Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Real Life: good or bad? (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=56027)

vidda 09-27-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1153287)
Introspective was the working title of Destination Anywhere. After that one Jon intended to make his "third" solo album more upbeat and after he wrote the song Sex Sells decided that to be the working title of it. Then that morphed into a band record, then the song wasn't going to make it so they were going to call it One Wild Night, but decided that would be a better title for a live album. Eventually they decided on Crush....

It's my faith 09-27-2013 08:57 PM

Great song! The lyrics, the music, the producing, everything is great! But I don't think it would be so "awesome" to hear it live. Maybe for a night or two, but not for every concert (like the Captain Crash)

Rdkopper 09-27-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Javier (Post 1153283)
It's amazing how you can assume something and call it a fact. The FACT is that you are just assuming what went down and making an educated guess, just like the rest of the people here. Bruce's passing DID in FACT delay the release of what would eventually be called Crush. Dave's finger injury also had a hand in that as well, if you want to assume it didn't then by all means do so, but I'll take the band's interviews and statements during that time to make MY educated guess over your assumptions.....

IT WASN'T DELAYED!!!!! Nothing was delayed.

He passed while Jon was filming U571.

Dave88 09-27-2013 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vidda (Post 1153285)
Just one thing: wasnīt the supposed-to-be third Jonīs solo album going to be called "Retrospective" or "Introspective"? Just came to my mind :confused:

I remember reading somewhere that a collection of Jon's solo demo from the summer of '98 was called "Introspection", but the project never saw the light of the day. I don't know how accurate the information is.

Anyway in that period the situation was really confused, even Jon said that he didn't know if he was going to release a solo record or do a band record. Only in the fall of '98, when he and Richie got together, became clear that Sex Sells would have been a band album.

Supersonic 09-27-2013 09:12 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1153291)
IT WASN'T DELAYED!!!!! Nothing was delayed.

He passed while Jon was filming U571.

Shut up, you were done with this topic. Pretty much all you're saying only seems to be making sense in your little world so just leave this topic please, thank you very much.

I am done with you.

And I shall now keep continue to reply to you just to ridicule your stupid remarks towards anything, and will then ignore you when I feel like it, just to play around with you so you get all worked up and will throw as many exclamation marks around as you can.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Rdkopper 09-27-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1153294)
Aloha !

Shut up, you were done with this topic. Pretty much all you're saying only seems to be making sense in your little world so just leave this topic please, thank you very much.

I am done with you.

And I shall now keep continue to reply to you just to ridicule your stupid remarks towards anything, and will then ignore you when I feel like it, just to play around with you so you get all worked up and will throw as many exclamation marks around as you can.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

That's because I'm right and you are wrong once again.

The op was, Dave's finger delayed Sex Sells. Sex Sells was Jons third album that was completed. Dave's finger had NOTHING to do with that.

Even if the album was released, he still had a movie commitment to fulfill. After that they did Crush which came out in 2000. Where was the ****ing delay?

Rdkopper 09-27-2013 09:22 PM

Everything I'm posting is based off of facts.

I'm 100 percent right. Trust me

Supersonic 09-27-2013 09:23 PM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdkopper (Post 1153296)
That's because I'm right and you are wrong once again.

The op was, Dave's finger delayed Sex Sells. Sex Sells was Jons second album that was completed. Dave's finger had NOTHING to do with that.

Even if the album was released, he still had a movie commitment to fulfill. After that they did Crush which came out in 2000. Where was the ****ing delay?

Oh, so you are saying you're done with a topic, someone else replies, you then reply to that poster and then blame you coming back on me after I replied to you?

Sense you make not. But fun I have nonetheless because you seem to be breaking your head over the smallest things here while my mastermind can handle even the most difficult subjects on here, like I have clearly proven before you was even born.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

Panda 09-27-2013 09:37 PM

Maybe I've been taking the way I talk to you completely wrong. I think we, as a Jovitalk community, need to remember that RDkooper is a special case and that has mental disabilities. Right. I'll talk in big, large words for you.

Hello rdbooper, how are you? Do you need someone to make another sandwich for you? Is your tummy hungry? Are you feeling a little bit cranky today?

TwinFan 09-28-2013 02:33 AM

Oh, what the honest ****.