Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   NBJ - Everything Else (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Friends (Tv Show) (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=48412)

liljovi93 06-16-2009 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jade4jovi (Post 926274)
Only Fools and Horses > Friends.

Friends is still great though. I think Chandler and Joey were probably my favourites.

Only Fools and Horses are similar in a way that they never get boring no matter how many times you watch them.

I hate missing an episode of Friends though.

Captain Walrus 06-16-2009 03:14 PM

I love it, the best thing about such a long running series like that, even a comedy series, is that the characters really do start to seem like your friends, and you genuinely do care about what happens to them. Some of the humour does get a bit repetitive, but still a great programme!

Only Fools And Horses is great too, for much the same reason

KeepTheFaith2211 06-16-2009 05:09 PM

My brother bought Series 6 back in 2000, and I used to watch each video every night :p It is probably my favourite show f all time, I remember one day finding E4 and seeing that they were showing the new series(7) and I was very excited.

I think series 1 and 2 are probably the best, along with 5. The early episodes are better in my opinion, shouldn't really have got Chandler and Monica together.

Goldsausage 06-16-2009 06:50 PM

I remember when I was just getting into Friends.

I found out the following week would be the final ever episode <_<

And I couldn't agree anymore James, Ross is DEFINATLY the greatest character. He's just so damn awesome, has me pissing myself from laughter.

My mates used to say I was like Chandler :(

KeepTheFaith2211 06-16-2009 06:55 PM

Chandler is my favourite, worst is Monica.

My brother says, and I agree, they shouldn't have got rid of the side characters who were actually funny and had a gimmick, e.g. Treiger, Big Ugly Naked Guy.

kenobi_on_a_prayer 06-16-2009 07:04 PM

Scrubs is the best comedy show of all time.;)

But Friends wasn't too bad from what I saw; I didn't really follow it though.

liljovi93 06-16-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goldsausage (Post 926304)
I remember when I was just getting into Friends.

I found out the following week would be the final ever episode <_<

And I couldn't agree anymore James, Ross is DEFINATLY the greatest character. He's just so damn awesome, has me pissing myself from laughter.

My mates used to say I was like Chandler
:(

Some of the stuff you come out with is 'Chandler like'

jbjrsdc 06-16-2009 07:25 PM

For me Seinfeld and 3's Company is where its @.

I've seen Friends here and there over the years, as it's always on the TV, the 3 guys are funny, the 3 girls are annoying. I acutally preferred the Spinoff Joey.

liljovi93 06-16-2009 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbjrsdc (Post 926318)
For me Seinfeld and 3's Company is where its @.

I've seen Friends here and there over the years, as it's always on the TV, the 3 guys are funny, the 3 girls are annoying. I acutally preferred the Spinoff Joey.

Joey was crap!

Alex 06-16-2009 08:40 PM

Compared to Friends, Joey was in fact crap. Too bad, as I really liked his character in Friends.