Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Hellman Poll Final Results - The Ultimate BJ CD????? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=5970)

hellmanfrommars 01-28-2003 06:22 AM

Hellman Poll Final Results - The Ultimate BJ CD?????

The polls are closed and the votes have been counted. There were some runaway (forgive the pun :lol: ) winners, a tie, some very close contests and even a few surprises. So without further delay here are the final results as voted, track by track, by us! I have included the percentage of the total vote in brackets. Thanks to all those who voted and recognised the purpose of these polls for exactly what they are - simply an opportunity to voice one's opinion! :lol:

Track Listing
1. It's My Life (22%)
2. Keep The Faith (43%)
3. Livin' On A Prayer (53%)
4. In These Arms (28%)
5. Wanted Dead Or Alive (33%)
6. Just Older (39%)
7. Wild Is The Wind / Dry County (26%)
8. I'd Die For You (35%)
9. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen From Mars (23%)
10. I'll Be There For You (50%)
11. Bounce (47%)
12. One Wild Night (44%)
Bonus Tracks
13. Neurotica (41%)
14. Edge Of A Broken Heart (37%)

What do u think - Not a bad album!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to burn it now.......
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS. POLL'S RULE!!! 8)

LetItRock2003 01-28-2003 06:28 AM

Yeah.. this will be good rock album... :lol:

hellmanfrommars 01-28-2003 10:21 AM

mmmm just realised nothing from These Days made it - krb will not be happy! :(

Mousebounce 01-28-2003 12:17 PM

Thanks Hellman, nice work! :D

jess 01-28-2003 12:23 PM

it's a bit the sort of tape i have already made to listen to a good mix in my car, no dry county (no place !) and for Neurotica and Edge Of A Broken Heart , i haven't got them ;
I think it's good too ! :D

jovilaura_fi 01-28-2003 12:26 PM

Hey - it's a great album!!! :lol: And thanks for making this - must've been a decent amount of work, getting everything together... :D

choclady 01-28-2003 02:18 PM

great album :) i think i might do me that one :D but as an addition i will also include These Days and I believe :D

Martin 01-28-2003 04:01 PM

Quote:

mmmm just realised nothing from These Days made it - krb will not be happy!
Martin2000 isn't happy too... one wild night... :roll: :roll: ... 5 crush songs... :roll: :roll: :roll: ... i didn't vote- so i'm not to blame for this one- i think it's a terrible album :( :( :( only hits and 5 (i can't believe it: 5!!!!!!!!!!!!! CRUSH "songs" --> this is more than 1/3- shame on you!!! ) it's too much if they do 3 crushies on a concert... not my day... i go on studying for my genetics exam... have a nice day...

dianebonjovi 01-28-2003 04:14 PM

Thanks, Hellman

Thanks for calculating and posting the final results. It's a good collection of Jovi hits. I, however, would never have included "Captain Crash" as for some reason that song gets under my skin. :wink:

jovilaura_fi 01-28-2003 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Martin2000
i didn't vote- so i'm not to blame for this one- i think it's a terrible album :( :( :(

No, just the opposite. You didn't vote -> You didn't give an alternative -> Didn't even try to influence things -> You're to blame. That simple. :) If you vote, you can make a difference, if you don't, there's no point in saying it isn't your fault things turned out the way they did... :D The same with politics, really, but let's not go there!