03-11-2017 03:14 AM

Woman In Love could be the worst Jovi song ever put out in my book. It's crazy how some of the amazing KTF outtakes where put aside for this one. There were already plenty of party/fun songs in Sleep, Blame It and Little Bit of Soul so it's not like they needed another one of those.

Can say the same thing about Social Disease. How it could replace Edge of a Broken Heart, Borderline, Lonely is the Night, Deep Cuts the Knife etc. makes no sense. Both Raise Your Hands and Wild In the Streets are fun party songs, really is no need for another one in Social Disease.

jazzsta 03-11-2017 04:25 AM

I like Blame It On The Love Of R&R. It is the part after the second chorus with the solo and that super fun bridge and key change after, that is very good - even elegant.

It used to be of the songs I would listen to most from KTF. Probably If I Was Your Mother was the absolut standout for me.

Overall, even Woman is Love seems organic and less forced, compared to the latest albums. But I agree it is weak.

jazzsta 03-11-2017 04:30 AM

All I want (all that I want)
All I ever needed (all that I needed)
my guitar gave to meeeeeee

thesedays2014 03-11-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzsta (Post 1220664)
All I want (all that I want)
All I ever needed (all that I needed)
my guitar gave to meeeeeee

Yeaahhhh. What is wrong with these people? Are tehy Jovi fans or Justin Bieber fans?