Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Stereophonics (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=19353)

rosie 11-15-2003 12:10 PM

The Stereophonics

I went to see The Stereophonics the other night! They totally ROCKED!! The amount of nosie was amazing!! :wink:

Kev 11-15-2003 01:10 PM

i see them at the MEN in manchester on wednesday...cant wait!!!!

where did you see them?

Neurotica80 11-16-2003 04:12 AM

Re: The Stereophonics

Quote:

Originally Posted by rosie
I went to see The Stereophonics the other night! They totally ROCKED!! The amount of nosie was amazing!! :wink:

Cool glad you enjoyed it. Im going to see them in Birmingham on Mon, To be honest I wasnt looking forward to it as much as when I first got the tickets, didnt really like their last album :? But the people who im going with have seen them before and say theyre great live. As long as they play stuff from the first two albums il be happy :)

Tashjbj 11-16-2003 04:17 AM

I don't like them. I had the option to see them in Amsterdam and I turned it down. Glad you enjoyed the show though!

Tash

Yvonne 11-16-2003 02:47 PM

I couldve gone to see them this week at the MEN Arena but I chose not to.

Just Enough Education is one of my fave albums but I cant imagine seeing a show by them, i just think they'd be boring unless you're a die hard Stereophonic fan and know all the songs they've ever done.

JOEYKID 11-16-2003 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yvonne

Just Enough Education is one of my fave albums but I cant imagine seeing a show by them, i just think they'd be boring unless you're a die hard Stereophonic fan and know all the songs they've ever done.

not at all! the chick that stripped at the docklands show last tour round was great :)

Neurotica80 11-17-2003 12:35 PM

Quote:

You do realise that if only "die hard" fans went to shows the venues would be like a quarter full??? You dont need to know the words to all a bands songs and have all the albums to go see them. I took my best mate to see Jovi in 2000, she only knew Prayer and Always but she loved it!!!

Mike 11-17-2003 12:55 PM

Quote:

They looked awesome live on TOTP!!

Kev 11-17-2003 08:43 PM

2 DAYS TO GO!!!! 8)

Tashjbj 11-17-2003 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kev
2 DAYS TO GO!!!! 8)

I'm so happy for you!!! :lol:

Tash