Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   September 16th 2017 - Estadio José Amalfitani, Buenos Aires, Argentina thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70087)

ezearis 09-17-2017 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakatar (Post 1227888)
No updates for 2 hours? Does anyone know what the setlist was (provided they aren't still on)?

There was no signal! Almost home. It was a lot like Chile but I can't recall exactly that one to say.

BJFan99 09-17-2017 08:17 AM

These Days was played - there's a video of it on Facebook.

ezearis 09-17-2017 08:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1227893)
These Days was played - there's a video of it on Facebook.

Hi guys, I don't have a computer so I can't make a super post as I'd like and as I think this show deserves.

To start, the organization wasn't as good other times. Back in 2010 and 2013 I just got in and was near the fence. Now we had 2 hours of delay which was extremely frustrating, the floor was extremely cheap and broke down and they even had to fix the fences twice before the show started. DF Entertainment needs to get their shit together.

Now, to what we all care about: the show. It was amazing. It blew my mind. If this is the Bon Jovi we're having I'll take it. After this show I have no doubt that Europe 2018 will be amazing. I've never, not even in 2010, seen a crowd like the one tonight, everyone went crazy and were loud as ****, the energy was amazing and the band felt it! They were on fire Jon jumped to the crowd (IN SOUTH AMERICA) and the whole band used the curfew, Phil even ran there and slayed a solo. At all times their faces were like "I can't ****ing believe it". Jumping in every song, even in Captain Crash. I have no voice and my throat literally hurts like never before.

Now about setlist, they played the same one than in Chile. That was a bummer as they didn't changed a thing... I think that those old long setlist that changed a lot from night to night won't show off here in SA.

About Jon's voice, the guy screamed in Bed of Roses and other song I can't remember. I WAS IN SHOCK. Then, he couldn't sing These Days. The range is there, when he was moving from side to side of the stage and dancing he sang amazingly, and when he stood on the mic was when things got hard. I'm really convinced now that his issues are mainly psychological.

Still, I couldn't believe the energy of the guy. HE WAS POSSESSED.

If he can recover a little bit his voice and add some rarities to the setlist, the European tour 2018 will be INSANE. I wish I could go to another show this tour. I really had a great time.

Also, I took my banner. I showed it up after Bed Of Roses and Jon got near, read it (I was 2/3 people away from the fence) and he said "I just gave you one". I really thought they were going to play it but no luck.

I uploaded a couple clips on my Instagram stories and a couple pictures on my Instagram and Facebook. I didn't film a full song because it was impossible from where I was.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZIOMDAFaTT/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...7135&__tn__=-R

I have a lot of pictures but without a computer is really hard to upload. Will try tomorrow. And sorry about the lack of updates, I lost my signal before Airbag started to play.

Brazil get ready because they're going to see your faces and rock them. Make us proud.

Thomas S 09-17-2017 10:04 AM

Thanks for the review. Sounds like it was great. :)

manarosi 09-17-2017 10:19 AM

Just saw few videos from the show..i'll tell you what, if this guy is getting some confidence back then i'll take this every day, even in comparison with 2008-2011 and that nasal voice!

BJFan99 09-17-2017 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ezearis (Post 1227894)
Hi guys, I don't have a computer so I can't make a super post as I'd like and as I think this show deserves.

To start, the organization wasn't as good other times. Back in 2010 and 2013 I just got in and was near the fence. Now we had 2 hours of delay which was extremely frustrating, the floor was extremely cheap and broke down and they even had to fix the fences twice before the show started. DF Entertainment needs to get their shit together.

Now, to what we all care about: the show. It was amazing. It blew my mind. If this is the Bon Jovi we're having I'll take it. After this show I have no doubt that Europe 2018 will be amazing. I've never, not even in 2010, seen a crowd like the one tonight, everyone went crazy and were loud as ****, the energy was amazing and the band felt it! They were on fire Jon jumped to the crowd (IN SOUTH AMERICA) and the whole band used the curfew, Phil even ran there and slayed a solo. At all times their faces were like "I can't ****ing believe it". Jumping in every song, even in Captain Crash. I have no voice and my throat literally hurts like never before.

Now about setlist, they played the same one than in Chile. That was a bummer as they didn't changed a thing... I think that those old long setlist that changed a lot from night to night won't show off here in SA.

About Jon's voice, the guy screamed in Bed of Roses and other song I can't remember. I WAS IN SHOCK. Then, he couldn't sing These Days. The range is there, when he was moving from side to side of the stage and dancing he sang amazingly, and when he stood on the mic was when things got hard. I'm really convinced now that his issues are mainly psychological.

Still, I couldn't believe the energy of the guy. HE WAS POSSESSED.

If he can recover a little bit his voice and add some rarities to the setlist, the European tour 2018 will be INSANE. I wish I could go to another show this tour. I really had a great time.

Also, I took my banner. I showed it up after Bed Of Roses and Jon got near, read it (I was 2/3 people away from the fence) and he said "I just gave you one". I really thought they were going to play it but no luck.

I uploaded a couple clips on my Instagram stories and a couple pictures on my Instagram and Facebook. I didn't film a full song because it was impossible from where I was.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZIOMDAFaTT/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...7135&__tn__=-R

I have a lot of pictures but without a computer is really hard to upload. Will try tomorrow. And sorry about the lack of updates, I lost my signal before Airbag started to play.

Brazil get ready because they're going to see your faces and rock them. Make us proud.

Holy f***ing shit, that's great to hear! Jon, for me all is forgiven!

Xavi 09-17-2017 01:07 PM

Great to see all the good comments of the people
It seems it was one of the greatest concerts of the last years.
Jon is recovering each show
With a bit of confidence on himself and the support of crowds like the one tonight,next years european tour can be ****ing great
Bon Jovi FOREVER

JerseyGiant 09-17-2017 01:09 PM

Wheres the vids! The anticipation is killing me 😂😂😂

bonjovi90 09-17-2017 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JerseyGiant (Post 1227903)
Wheres the vids! The anticipation is killing me 😂😂😂

There's tons of them already on YT. Not THAT difficult to find :mrgreen:

gabriele 09-17-2017 01:51 PM

Just see the videos.
Nothing different than the previous show.