Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Other Bands (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Last band/artist you've bought a ticket to see... (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=37630)

C'monFeet 12-17-2014 11:07 PM

Idina.

Ricky Skywalker 12-24-2014 10:36 PM

Def Leppard and AC/DC, both are gong to happen next summer, both in my hometown, Warsaw :)

golittleperson 12-25-2014 11:24 PM

I didn't technically "buy" them but it was a very Merry Christmas - My Son, Daughter and SIL gave me Fleetwood Mac Tickets - show time March!!!!!!!!!

Sambo-Chris 01-18-2015 01:24 PM

Rival sons hannover april 9

CharlieShipley 02-22-2015 01:41 AM

Gonna get tix on payday for Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds in Vegas May 22.

Walleris 03-28-2015 12:52 AM

Just came back from seeing Bryan Adams.

It was Reckless album 30th anniversary tour concert, so he played the whole thing, followed by a bunch of hits from other albums.

Had a great time. Bryan's vocals are very strong for his age, the majority of songs were played in original key. I do remember a few years ago watching his Lisbon DVD (which was from 2004 or something like that; too lazy to check, sorry) and was a bit dissapointed by many re-arranged and down-tuned songs. So I don't know if he had vocal problems before, but I was really impressed by his performance tonight.

And he played pretty much every hit I could think of, maybe could've added Here I Am, but everything else was on the setlist. 27 songs and one great evening.

Thunderstrucker 03-28-2015 01:02 AM

I've seen Adams during the Reckless 30th anniversary tour as well and I agree that his vocals are very very strong. He really delivers on all the songs, the new and the old. I recall him singing the bridge of Long Gone and he stopped guitar playing to really focus on reaching the high notes. He pushed out all he got and I as well therefore had a great evening!

- TS

life_of_agony 03-29-2015 08:39 AM

I'm getting excited now...flying out to Las Vegas/LA to see Sixx: AM in a week and a half and then the following month I am seeing Motley back in Australia. Shit's gonna be awesome.

dcj28 03-31-2015 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by life_of_agony (Post 1186372)
I'm getting excited now...flying out to Las Vegas/LA to see Sixx: AM in a week and a half and then the following month I am seeing Motley back in Australia. Shit's gonna be awesome.

Sixx am Eclipse and Heat are all I'm listening to at the moment. Didn't like Modern Vintage at first but a few listens and love it now. A mate asked me what they're like,I told him depends which album you listen to.

golittleperson 04-05-2015 08:37 PM

Been meaning to update: Fleetwood Mac was a great show. The famous 5 seemed to be sincerely grateful to be back together. They opened with the Chain, flawless but it should be. The second song was off key and I started to worry a bit. I had taken my son (just turned 19) kicking and screaming all the way. They quickly recovered and knocked it out of the park for the next hour and 45. Buckingham went into an extended guitar lead to Big Love and by then my son was asking for names of songs so he could add to his player. (Would love to see that done as a remix.) Loved seeing a young mind converted to the gift of old rock n roll. He had heard them, I play them, but like most teens he had pretty much ignored it. Leaving, he was ready for a tour shirt..... No theatrics, just music. The screens could be better but the show was worth the cost of admission - which is kinda pricy btw.