Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Richie enjoying his birthday with Skid Row and Cinderella (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=35244)

DevilsSon 05-10-2006 10:11 PM

Richie enjoying his birthday with Skid Row and Cinderella

Seems like Richie enjoys it a lot!
Any of you has the full conert?!

kiddSambo 05-10-2006 10:25 PM

0o0o yeah, that was......Largo 1989 I think. I have it somewhere.

Becky 05-10-2006 10:26 PM

Yeah, but the quality is really bad.

Bongo VII 05-10-2006 11:34 PM

If Sebastian Bach wore those shorts and chased me around on my birthday, I'd be way happier than Richie looked.

DevilsSon 05-10-2006 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bongo VII
If Sebastian Bach wore those shorts and chased me around on my birthday, I'd be way happier than Richie looked.

now poor Baz looks like an old lady but in those days he was THE rock star. Did he and Jon actually sing something afterwards.

Now I get what type of joke Baz made when Jon beat him up...hehe...anyone has that filmed?

Ireland 05-11-2006 12:47 AM

Wow! I had no idea that Youtube place existed. I've just spent the past hour looking at various videos. Thanks for posting the link! (I know, I'm slow *lol*)

Bongo VII 05-11-2006 01:17 AM

He doesn't look THAT bad now.

Better than Richie.

SamboraQueen21 05-11-2006 03:42 AM

Quote:

He doesn't look THAT bad now.

Better than Richie.

No way in hell does Sebastion Bach look better than Richie circa 2006. Sebastion is looking very rough these days. Like rough as in Axl Rose rough.

Bongo VII 05-11-2006 04:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SamboraQueen21
No way in hell does Sebastion Bach look better than Richie circa 2006. Sebastion is looking very rough these days. Like rough as in Axl Rose rough.

To be fair, this is a polished promo pic vs a paparazzi pic. If I had paparazzi pics of Bas, or a promo pic of Richie that was taken more recently than the HAND pictures, it'd be more fair.

dellray 05-11-2006 04:39 AM

Quote:

To be fair, this is a polished promo pic vs a paparazzi pic. If I had paparazzi pics of Bas, or a promo pic of Richie that was taken more recently than the HAND pictures, it'd be more fair.

You are just to funny. I really needed this after watching Chris go bye bye tonight on American Idol.

SamboraQueen21 05-11-2006 05:01 AM

Okay his abs are tighter than Richie's. I'll give him that. That really isn't that important in my book. Besides he has all day to work out... he isn't exactly all that much in demand these days. Last time I saw Sebastion Bach on TV I was flipping the channels and I think he was guesting on some WB show (Gilmore Girls maybe?) Seriously it was a show like that. How very "rock" of him. And his face looks like he hasn't aged very well either. He should cut his hair too. It used to be pretty like "Pantene Pro -V commercial pretty" but now it is in need of a major trim. I was just never a big fan of his even back in the day. He always came off as an ass to me. But he did have pretty hair.

Bongo VII 05-11-2006 05:21 AM

Oh God, he sang "Hollaback Girl" on Gilmore Girls. That was so awesome.

Oh and he does kind of have a botox alien face going on right now. But I disagree that his hair looks bad at the mo'.

Javier 05-11-2006 05:43 AM

Quote:

But I disagree that his hair looks bad at the mo'.

The dude should buy a flat iron to straighten all that frizz out, his hair was the coolest, not so much now, I don't get it, is the frizzy thing part of his look now??

The Northern Cowboy 05-11-2006 06:19 AM

Quote:

Oh God, he sang "Hollaback Girl" on Gilmore Girls. That was so awesome.

OMG that was great!!! Such intensity :lol!: :lol!: :D ;)

Bongo VII 05-11-2006 06:30 AM

His rambling about "smart biker chicks" was maybe the best thing I've ever seen.

kiddSambo 05-11-2006 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DevilsSon
now poor Baz looks like an old lady but in those days he was THE rock star. Did he and Jon actually sing something afterwards.

Now I get what type of joke Baz made when Jon beat him up...hehe...anyone has that filmed?

They go into Shout after that.

DevilsSon 05-11-2006 10:31 AM

Quote:

HAHHAHAHa....seeing those 2 pictures together just cracked me up. I am laughing my ass off. HHAHhahaha...Richie's face expression is just demential! Hahahha....ok, you convinced me!

Mr Bluesman 05-11-2006 10:57 AM

Did Jon call Bach a "little shit" in that clip? I thought that was a kinda British insult.

DevilsSon 05-11-2006 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Bluesman
Did Jon call Bach a "little shit" in that clip? I thought that was a kinda British insult.

no, he said something like "Baz, let's sing a little shit" or something like that!

Stut 05-11-2006 12:10 PM

Quote:

no, he said something like "Baz, let's sing a little shit" or something like that!

Well you might as well stay up here and sing you little shits.

Bongo VII 05-11-2006 03:28 PM

"Little shit" isn't a British insult, I use it all the time.

Maybe I'm secretly British. Hm.

DevilsSon 05-11-2006 03:57 PM

Doesn't Steven Tyler say something like "Johnny, you hot shit. even the moon came out to see you tonight!" in that Milton Keynes 89 concert?

SamboraQueen21 05-11-2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

Doesn't Steven Tyler say something like "Johnny, you hot shit. even the moon came out to see you tonight!" in that Milton Keynes 89 concert?

yeay he says that at the beginning of walk this way but i think it's from monsters of rock '87 not milton keynes

Bongo VII 05-11-2006 04:35 PM

Good Lord, that's one step above a pickup line.

I should write that down for future reference.

DevilsSon 05-11-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

yeay he says that at the beginning of walk this way but i think it's from monsters of rock '87 not milton keynes

At Monsters Of Rock 87 there was no jam with Aerosmith.

Captain Walrus 05-11-2006 06:30 PM

Quote:

Thats odd, for some reason I thought it was '93

SamboraQueen21 05-11-2006 08:13 PM

oh my bootleg must be labeled wrong.

Becky 05-11-2006 09:50 PM

Steven needs a new pick up line.... he said that to Jon when Jon was a guest at an Aerosmith concert in New Jersey in 1986/87.

Captain_jovi 05-11-2006 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Becky
Steven needs a new pick up line.... he said that to Jon when Jon was a guest at an Aerosmith concert in New Jersey in 1986/87.

He probably gets lots of girls that way. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Steven will get Jon one day ;)

lizaloo 05-11-2006 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dellray
You are just to funny. I really needed this after watching Chris go bye bye tonight on American Idol.

Aaaaaaw i tried to avoid the Idol post in the other section so i didnt find out...we dont get to see it till Friday night in the UK...

Bongo VII 05-12-2006 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi
He probably gets lots of girls that way. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Steven will get Jon one day ;)

Now there's a celebrity sex tape I'd like to see.

Captain_jovi 05-12-2006 02:48 AM

Quote:

Now there's a celebrity sex tape I'd like to see.

God, their idea of dirty talk is their constant lines.

"you hot shit. even the moon came out to see you tonight!"

"In your eyes, the skies a different blue. Muslim, Christian Jew, Yankee fan, Mets fan, we're just lovers!"

Bongo VII 05-12-2006 02:50 AM

Well now I want to see it even more. Thanks a lot.

Captain_jovi 05-12-2006 02:51 AM

Quote:

Well now I want to see it even more. Thanks a lot.

Well if Steven would just try a liiiiittle bit harder, then we all can see it.

DevilsSon 05-12-2006 03:42 AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sorry! I just had to shout when I thought about something like that. I can't even spell it out....Sssss....sssss.....ssssex video ......AAAAAAAAAAAAAA