Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   How are you all holding up? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70690)

JoviGirl 03-20-2020 09:54 AM

How are you all holding up?

It's been a rough ride the past few weeks. Checking in and seeing how everyone is doing. With this time to slow down in life, I wanted to come visit the board and see what everyone has been chatting about.

Kathleen 03-26-2020 01:31 AM

Hey - Naomi,

How are YOU holding up? Are you confined to home too?

I have had 4 concerts in April canceled and only some of them are re-scheduled. If that is the worst that happens I will consider myself lucky. Those of us in New Jersey are in quarantine at home except for shopping for groceries.

Javier 03-28-2020 12:27 PM

I dont check in on this board even half of what I used to, but I just hope everyone is safe and healthy! I'm still working like crazy down at the hospital, dont get me wrong, I'm grateful to have my job when so many people are uncertain if they will by the time life gets back to a shred of normalcy, but showing up every night not knowing what I may be exposed to is a bit scary so other than work I've just been holed up in my apartment. I haven't gone anywhere near my family, even though I dont have any symptoms, I dont want to risk anything.

hometownboy 03-28-2020 05:15 PM

Hey guys,

I’ve not posted in a good while but I’ve been reading bits here and there. All is well for now but it’s pretty scary eh? Glad to hear most are well and staying safe and I’m sending love to Deb - it’s awful!

New Jersey has been my jam today, in the kitchen with a coffee and 99 in the Shade!

Stay safe all.
Joe.

bjcrazycpa 04-01-2020 04:16 AM

Hey Naomi and everyone, so I don't continue to hijack the new album thread just wanted to post here that after about 12 days I am finally feelin pretty good! In the scheme of things I am lucky with a mild/medium case of COVID-19. I had some chest discomfort but never had any severe coughing or breathing issues so I'm very grateful. Thank y'all so much for the well wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kathleen 04-01-2020 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjcrazycpa (Post 1262851)
Hey Naomi and everyone, so I don't continue to hijack the new album thread just wanted to post here that after about 12 days I am finally feelin pretty good! In the scheme of things I am lucky with a mild/medium case of COVID-19. I had some chest discomfort but never had any severe coughing or breathing issues so I'm very grateful. Thank y'all so much for the well wishes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So glad to hear that Deb - that stuff is nasty.

rocknation 04-05-2020 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1262644)
I have had 4 concerts in April canceled and only some of them are re-scheduled...Those of us in New Jersey are in quarantine at home except for shopping for groceries.

I've lost out on eight New Jersey shows since mid-March, and just like the bands I would have photographed, I am also in danger of getting "too rusty" if I don't "stay rehearsed." Some musicians are trying to relieve their pent-up creative stress by livestreaming their rehearsals and performances, and I've tried to relieve mine by making screen captures from the resulting videos. Between that and having to separate the journalistic wheat from the chaff of the coronavirus coverage for my New Jersey health news blog, I'm not in immediate danger of going stir crazy.

DavetheGodofKeys 04-06-2020 04:14 PM

I'm fine, I've not caught a virus or a cold, I'm 100% healthy. But I might start going insane soon, staying at home all the time is just not for me, I guess.

JoviGirl 04-07-2020 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1262644)
Hey - Naomi,

How are YOU holding up? Are you confined to home too?

I have had 4 concerts in April canceled and only some of them are re-scheduled. If that is the worst that happens I will consider myself lucky. Those of us in New Jersey are in quarantine at home except for shopping for groceries.

Hope you're still remaining healthy! I am at home now for 24 days or so. I get food and alcohol delivered. I am actually enjoying it, for the most part. I started a podcast which keeps me occupied as well.

JoviGirl 04-07-2020 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1262732)
I dont check in on this board even half of what I used to, but I just hope everyone is safe and healthy! I'm still working like crazy down at the hospital, dont get me wrong, I'm grateful to have my job when so many people are uncertain if they will by the time life gets back to a shred of normalcy, but showing up every night not knowing what I may be exposed to is a bit scary so other than work I've just been holed up in my apartment. I haven't gone anywhere near my family, even though I dont have any symptoms, I dont want to risk anything.

Sounds like you're making a smart choice. I hope for your safety. What do you do at the hospital?