Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   Tour Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   2022 Tour Dates - April (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=70873)

Captain_jovi 01-07-2022 06:31 AM

2022 Tour Dates - April

Of course Jerry was the one to share it but:

https://twitter.com/Jerrybraden92/st...169991/photo/1

Just the month of April.

liljovi93 01-07-2022 09:04 AM

Anything about a new album?

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

vasovasilev9 01-07-2022 09:04 AM

So today they will announce officially the tour, so what do you think about these topics ?

- Will they add more dates to the already known ones for April ? (Because if you look at the places they will play, there's not a New York; Philly or L.A.)

- What is going to be the setlist ? (I was hoping that they will release some new songs to promote the tour, but when you look at the poster, you can only see Easter eggs for the already known albums and songs, so I guess the tour is going to be kind of best of)

- What are your hopes and dreams about the tour ? (I mean about everything from the stage to the setlist and etc.)

Supersonic 01-07-2022 10:11 AM

Aloha !

Quote:

Originally Posted by vasovasilev9 (Post 1277087)
- Will they add more dates to the already known ones for April ? (Because if you look at the places they will play, there's not a New York; Philly or L.A.)

The states they're playing are pretty much red states. Red states in the USA are in the hands of the Republicans which have a different approach to handling Covid.

Quote:

What is going to be the setlist ? (I was hoping that they will release some new songs to promote the tour, but when you look at the poster, you can only see Easter eggs for the already known albums and songs, so I guess the tour is going to be kind of best of)

Have a look at the set for the This House Is Not For Sale tour. Take out the new stuff and replace it with songs from 2020 and you'll have your set.

Quote:

- What are your hopes and dreams about the tour ? (I mean about everything from the stage to the setlist and etc.)

None. It's pointless to hope for change. Jon can't sing anymore and needs to stick to the same bunch of songs. Anything else he butchers even more than he already does with the songs he's done a thousand times in his current state. The guitarists sound shit and the band plays on full auto-pilot just to get a check. The days of exciting Bon Jovi tours are in the past. The sole reason Jon's doing these tours is to make some money for his vanity projects.

I get there's people who've never seen this band play but I wouldn't recommend it. There's plenty of artists around who at 50% of their peak are still worth seeing but Jon Bon Jovi isn't one of them.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

nikos greece 01-07-2022 10:52 AM

bring on the tour..
i hope we ll all witness a miracle and as the tour progresses jons voice will improve. i dont expect sth out of this world, but 2013 standards would be great.
Furthermore i think jon will be testing the waters...covid wise, voice wise etc, hope it all works out

angelsambo 01-07-2022 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supersonic (Post 1277088)
None. It's pointless to hope for change. Jon can't sing anymore and needs to stick to the same bunch of songs. Anything else he butchers even more than he already does with the songs he's done a thousand times in his current state.

Salaam Aleikum,
Sebastiaan

there must be some kind of technology that allows him to improve his vocal skills

james_d 01-07-2022 11:27 AM

If that's the whole leg I'm concerned lol, I'm assuming they've only released the first month of dates

PanosBonJovi 01-07-2022 12:48 PM

Let's gooooo

I wonder if they announce the whole tour or just the US Leg. There's no way they play in the US only in April.

james_d 01-07-2022 01:26 PM

Quote:

So today they will announce officially the tour, so what do you think about these topics ?

- What is going to be the setlist ? (I was hoping that they will release some new songs to promote the tour, but when you look at the poster, you can only see Easter eggs for the already known albums and songs, so I guess the tour is going to be kind of best of)

To be fair if they play all the songs on the teaser wouldn't be awful, it includes stuff like Bounce and TYFLM

Johny 01-07-2022 04:16 PM

This seems like the first tour not backed up by a record.. I mean in their standard market because I don't count the 2015 tour. I guess it's a kind of substitution for the 2020 tour.