Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community

Jovitalk - Bon Jovi Fan Community (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/index.php)
-   General BJ Discussion (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Anything Thread (https://drycounty.com/jovitalk/showthread.php?t=69483)

YOVANAfromPeru 11-23-2018 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1247768)
What else is he supposed to say? If you want to move forward you have to accept the past and focus on the future. Good for him that he is able to talk about Richie leaving like that.

I used to have my own issues with disloyal people and I am always between still being angry, accepting it and not giving a ****. It is part of who I am now and if Jon can make peace with it then I'd say: good for him!

-_- I don’t understand, maybe if you wanna tell us what was that “'personal' experience with Jon” maybe we can help you??

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1245805)
my 'personal' experience with Jon

faith1985 11-23-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1247769)
-_- I don’t understand, maybe if you wanna tell us what was that “'personal' experience with Jon” maybe we can help you??

My coment didn't have anything to do with it. I am over it, it is ok (and that is all I am going to say about it ;-)! Peace!

What I was trying to say was it is hard when someone you have been friends with or been with for like 30 years leaves you. So I am sure it wasnt easy for Jon and if he can move on, ood for him.

Just put on good concerts :-)!

YOVANAfromPeru 11-24-2018 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1247779)
I am over it, it is ok (and that is all I am going to say about it ;-)! Peace!

If you don't show us proof I will go with my cardinal rule that... everything is smoke and mirrors.

OT is my phone or characters like accent marks show wrong on this board? I changed my signature for the English version since Spanish with accent mark wasn't showed correctly, other than that now I have to use this: '

faith1985 11-24-2018 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1247785)
If you don't show us proof I will go with my cardinal rule that... everything is smoke and mirrors.

OT is my phone or characters like accent marks show wrong on this board? I changed my signature for the English version since Spanish with accent mark wasn't showed correctly, other than that now I have to use this: '

Yep, all good. I am actually not saying anything to get attention. I don't know Jon, never met him. And of story.
Also, Jon is not a trophy for me to meet on runaway tours or anything. I always said I am not interested in meeting a famous person just because I like his music. Plus I don't see any reason to prove anything.

YOVANAfromPeru 11-24-2018 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1247789)
Yep, all good. I am actually not saying anything to get attention. I don't know Jon, never met him. And of story.
Also, Jon is not a trophy for me to meet on runaway tours or anything. I always said I am not interested in meeting a famous person just because I like his music. Plus I don't see any reason to prove anything.

Again, what was your "'personal' experience with Jon" then?
I've read before your comments about the Soul Kitchen and I also know other things that you were sayin'; but I'm a cool enough girl to not talk about it if you don't want it. All good. Peace!
-_-

faith1985 11-24-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1247790)
Again, what was your "'personal' experience with Jon" then?
I've read before your comments about the Soul Kitchen and I also know other things that you were sayin'; but I'm a cool enough girl to not talk about it if you don't want it. All good. Peace!
-_-

Yes, I dont want to talk about my complaints anymore :-)!

But please, Jon never wrote me letters + If he had I would treat it as with every other person. It would be personal and nothing I'd put online. But again: no letters :-D

And now, let's hope the tour will be good!

YOVANAfromPeru 11-24-2018 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faith1985 (Post 1247795)
Yes, I dont want to talk about my complaints anymore :-)!

But please, Jon never wrote me letters + If he had I would treat it as with every other person. It would be personal and nothing I'd put online. But again: no letters :-D

And now, let's hope the tour will be good!

Jajajajaj, We gotta love this board...

Captain_jovi 11-25-2018 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOVANAfromPeru (Post 1247766)
It says “founding member of @bonjovi”

No one is debating if Dave's a founding member. What does that have to do with it?

YOVANAfromPeru 11-25-2018 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain_jovi (Post 1247800)
No one is debating if Dave's a founding member. What does that have to do with it?

Listen MS!
You and your questions...!!!!
Ask your friend Rdkopper >_< LOL

Thinny 11-25-2018 02:14 AM

Honestly, the amount of nonsense on this board is getting out of control. It's mostly pages and pages of rubbish now...