Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anything Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69483)

Becky 03-15-2018 01:29 AM

I bet some of you will get this. I’m going to see The Lion King musical tomorrow. I bought the tickets before there was a hint of a Bon Jovi USA tour this year. It’s a magnificent show that I would highly recommend to anyone, but I’ve been trying to sell my tickets to apply that money to my Bon Jovi tickets. I’ve seen The Lion Ling once, 12 years ago. I’ve honestly lost count of how many times I’ve seen Bon Jovi, but with one weighing against the other, I would still prefer more Bon Jovi shows!

You freaks get that, right? At least some of you do! 😆

Kathleen 03-15-2018 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1236067)
I bet some of you will get this. I’m going to see The Lion King musical tomorrow. I bought the tickets before there was a hint of a Bon Jovi USA tour this year. It’s a magnificent show that I would highly recommend to anyone, but I’ve been trying to sell my tickets to apply that money to my Bon Jovi tickets. I’ve seen The Lion Ling once, 12 years ago. I’ve honestly lost count of how many times I’ve seen Bon Jovi, but with one weighing against the other, I would still prefer more Bon Jovi shows!

You freaks get that, right? At least some of you do! 😆

Duh....I guess LOL

And just for the record I would do the same :D

bobbye49 03-15-2018 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathleen (Post 1236072)
Duh....I guess LOL

And just for the record I would do the same :D

So would I.

Becky 03-15-2018 03:45 AM

You are my people!

BJFan99 03-15-2018 06:47 AM

By the way, Jon can't sing I Love This Town anymore - we have the FB stream from last night as a proof!

Now if he only stopped trying as well... :rolleyes:

jazzsta 03-28-2018 04:48 PM

I noticed that a lyric on "what's left on me" Jon talks about T-shirts made in Japan.

Hmm that was the 80s and 90s if I am not mistaken.

2013 made in China was all over the place.

But Jon is somehow always living in the 80s and 90s in terms of his perception of some things, whilst always wanting to look forward and not back.

Contradictions are in everyone's personality. Some people make nice music of them. Sometimes less nice music as well ;-)

Becky 03-29-2018 05:39 PM

I am somewhere between crying and throwing up at the moment. I just bought FRONT ****ING ROW tickets for Atlanta at a fraction of what the exact tickets on the opposite side were selling for.

That’s it. I’m done. I won’t be able to accomplish anything today and I probably won’t sleep until April 22!!!

So.... I have some floor seats for Atlanta if anyone needs any, btw.

Lucky0003 03-29-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1237451)
I am somewhere between crying and throwing up at the moment. I just bought FRONT ****ING ROW tickets for Atlanta at a fraction of what the exact tickets on the opposite side were selling for.

That’s it. I’m done. I won’t be able to accomplish anything today and I probably won’t sleep until April 22!!!

Becky - I feel for you! I just did the same thing for St Paul. I now have tickets for sale! Luckily my husband is very understanding!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Becky 03-29-2018 09:45 PM

Luckily, I answer to no one but my credit card company about my spending! Haha

bjcrazycpa 03-29-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky (Post 1237451)

YAY!! That's great!!