Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Circle Tour (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70806)

jimmyjovi89 02-04-2021 10:47 PM

The Circle Tour

What’s everyone’s favourite shows of the Circle tour?

1. Sydney Night 3- Epic performance, What do you got? in the rain followed by Something to Believe in and an angry Happy Now. With a great version of I Believe too.

2. Hard Rock Calling, the band completely blew everyone away, stunning version of Always, Hey God and Keep the Faith. Richie was on fire and Jon was class too.

3. Dresden- Bounce, Undived, Something to Believe in, can’t argue with that set list. Great performance again, that summer they were the best band on the planet.

Although my personal favourite moment was Hard Letting you go from the 02. I really loved hearing The Circle tracks live too.

bonjovi90 02-04-2021 11:19 PM

The three you mentioned are definitely in the top tier. Dresden was a big surprise since shows in Eastern Germany always got the "play the set and get out of here" treatment, but the band was up for it that night! Even though ticket sales had been moderate at best.

A few others I'd add (no particular order).
Buenos Aires 2010: Great crowd, great band, great setlist
Mannheim 2011: The audience recording doesn't really give the vibe away. There just was something in the air that night, the band's vibe to really deliver and the crowd that were in a big party mood. It's also the show where the Wanted performance really stuck in my memory (and it usually doesn't).
Lisbon 2011: Jon's vocals were quite straining there, but the effort to really deliver for the final night was there. Great set of rarities and, for me, the second-best tour finish they've done after Helsinki 1996.
MSG Night 3 2011: The famous show with the blackout and the band firing on all cylinders to make up for it. Had the first half been rather standard, the second half was anything but that!
Vienna 2011: Great energy, great setlist, stunning second encore!

There's a whole lot more of shows that I'd rate very good, but not quite up there for one reason or another like Udine 2011, Mohegan Sun 2010, New Meadowlands Stadium Night 2 and 3 in 2010, O2 Arena Night 7 2010, Toronto Night 2 2010, Barcelona 2011 or Sao Paulo 2010. All really nice shows where we'd flip if we got something like that today! Just listing these shows that the band were really living their Indian summer in those 2 years! What a time it has been! :)

liljovi93 02-05-2021 12:38 AM

Honestly, I do think Hyde Park 2011 gets overlooked. I think Jon was on really good form that night. I went to the Manchester show the night before and the two shows are like night and day. Manchester was ok but very safe and the weather was awful. Hyde Park just had something special (I didn't go) from listening to it live on the stream that day to listening to it now.

That version of Living On A Prayer I listen too a lot!

Jon staying on for a long time and reportedly having to be carried off backstage because he genuinely didn't stop moving.

Dublin night 2 2011 as well is a show I watch a fair bit.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

bonjovi90 02-05-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liljovi93 (Post 1272221)
Honestly, I do think Hyde Park 2010 gets overlooked. I think Jon was on really good form that night. I went to the Manchester show the night before and the two shows are like night and day. Manchester was ok but very safe and the weather was awful. Hyde Park just had something special (I didn't go) from listening to it live on the stream that day to listening to it now.

That version of Living On A Prayer I listen too a lot!

Jon staying on for a long time and reportedly having to be carried off backstage because he genuinely didn't stop moving.

Dublin night 2 2011 as well is a show I watch a fair bit.

Hard Rock Calling was Hyde Park. Listed by the OP and I agreed with it as well :D
So not overlooked. I was stunned when listening to the live broadcast back then!

liljovi93 02-05-2021 12:55 AM

Not by you two haha! In general when speaking to fans about 2011.

fanofrem 02-05-2021 12:57 AM

Oslo, Norway June 15 2011 is number 1 for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmyjovi89 02-05-2021 01:22 AM

Just listening to the start of Dublin Night 2 that band was on fire! I forgot how cool it was when Bounce appeared at a couple of shows.

YOVANAfromPeru 02-05-2021 03:16 AM

The only and first show I went that tour: Peru 2010. Still with Sambora.

BJFan99 02-05-2021 08:46 AM

Montreal 2010, night #2 - great setlist, Jon on fire, astonishing vocals throughout, one of the best BOR and Always performances since god knows when, immense Saturday Night, very long show

Philadelphia 2010, night #2 - the whole band just rockin' out like real mofos all the way through the show, awesome medley of Bad Medicine/Bad Case Of Loving You/Shout, again great version of BOR, Only Lonely opening the encore

Sao Paulo 2010 - not as epic setlist as in Buenos Aires three days earlier, but still great + insane energy and fantastic vocals, AMAZING crowd

Sydney 2010, night #3 - a setlist so stunning and rarity-filled it's crazy, overall Jon's best show vocally since probably Bremen 2000, dynamite performances of STBI, Saturday Night, KTF, Dry County and These Days

MSG 2011, night #2 - even though the band really fired up on all cylinders from HAND onwards during night #3 after the mixing board incident had been solved, I've always preferred this one overall; not a single bit of autopilot in sight at any point even though roughly the first third of the setlist was quite predictable, amazing energy, Jon working the crowd like a mad man, again magnificent vocals, one of the very few times I think ILTT actually fit the encore and felt genuine, epic back-to-back performances of Always and These Days, Jon obviously not wanting to leave the stage at all hence the extra long 2nd encore

Philadelphia 2011 - Jon's birthday show, energy totally out of control, whole band on absolute fire, truly stunning performances of several songs, IMO best US show in a very long time even with basically no rarities performed; a prime example of how you don't need to have a particularly epic setlist to perform an absolutely kick-ass show

Hard Rock Calling 2011 - plain and simply an epic show in every way, no need to really add anything that hasn't been said

Mannheim 2011 - after the snooze-fests that were Düsseldorf and Zürich, a more-than-welcome return to the form of the best live band out there; stunning show, several rarities sprinkled throughout the set and a kick-ass performance of Hey God opening the encore

Vienna 2011 - again insane energy, whole band really playing for their supper throughout the night, THE essential '11 performances of Saturday Night and Blood On Blood, greatest 2nd encore imaginable

Barcelona 2011 - although Jon's vocals were not quite as strong as in many other shows that year (still very good for the most part though), both the energy and setlist were just unbelievable, not forgetting to mention an epic crowd and the atmosphere of the whole band being, to quote Jon, "on one of those kind of moods" that night

San Sebastian 2011 - criminally underrated show, Jon's vocals at full force again, an amazing energy and setlist (even though Bobby's solo alone killed Wild In The Streets early on to the show), the highly anticipated return of This Ain't A Love Song and an epic These Days with Romeo And Juliet by Dire Straits as an introduction

Lisbon 2011 - the last truly epic show of this band, a bit knackered but overall still very impressive vocals by Jon, absolutely stunning performances of I Believe and TAALS (just to name a few), insane energy and passion, truly a show worth its legendary reputation

Jonny Sambora 02-05-2021 07:22 PM

Great post. The Indian summer of the band and a tour I loved following at the time.

If I had to pick 3:

Sydney night 3
Hard Rock Calling
Dublin night 2 (biased I know but it was amazing and even though first night was great the 2nd night was just amazing. Will never forget it!)

Other honourable mentions: Toronto night 2, MSG night 3, Uncasville, Udine, Vienna, Lisbon, San Sebastian...I could go on.....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Xavi 02-05-2021 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1272229)
San Sebastian 2011 - criminally underrated show, Jon's vocals at full force again, an amazing energy and setlist (even though Bobby's solo alone killed Wild In The Streets early on to the show), the highly anticipated return of This Ain't A Love Song and an epic These Days with Romeo And Juliet by Dire Straits as an introduction

Agree 100%
The most underrated show from the 2010-11 tour.
It was the best set list Ive ever seen on a Jovi show.
Everybody had the feeling that anything could be possible that night.
Its an overrated show because the majority of the people who follows the band,went straight from Barcelona to Lisbon.
Only locals and a very few foreign people were at that show.
I was in Dresden,in Barcelona and in Lisbon,that were mentioned here,and San Sebastian was miles better than those shows
The only thing is that there were not people that "make noise" about that show.
If that show had been in an other country,and I dont want to say which one,it would be legendary.
Shows like Udine or London 11 are very overrated.
San Sebastian was,to me,the best show of the european 11 tour.
Cmon check that setlist!!!
1- Raise Your Hands
2-You Give Love a Bad Name
3-Wild in the Streets
4-Born to Be My Baby
5-We Weren't Born to Follow
6-It's My Life
7-In These Arms
8-I'd Die for You
9-Summertime
10-Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
11-Bad Medicine
(with “Hot Legs” and “Old Time Rock & Roll”)
12-When We Were Beautiful
13-Living in Sin
(with “Chapel Of Love”)
14-I'll Be There for You
15-Who Says You Can't Go Home
16-Thorn in My Side
17-Wild Is the Wind
18-Have a Nice Day
19-Keep the Faith

Encore:
20-This Ain't a Love Song
21-Wanted Dead or Alive
22-Livin' on a Prayer

Encore 2:
23-These Days
24-Romeo and Juliet
(Dire Straits cover)
25-Always

Encore 3:
26-I Love This Town
27-Twist and Shout

bonjovi90 02-05-2021 10:01 PM

San Sebastian had a killer setlist, for me actually closely followed by the one in Oslo. And I agree that Udine is generally overrated, Hyde Park was great though. Especially since a good setlist can be enhanced by top performances and a great setlist can be mediocre if the performance is not up there. What spoiled San Sebastian a bit was that many songs hadn't been played in quite a while and they were a bit rusty doing them. Richie was much smoother on TAALS in Lisbon. But still a great concert though.
The only complaint I had was that they were too lazy to do Romeo and Juliet in full :mrgreen:

P.S. And them ending the final two shows of the tour with the duo I Love This Town/Twist And Shout was shit.

Xavi 02-06-2021 12:45 AM

Yeah I agree that ending those shows with love this town/ twist and shout was shit haha
I have always thought that Hyde Park was very similar to Munich show.
I was at Munich and the show never worked well that 2011
Dresden,was miles better,was an amazing show.
But San Sebastian was better than Lisbon,even Barcelona was better than Lisbon.
Anyway,that final 3 shows were the best fro the tour.
We didnt know at the time,but it was the last time we were seeing Bon Jovi like the best live band on the planet.

jimmyjovi89 02-06-2021 12:48 AM

Was anyone at the Bristol 11 show? What did you think?
From the limited videos it looked cool.

bonjovi90 02-06-2021 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavi (Post 1272244)
Yeah I agree that ending those shows with love this town/ twist and shout was shit haha
I have always thought that Hyde Park was very similar to Munich show.
I was at Munich and the show never worked well that 2011
Dresden,was miles better,was an amazing show.
But San Sebastian was better than Lisbon,even Barcelona was better than Lisbon.
Anyway,that final 3 shows were the best fro the tour.
We didnt know at the time,but it was the last time we were seeing Bon Jovi like the best live band on the planet.

I was in Munich as well and enjoyed Hyde Park a lot more by just listening on the radio. But I agree with the ending of the tour. Little did we know we were actually waving goodbye to the great live band for good.
But that 2011 European leg was so good. Jon's voice was better in mid-2010, but the setlists (bar two off shows) were exciting for most parts and the band was ready to just try the songs and go for them.

Savvi 02-06-2021 06:34 AM

My favourite tour I've attended. I was lucky enough to see the Perth show and two of the three Sydney shows. Highlights...

- Hearing Always in Perth
- The rain in Sydney
- Something for the Pain returning to the setlist
- Finally hearing I Believe live

steel_horse75 02-06-2021 09:40 AM

Hard rock calling 11 was excellent
What a difference two years makes as 13 was a bit meh and Richie had gone.
I went to two nights at the o2. Can’t remember which might have been 2 and 9 not sure.
My mate a casual fan got tickets for one night and got the best set out of the 10. He got wild is the wind which is something I’ve never seen in all my shows

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

james_d 02-07-2021 01:33 PM

Would have loved to see them on this tour, although given my age at the time I wouldn't have appreciated it properly. I'd be interested if someone who was at one of the best shows from the tours after this did an in depth comparison. Some of the European shows in both 2013 and 2019 looked like they were pretty good/great, a breakdown comparison from people there would be really interesting.

bonjovi90 02-07-2021 02:29 PM

Seb had done some lengthy reviews on the 2010/11 tour and one for Milan 2013.

And I had done some extended ones for 2011 and added one for Munich 2013 afterwards. Gotta admit that I had been too lazy to finish Stuttgart and Cologne later on and never posted them. But you still have a comparison:
https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/bon-j...of-the-t53164/

james_d 02-07-2021 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1272257)
Seb had done some lengthy reviews on the 2010/11 tour and one for Milan 2013.

And I had done some extended ones for 2011 and added one for Munich 2013 afterwards. Gotta admit that I had been too lazy to finish Stuttgart and Cologne later on and never posted them. But you still have a comparison:
https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/bon-j...of-the-t53164/

Thanks Dominik, I'll have a look

James_86 02-07-2021 03:34 PM

Hard Rock Calling is easily the best gig I've ever been to. They were on absolute fire. IBTFY, Hey God and Always were the stand outs for me. I also went to the opening o2 show which was great but in comparison to the shows that followed, it was a pretty safe set list more or less. At least we got Something For The Pain though.

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

StickToYourGuns45 02-08-2021 02:51 AM

Another show that gets overshadowed is Sydney Night 2. The band were in amazing form and it was the longest of the three Sydney shows in 2010. Setlist was great as Jon had started to incorporate requests from the fan club earlier in the afternoon.

LAST MAN STANDING
YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME
BORN TO BE MY BABY
WE WEREN'T BORN TO FOLLOW
JUST OLDER
I'D DIE FOR YOU W/Richie Solo
SUPERMAN TONIGHT
IT'S MY LIFE
NO APOLOGIES
WE GOT IT GOIN ON
I'LL SLEEP WHEN I'M DEAD W/ ROCKING ALL OVER THE WORLD
BAD MEDICINE
PRETTY WOMAN (Full song started after bad medicine finished)
HOMEBOUND TRAIN - RICHIE ON VOCALS
LIVING IN SIN W/ CHAPEL OF LOVE
NEVER SAY GOODBYE (ACOUSTIC)
LOVE FOR SALE
SOMEDAY I'LL BE SATURDAY NIGHT (ACOUSTIC)
LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME
HAVE A NICE DAY
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
KEEP THE FAITH

WHEN WE WERE BEAUTIFUL
WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE
LIVIN ON A PRAYER

RUN RUN RUDOLPH
IN THESE ARMS
LOVES THE ONLY RULE

Some days I listen back to night 2 and think that it was the best of the 3 nights in Sydney.

Xavi 02-08-2021 03:18 AM

Great setlist!

Captain_jovi 02-08-2021 03:24 AM

Damn, half of New Jersey got played.

bonjovi90 02-08-2021 05:33 AM

I've always regarded Sydney night 2 as the overall best night. Such a fun show. Night 3 had more amazing single song performances, but night 2 was a great setlist. Just like New Meadowlands Stadium where night 2 was also better.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk

james_d 02-08-2021 12:50 PM

Looking through these set lists makes the stagnant nature of them these days even more disappointing. I'm not asking for thirty songs and Hey God, but a mix up would be nice.

Savvi 02-08-2021 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonjovi90 (Post 1272274)
I've always regarded Sydney night 2 as the overall best night. Such a fun show. Night 3 had more amazing single song performances, but night 2 was a great setlist. Just like New Meadowlands Stadium where night 2 was also better.

It's definitely a tight race...

Night 2 - 27 songs
Last Man Standing
Just Older
I'd Die For You
Homebound Train
Living In Sin
Never Say Goodbye

Night 3 - 26 songs
I Believe
Blaze of Glory
Something to Believe In
Dry County
These Days

DryCounty 02-09-2021 12:23 AM

The 2011 Oslo show will always be a special one for me. Still is the best show I have ever seen. There was something very special about that night. Jon was in such a top shape, the band was extremely tight, and the set list was just - wow!
If my mind serves me right, it was the following show that Jon injured his leg. I saw the Horsens, Denmark show as well four days after Oslo and it just wasn't the same. I remember Jon got on stage with a crutch, opening the show with Lost Highway. Kind of knew there and then that it would be a very different show.
Jon obviously got up to shape quite soon and ended the Europe run on a high. A real shame for the Denmark show, seeing the Oslo show just four days prior one can't help but wonder what that show could have been with a fit Jon.

But just look at that Oslo set list! Is this the only time the band hasn't played a single song from Lost Highway since its release?

1. Raise Your Hands
2. Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born To Follow
5. In These Arms
6. Superman Tonight
7. It's My Life
8. Blaze of Glory
9. Damned w/ If Lovin You Is Wrong
10. Captain Crash
11. Bad Medicine w/ Hot Legs & Pretty Woman
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. What Do You Got
14. Bed of Roses
15. Diamond Ring
16. I'll Be There For You
17. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
18. Who Says You Can't Go Home
19. Sleep When I'm Dead
20. Love's the Only Rule
21. Have a Nice Day
22. Keep the Faith

23. Wild is the Wind
24. Wanted
25. I'd Die For You
26. Prayer

2010-11 will always have a special place in my heart. I'm sure everyone who was on the board back then will agree with me, it was such a treat to follow all the PBPs and wait for all the Youtube clips. Things never really got the same. Even though I will always love and follow Bon Jovi, it has never been the same for me since that evening in Lisbon 2011.

bonjovi90 02-09-2021 01:31 AM

That encore in Oslo would've killed me! Wild Is The Wind and I'd Die For You have always been amongst my favourite tracks. But the entire set looks great.

Jonny Sambora 02-09-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1272292)
The 2011 Oslo show will always be a special one for me. Still is the best show I have ever seen. There was something very special about that night. Jon was in such a top shape, the band was extremely tight, and the set list was just - wow!

If my mind serves me right, it was the following show that Jon injured his leg. I saw the Horsens, Denmark show as well four days after Oslo and it just wasn't the same. I remember Jon got on stage with a crutch, opening the show with Lost Highway. Kind of knew there and then that it would be a very different show.

Jon obviously got up to shape quite soon and ended the Europe run on a high. A real shame for the Denmark show, seeing the Oslo show just four days prior one can't help but wonder what that show could have been with a fit Jon.

But just look at that Oslo set list! Is this the only time the band hasn't played a single song from Lost Highway since its release?

1. Raise Your Hands

2. Bad Name

3. Born To Be My Baby

5. In These Arms

6. Superman Tonight

7. It's My Life

8. Blaze of Glory

10. Captain Crash

12. Lay Your Hands On Me

13. What Do You Got

14. Bed of Roses

15. Diamond Ring

19. Sleep When I'm Dead

20. Love's the Only Rule

21. Have a Nice Day

22. Keep the Faith

23. Wild is the Wind

24. Wanted

25. I'd Die For You

26. Prayer

2010-11 will always have a special place in my heart. I'm sure everyone who was on the board back then will agree with me, it was such a treat to follow all the PBPs and wait for all the Youtube clips. Things never really got the same. Even though I will always love and follow Bon Jovi, it has never been the same for me since that evening in Lisbon 2011.

Agree totally. A great time to be a Jovi fan. You really didn't know what to expect from one show to the next!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

fanofrem 02-09-2021 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DryCounty (Post 1272292)

1. Raise Your Hands
2. Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
5. In These Arms
6. Superman Tonight
7. It's My Life
8. Blaze of Glory
10. Captain Crash
12. Lay Your Hands On Me
13. What Do You Got
14. Bed of Roses
15. Diamond Ring
19. Sleep When I'm Dead
20. Love's the Only Rule
21. Have a Nice Day
22. Keep the Faith

23. Wild is the Wind
24. Wanted
25. I'd Die For You
26. Prayer

This was my first time seeing Bon Jovi. Only time with Richie. Still on my top 3 list off all the shows of any artists I have seen.
My top 3 list:
1 Springsteen Oslo 2012
2 Pearl Jam Oslo 2014
3 Bon Jovi Oslo 2011

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaptCrash 02-09-2021 11:55 AM

The last two nights at the o2 were magical ...

Very good Vocals from Jon and very nice sets with some rarities:

25.06.2010:

Blood on Blood
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
Story of My Life
In These Arms
Superman Tonight
Lay Your Hands on Me (Jon on vocals)
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
We Got It Goin' On
Bad Medicine
Old Time Rock and Roll
Homebound Train
Hallelujah
Blood Money
Santa Fe
The Last Night
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Work for the Working Man
It's My Life
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Keep the Faith
Encore:
When We Were Beautiful
Wanted Dead or Alive
Livin' on a Prayer

Blood on Blood
We Weren't Born to Follow
You Give Love a Bad Name
Born to Be My Baby
Lost Highway
In These Arms
When We Were Beautiful
Blaze of Glory
Captain Crash & the Beauty Queen From Mars
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
We Got It Goin' On
Bad Medicine (with Old Time Rock & Roll)
Play Video
Lay Your Hands on Me
Bed of Roses
Diamond Ring
I'll Be There for You
Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (Acoustic)
Bullet
It's My Life
Who Says You Can't Go Home
Keep the Faith
Encore:
Have a Nice Day
Wanted Dead or Alive
These Days
(It's Hard) Letting You Go
I Love This Town
Livin' on a Prayer

BJFan99 02-09-2021 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaptCrash (Post 1272297)
Play Video

Never heard this one. Was that a previously unheard B-side or bonus track? :D

CaptCrash 02-09-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BJFan99 (Post 1272299)
Never heard this one. Was that a previously unheard B-side or bonus track? :D

:-D Very rare "Sex sells Outtake"

bonjovi90 02-09-2021 12:53 PM

Since it fits this setlist discussion:

Setlist:
01. Last Man Standing [0:00​]
02. You Give Love A Bad Name [5:58​]
03. Born To Be My Baby [9:44​]
04. We Weren't Born To Follow [14:52​]
05. Just Older [18:50​]
06. I'd Die For You [24:02​]
07. Superman Tonight [28:39​]
08. Jon promising setlist changes [33:45​]
09. It's My Life [34:22​]
10. No Apologies [38:53​]
11. We Got It Goin' On [42:45​]
12. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead [47:34​]
~ Na Na Na Na [50:57​]
~ Rockin' All Over The World [51:42​]
13. Bad Medicine [57:16​]
14. Pretty Woman [1:03:12​]
15. Homebound Train (Richie Sambora on lead vocals) [1:06:50​]
16. Living In Sin [1:13:09​]
~ Chapel Of Love [1:18:27​]
17. Never Say Goodbye (acoustic) [1:20:08​]
18. Love For Sale [1:25:53​]
19. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night (acoustic) [1:29:51​]
20. Lay Your Hands On Me [1:34:21​]
21. Have A Nice Day [1:41:13​]
22. Who Says You Can't Go Home [1:45:26​]
23. Keep The Faith [1:51:11​]

Encore 1:
24. When We Were Beautiful [2:00:14​]
25. Wanted Dead Or Alive [2:06:47​]
26. Livin' On A Prayer [2:12:52​]

Encore 2:
27. Run Run Rudolph [2:20:07​]
28. In These Arms [2:25:25​]
29. Love's The Only Rule [2:31:26​]

Captain_jovi 02-09-2021 04:27 PM

If I had to boil down the band into one quick anecdote, it's that.

Butters 02-10-2021 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1272302)

That's funny!:)

GabrielC 02-10-2021 10:15 PM

A few shows that often get overlooked from that tour that are great:

São Paulo
Rio
Udine
Barcelona
San Sebastian

Maybe my love for Udine and San Sebastian are because of Lie to Me and Romeo and Juliet as intros for Always, but they are great shows anyway.

BJFan99 02-12-2021 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1272302)

LOL :D that was hilariously (and at the same time, painfully) accurate...