Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   :O busted hate jovi.. (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=21247)

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 04:02 PM

:O busted hate jovi..

I was watching something on TV and they were explainging to this young boy what all the buttons are for in the studio thing and one of the guys saif "this is the cheese button you just press it and on comes bon jovi" (oe something along those lines) :mad: And then i was reading my friends magazine and in an interview they were asked who they want to be like and that mat guy says "not bon jovi thats for sure" 2 more reasons to hate them :twisted: :twisted:

Jag 01-03-2004 04:57 PM

Re: :O busted hate jovi..

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi
I was watching something on TV and they were explainging to this young boy what all the buttons are for in the studio thing and one of the guys saif "this is the cheese button you just press it and on comes bon jovi" (oe something along those lines) :mad: And then i was reading my friends magazine and in an interview they were asked who they want to be like and that mat guy says "not bon jovi thats for sure" 2 more reasons to hate them :twisted: :twisted:

never took notice of them before, not really into that teeny boy band ish stuff :?

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 04:59 PM

I know i hated them before that anyway, I cant stand there music, And it bugs me that they are classed as rock :mad:

|| Panama || 01-03-2004 05:00 PM

are they really classed as rock?

|| Panama || 01-03-2004 05:04 PM

but loads of bands hate Jovi. but that isnt a reason why you should hate a particular band, just cause they hate Bon Jovi. the same with bands that like Bon JOVI, you cant automatically want to like them.

you like who you wanna like..if Busted wanna slag off another band, thats they're problem which they have to sort out.

however, busted cant really say much abt cheese, considering they are pretty cheesy themselves

Supersonic 01-03-2004 05:08 PM

Aloha !

Aarrgghh...not again.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

jade4jovi 01-03-2004 05:51 PM

Erm like i just said i hated them before that cos there music sucks and they are stupid little boys. Im not gonna hate a band just cos they dont like jovi or the other way round.

|| Panama || 01-03-2004 06:01 PM

Quote:

. Im not gonna hate a band just cos they dont like jovi or the other way round.

Quote:

2 more reasons to hate them :twisted: :twisted:

:?

JoviUsedToRock 01-03-2004 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by || Panama ||
Quote:

. Im not gonna hate a band just cos they dont like jovi or the other way round.

Quote:

2 more reasons to hate them :twisted: :twisted:

:?

It says 2 MORE reasons.

Dave 1986 01-03-2004 06:29 PM

That was a clip from CD:UK this morning on ITV1. Like most normal people, I hate Busted and wish they would just die. :mad:

I don't hate them just because they don't like Bon Jovi, it was just the way they spell it out such as the way they did on CD:UK. (I don't think Bon Jovi are cheesy really, cause they're lyrics are so good - hense IMO means they'r enot cheesy)

If they just simply said "We don't like Bon Jovi" and give a decent opinion instead of taking the...michael then I could live with that, but still H*TE THEM!!!! :evil: